promise

Like A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                             

It was a sunny day and the sun rays were on your skin making you feel warm and comfortable. A smile formed your lips as you slowly opened your eyes and looked around your small room. Your eyes landed on your alarm clock and it was half past six. You sat up on your bed and ruffled your hair slowly walking to the bathroom washing your face. You looked up at the mirror and were greeted by two big brown eyes and long eyelashes. Your cheeks had their natural blush and your lips were teasingly red. You but your long brown hair in a missy bun and put your big nerdy glasses on. You made your way to your room and put your school uniform on so that your skirt covered your knees. A smile formed your lips again as you looked at yourself. If you had one word to describe yourself as it would be a nerd. You liked learning a lot and behind the nerdy glasses you felt confident. Every day in the morning you transformed from the goddess you were into a nerd. The only ones who saw your real look were....

"Haelin-ah!! Come down breakfast is ready!" 

....your two brothers! You smiled and ran down to Yun who was already sitting and eating his food. Taekwoon was in the kitchen washing the plates looking quite tired. 

"oppa, were you guys working all night again?" You asked worried. 

"There were many guests yesterday so we stayed at the club longer." Yun yawned and smiled gently at you as Taekwoon stayed silent. The worked at a club at nights and didn´t earn much money but most of it they used on you- sending you to school and buying your books - or on the small house you were living in together. 

"I am sorry.." You looked down frowning and bite your lip. 

"Don´t say that! We are all one family right?" Taekwoon walked behind you and kissed the back of your head gently.

"Haelin-ah you should stop wearing these fake glasses! You look so much ier without them." Yun winked at you as Taekwoon hit the back of his head. 

"I like these cloths! It stops erts like you from looking at her." Yun pouted as you chuckled and stood up. 

"You guys should rest! I´ll go to school now." You walked to the door as they smiled at you gently.

"Take care Lin-lin and don´t let those idiots at school hurt you!" Taekwoon patted your head. Even if he seemed cold and bad, he had the cutest nicknames ever. You waved and ran out to your school. You walked to your classroom and sat down on your chair as you were ignored by everyone. Nobo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter