So this is what a mate is...

Like A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are you taking me to?" You looked up at Kris who was still carrying you in his arms. 

"To my room!" He answered as a matter of fact. 

"Why? What are we going to do there?" Kris looked at your confused face and chuckled. 

"What do a boy and a girl normally do in a bedroom?" He teased smirking and opened the door to his room. You blushed brightly when he threw you at his bed quite gently and started taking his shirt off. You looked at the closed door then back to him and stuttered. 

"W-what are you doing?" You backed off slowly. 

"I am getting ready~" he had already taken his shirt off and threw it aside. You looked at his well formed abs and blushed even more.

*She is so cute when she blushes! I like that innocent side of her.* Kris thought smiling and decided to tease you some more. In a split of a second you were pinned down on the bed and he was on top of you holding your arms down. 

"Y-Yah... What are you d-doing??? Get off of me or I´ll call Taekwoon..." You warned him with a shaky voice. Kris didn´t looked scared though. He just smirked more and leaned closer to your face.  

"Do you really think I am afraid of your bodyguard out there? Baby I am a Vampire, did you forget already?" Suddenly his eyes turned blue like ice and fangs appeared from his lips. Fascinated you stretched your hand out and brushed your index on against his sharp long and white fang. "So Vampires do really exist...." You whispered. 

Kris looked at you and chuckled to himself. In this one second he forgot that all of this was just meant to be a joke. He could only think about how beautiful and adorable you looked right now. He slowly brushed the hair out of your face. 

"You want to know what a mate is?" He asked and guided your hands around his neck. You looked at his blue eyes and they suddenly didn´t seem cold but deep. You lost yourself in his eyes and didn´t bother to struggle or try to get away from him. 

"If a Vampire finds someone he really wants and someone he may love then he drinks some of his blood. Just like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter