Like nothing happened

Like A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

„Yah why do you take so long in the bathroom? Hurry up! Standing in front of the mirror for two hours won´t make you look any better!“ You banged on the door and it opened suddenly and an angry Vampire stepped out.

“What did you just say? Did you say I am ugly?” Tao raised his eyebrow.

“Are you really sure that they bond yesterday?” Chanyeol yawned as he looked at the two of you yelling at each other.

“Yeah they did! You should have seen them snuggling together in the bed peacefully when they were asleep! They were so peaceful.” Baekhyun sighed as he shook his head not pleased.

“Yah! You little brat!” Tao yelled as you skipped in the bathroom and closed the door in front of his nose.

“Now, now! Calm down Panda and shut the hell up!” Kris growled lowly obviously mad at his new rival. He didn´t like the idea of having to share his mate with one more guy and the idea of having to share you with the rest of his clan made him shiver.

 

After half an hour and some fights over pants, shoes and backpacks, the twelve Vampires and you were ready to leave for school.

“Do we really still have to go? I mean we already have the princess, right?” Sehun whined while he ruffled his hair.

“Education is the key to success!” Kyungsoo pointed out as Baekhyun glared at him. He loved Kyungsoo as his best friend but he hated High School from the bottom of his hear.

“It´s not that bad, guys!” Chen smiled and earned confused looks from the others. “We get to spend so much time with our cute Princess!” He wrapped his arm around your shoulders and you just glared at him pushing his hand away.

“ert!” You mumbled and walked off.

“Poor you!” Xiumin patted the younger´s back and followed you laughing.

Soon you saw the school in front of you and stopped. The boys looked at you surprised and stood still as well.

“What´s wrong?” Kai walked up to you and looked at you worried.

“At school”, you turned around to face them and whispered. “Don´t act like you know me! Be like you have been before and don´t talk to me!” Twelve pair of eyes widened as you mumbled these words.

“What are you saying? We are your mates!” Suho half shouted at you and was obviously mad.

“If Soohyun finds out that we are close, she will cut me into pieces and feed me to the dogs! I want to graduate without missing any body parts so please keep a distance to me at school.” Without waiting to hear their words you walked into school and went straight to your class and took your seat at the back. Soon after you the boys entered the room and looked at you with sadness filling their eyes.

“Good morning Oppas~ How was your weekend?” You looked up to see Soohyun already clinging to Kris like a lost puppy. Kris who was usually playful at home had his cold face on and shook her off his arm.

 

Lay bowed politely and walked past her to his seat glancing worriedly at you. You could hear the sigh that escaped Luhan´s lips as he took his seat next to yours.

“That´s wrong.....” You looked next to you to see him shaking his head. You bit your lower lip secretly knowing that it was wrong.

“Oppa is something wrong? Sitting next to the nerd must be hard for you!” She smirked and slapped your hand holding the books and all your papers spread on the floor and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter