You are beautiful to me

Like A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were walking with Taekwoon in the mall but you couldn´t concentrate on anything. You always had to look back at the four Vampires following you. Even though Chanyeol had promised to not disturb you and Taekwoon, still people were starring at you. Once again you looked back at the four behind you and sighed. You had to admit they looked amazingly stunning! Girls were drooling over them everywhere just like what happened at your school.

“Lin-lin, are you cold? Should I get you something hot to drink? A cocoa or something?” Taekwoon asked as he saw you shiver slightly.

“No Oppa, I am fine!” You lied as you didn´t want him to pay for anything you needed anymore. The tall boy smiled gently as he understood it and put his arms on her shoulders looking straight at her.

“You aren´t troubling me with anything! I already told you this! Whatever it is that you want, just ask for it. It makes me happy when I can help you! You are my sister or did you forget this already?” You softened and shook your head.

“I didn´t forget it! Can I have a hot chocolate then?” You smiled tilting your head.

“Of course!” Taekwoon chuckled and nodded. “Wait for me in that shop okay? It´s warmer inside!” He ruffled your hair and started walking away.

You walked into the small shop for cloths and were welcomed by the warm air. A smile formed your lips as you started looking around.

“OH GUCCI!!” You looked behind you and saw Tao dragging Lay to some bags.

“May I help you?” One of the workers asked Chanyeol but it was very obvious that she was flirting with him.

“Is there any woman in Seoul who is not attracted to these guys?” You whispered to yourself and looked through some pants.

“Seems like there is one!” You looked up and saw Kai next to you. He had his hood on so no one could see his facial features and start flirting with him.

“And who may that be?” You raised your eyebrow at him.

“This girl right here!” He poked your forehead and smiled gently.

“It´s just that I know more about what you actually are than them!” You shrugged.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter