Come back

Like A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked to the door of your old house and stopped. All the memorise of your normal life with your two brothers came back and you had to sigh. You wished for those days to come back and to be able to forget about all the Vampires and Witches. Taekwoon rubbed your shoulders gently and opend the doors for you to step inside. You walked in and took a deep breath. 

"Let´s grab your things and go back home before the others grow worried about us!" Chanyeol jumped on your old couch and grinned widely turning the TV on. Kai walked inside your house and started looking through the pictures hanging on the wall of you with Yun and Taekwoon. Lay and Taekwoon walked to the kitchen and started making coffee for everyone. Tao followed you to your room and you slowly opend the door. You looked up and to your surprise your room wasn´t empty. 

On your bed was Yun sitting and held a frame in his hands. You softened and walked over to him while Tao waited at the door ready to step inside if Yun tried to do something to you. You sat beside him and smiled as you saw the picture. Taekwoon had his arm around your shoulders and smiled gently at the camera while Yun had both of his wrapped tightly around your waist and kissed your cheek gently. You were smiling brightly and made a peace sign looking at the front. 

"That was my sixteenth birthday!" You whispered as he finally looked up at you and frowned. You smiled at him and took his hand in yours and it gently. His hand was cold but he relaxed slowly as he felt your warm hands on his. 

"Tell me about Akira." You whispered and Yun´s eyes grew darker. 

The rest of the boys had noticed the presense of someone in the house and rushed to your room. But the stood next to Tao and listend to you and Yun. 

"She was the most beautiful human girl I ever saw in my life!" Yun started and his face softened at the thought of the girl. 

"I should have never confessed to her!" He sighed.

"Did she reject you?" You frowned.

"No," he shook his head. "She said yes and we started going out. But that´s how I lost her! She was kidnapped by the Queen and tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter