A Vampires heart

Like A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You saw Suho walk through a big brown door and followed him here. After knocking twice you heard his gentle voice telling you to walk in. You opened the door further and looked inside. Suho was sitting on a chair and worked on some documents in front of him on looked exhausted. You walked in and closed the door behind you. 

"Ahmm.." You rubbed the back of your neck trying to grab his attention. He looked up at you and it was the first time you saw him with glasses on. He looked serious and that made you gulp. Maybe following him wasn´t a good idea after all. 

"I guess you have something to say, or else you wouldn´t be here!" He fixed his glasses and looked at you. At school Suho was the nice one always helping the others and taking care of his friends but right now he was the coldest guy out of all of the Vampires in this house. Tao´s glare didn´t seem mean next to his. 

"I don´t have so much time to play around so go on and tell me what you have to say." He looked back down on the paper in his hands.

"I am not here to play around either!" You scoffed and looked at him. 

"I know you don´t like me being here and I understand why!" You started and that made him look up at you. 

"I never said that!" Suho said in a calm emotionless tone. His glare made you shiver and feel uncomfortable now. 

"Well, it´s obvious that you don´t like me and are afraid that something may happen to your friends because of me." Suho slowly took off his glasses and avoided your eyes. 

"I understand why you are mad at me. Careing for your friends makes you beautiful." you whispered the last part but as he was a Vampire he heard it.

"I am not beautiful! You should be afraid of me Witch Princess!" In a swift movement Suho was pinning you against the wall and his eyes were cold as they turned blue and his fangs were visible now.

"I know I should!" You whispered but his Vampire-form didn´t scare you a bit. "But my stupid heart makes me not afraid! It tells me that you have a big heart and only doing this because you are worried. Not about yourself but about the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter