Protecting you

Like A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Haelin? Is that you? Haelin, what are you doing here all alone?" You turned behind you and saw a figure standing in the dark. You couldn´t see his face but you recognized his voice immediately. 

"T-Taekwoon-oppa?" you stuttered. 

 

"Did you guys find her already?" Kai was panting from all the running as he looked at his friends who were also drenched from the rain.

“I couldn´t find her anywhere!” Sehun shook his head and rain drops fell down from his hair.

“Guys this is bad! I can´t even smell her blood anymore!” Kris stated and Suho´s eyes widened. Kris had the best nose of all of them and if he wasn´t able to smell your blood anymore than that couldn´t mean anything good.

“Where can she be?” Lay bite his lower lip and looked at all the trees around them.

“If I find that girl...” Tao tightened his fists and his eyes turned blue. He was pissed off and everyone could see that! But what made him frown was the sharp pain in his chest? Was he worried? 

He shook that thought out of his head and closed his eyes tightly making his eyes turn back to their normal color.

“Let´s continue looking for her! She must be somewhere here!” Xiumin spoke up and everyone nodded. In a few seconds all the Vampires disappeared.

*Where are you Haelin?* Luhan looked up at the sky and followed his friends.

 

It was cold! Your body was shaking and every bone in your body screamed in pain. You were blindfolded and your arms were tied behind your back and since an hour you have been pushed by some guy who only told you to go faster. It was raining now and the blood was still dripping from your forehead.

Suddenly the rain stopped hitting your head and  shoulders and your noticed that the guy had brought you somewhere inside.

At first you thought it was Taekwoon because you heard his voice but when you walked closer to him you saw the red eyes and gasped. It was another Vampire who kidnapped you and was taking you to god knows where.

“Finally you are here!” You heard the voice that made your whole body shiver and freeze.

“That´s how we meet again, Princess Haelin!” Your blindfold was taken off and you looked right into the eyes of Jong Suk. The smirk hadn´t failed to form his lips ones again.

“Well done, Taemin! You can go now. Tell the queen that she is here.” He ordered the guy who had brought you here and he disappeared immediately.

“I have someone you probably missed!” Jong Suk walked away, and when he saw that you weren´t following him he dragged you by your arm. You winced in pain but this only made him squeeze your arm tighter. He pulled you in a great hall and you looked around to find yourself surrounded by hundreds of Vampires. They smirked at you and their lips as if they wanted to eat you up right there and then.

At the front there was a woman sitting on a throne with her left leg crossed over her right one. She had a red long dress on and she was obviously amused by seeing you in this state and you thought she was probably the queen. Your eyes drifted down to the legs of the chair.

Yun was sitting on the floor with his hands tied behind his back and blue blood running down from his shoulder. He looked up at you but immediately looked away avoiding your eyes.

What made you frown and gasp was the sight of your other brother. Taekwoon´s body was thrown on the floor with his eyes closed.

“Welcome to my home, Prin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter