How to find you

Like A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How are we supposed to find her daughter?" Kai asked looking at the necklace in his hands. He was sitting with the rest of his friends in their grand living room. Luhan sighed leaning his head on the couch. 

"The stupid Vampire queen shouldn´t have killed her!" Tao huffed crossing his arms. 

"Don´t call her stupid! She´s the queen after all!" Kris sighed. Even if he wanted to call her something even worse. 

"The witch seemed to be pretty nice to me." Chen looked over at Tao and ruffled his hair. 

"She shouldn´t have said that her daughter will win over the queen!" Kyungsoo stated. "She´d be still living if she didn´t mention her." 

"We have to find her daughter soon. The queen will be after her!" Lay said worried.

Chanyeol jumped up and clapped his hands excited. 

"Wow we will find a beautiful girl and protect her and and and we will be her heroes." He jumped on the couch excited. 

"He is one of the strongest Vampires alive but still such a kiddo!" Suho shook his head with a slight smile. 

"Guys I know who can help us find her!" Baekhyun stood up and took the necklace from Kai.

"Are you thinking of the same person I am thinking of?" Xiumin walked with a big grin plastered on his face. 

"Who?" Sehun looked between the two confused. 

"THE JO TWINS!" The two chorused. 

 

The twelve boys walked into the woods and the cold wind was blowing against their skin. But it didn´t seem to matter cause they didn´t feel cold. 

"Can´t they just live in a normal house?" Kris raised his left eyebrow as they walked into the big dark palace. Nowhere in the mansion was light it was dark everywhere. 

"Where the hell are those twins? It´s scary in here!" Chanyeol held tightly onto Lay´s arm. Suddenly a small light appeared. Kai looked up to see two boys smirking at them holding a small fire in their hands. 

"Kwangmin-shi, Youngmin-shi!" Suho bowed politely in front of the two boys.

"We need your help!" Xiumin started but was stopped by them.

"We already know! You guys came to us....." Kwangmin started.

".....because you want to fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter