Painful past

Like A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why the hell do I have to be dressed like this if it´s just a meeting?” You looked down at yourself and sighed. The Twins had forced you to wear a very short and tight blue dress and even made you take your glasses off! “You look beautiful though Princess!” Sungyeol, L´s friend who was now working for the twins smiled at you through the mirror as he fixed your hair. You had to admit that he did a really good job as if he had been doing this for quite a long time.

“Just call me by my name, please! I´d rather be your friend than some sort of Princess!” Sungyeol softened and nodded slowly. After Hoya had helped you with your make up (and yelled at you when you rubbed your eyes after he had applied the eyeliner on them) you made your way out to the living room of the twins’ big mansion.

“Seriously the next time I come to visit, I´ll buy them some lamps.” You mumbled to yourself as you walked through the long and dark hallway. Finally you reached the bright living room where the twelve Vampires were dressed in black tuxedos and looked very fine. You blinked slowly looking at them. *Are they really the Vampires I am living with? When did they become so manly? Last time I checked they were fighting over some video games!*

Finally Sehun noticed you and jumped up. “Wow, nonna! I never knew you could look this hot!” The rest of the boys looked at you and their jaws hung low. And exactly this was the reason why you didn´t like wearing such cloths! You hated all the attention.

“You look beautiful, Haelin!” Suho walked closer and rubbed your bare arms gently and kissed your forehead. You felt your heart skip a beat and smiled softly. “Stop your lips and having dirty thoughts and move it. We are late already!” Youngmin smirked at the boys and pulled you away. You were sitting in a black car between the Jo Twins while the other twelve Vampires were sitting in other cars.

You could feel your heart beat fasten as you had no idea where they were taking you. At the same moment both twins took your hands in theirs and smiled at you. “Don´t worry! It´s important to be very confident during this meeting. Smile brightly and show them that you are the true Witch Princess!” Sighing you looked at Kwangmin. “How can I make them believe something even I don´t believe in?”

Youngmin suddenly placed his fingers under your chin and looked at you straight. “You ARE the Princess and you have to finally accept the fact that not only your future but the lives of all Witches and even the twelve Vampires depend on how you act and what you do!” You gulped and for the very first time you were scared of the younger Twin.

The car came to a halt and before you knew it Kwangmin had pulled you out with him and you were standing in front of the biggest mansion you had ever seen in your whole life. It was twice as big as the twins´ and you felt even more scared now.

“I am right by your side so there is nothing to be scared of!” Kris whispered softly in your ear as if he could read your mind and planted a soft kiss on your cheek. He slipped his hand in yours and intertwined your fingers with his giving your hand a gentle squeeze. He wasn´t the childish, erted tall guy anymore but at this moment you felt like he was the manliest man you had ever seen and that no matter what he would protect you.

You slowly walked after the twins inside the palace like hall and the twelve Vampires were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter