Mysterious 13

Like A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Haelin? Why are you so late? Lunch time ended ten minutes ago!” Mr. Woohyun pushed his glasses up on his nose as he looked up at you when you opened the door. You slowly stepped inside the classroom and hated the attention all your classmates gave you as they glared at you. You looked behind you as Hojoon walked in as well and handed the math teacher a note from the Headmaster. Mr. Woohyun read it and looked at both of you for some seconds then turned to face the class.

“Guys we have a new student with us starting from today. Be nice to him and treat him well.” He pointed to the boy next to you who bowed politely.

“My name is Hojoon.” He didn´t say anything more.

“Isn´t one nerd enough in our class?” Ara, Soohyun´s best friend raised her eyebrow at him and the class started to laugh. Only the Vampires were silently looking at the boy from head to toe.

“Ara, don´t say something like that!” Mr. Woohyun hissed and pointed to the new desk and chair next to yours.

“Go ahead and take your seat Hojoon.” He then looked at you and smiled. “Our headmaster wants you to take care of him so show him the school after class.” You nodded and walked to your seat with the blond boy behind you.

As soon as Soohyun saw you she put her leg in your way and you tripped. Gasping your eyes widened as you were about to fall but suddenly you felt an arm wrapped around your waist pulling you back to your feet so you won´t hit the cold floor. You turned around to see Hojoon holding you gently.

“T-thank you...” You whispered and he slowly let you go so you could go back to your seat. You fixed your glasses and took your seat next to Luhan.

Hojoon looked at Soohyun and leaned down whispering to her. “You better keep your legs close to you and let her be from now on.” Soohyun gasped as no one has ever talked to her that way before. The boy looked to his other side feeling someone stare at him and indeed Tao´s eyes could burn holes in him. Not feeling a bit frightened Hojoon made his way next to you and sat down.

After the lessons ended and everyone, including the Vampires left the classroom, you looked at Hojoon who was still gathering his stuff.

“Hojoon... you shouldn´t be close to me!” You whispered playing with your fingers. He looked up at you surprised.

“I mean, I am thankful you helped me earlier so I won´t fall but if you keep being around me you will end up getting hurt as well.” you explained and he stood up heading to the door.

“I don´t care what people think about me. And I can take care of myself so don´t worry. Let´s go! You wanted to show me the school right?” he waved you over and you blinked slowly before making your way over to him.

You showed him everything that was in your school and made your way out to the front of the school. All along you felt a presence behind you and when you finally turned aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter