Trying to understand you

Like A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You looked over at him as he smiled at the girl beside him smiling and explained the math question to her. How could he be so different? As soon as you and the EXO boys had walked in the school Suho had a wide smile on his face while he had been ignoring you on the whole way to school. 

You sighed and shook your head as you looked down on your math book. That´s when something confused you and you had to ask it out loud.

"Luhan, if I am Suho´s mate now, does this mean I am not Kris´s mate anymore?" The boy next to you looked up at you with a small smile as he shook his head.

"That´s not how it works." He whisperd back to you as the teacher went on with explaining, "If you become a Vampires poperty then you are his for your whole life. But if another Vampire from the same clan bites you then you become his mate as well. You have just to exchange blood with him. That means you could become the mate of all twelve of us!" Luhan joked as your eyes widened. 

*I thought having one mate was troublesome enough....* you sighed and looked at the boy in the first row who was smiling happily joking with the guys around him. 

*He looks cute when he smiles!* you blushed embarrassed at your own thought, fixed your new glasses that Yun had given to you this morning and went back to your boring math book. You didn´t notice Suho who turned to look at you and bite his lower lip stopping a sigh from escaping. 

After a very long history lesson the time of high school that you hated most came. It was time for P.E class. You sighed deeply as you went to change your cloths. After finally putting your comfortable pants and shirt on you went out to the gym. 

"Guy, come here all of you!" To your surprise instead of your P.E. teacher mr. Taeyang, mr Woohyun was in the gym waiting for the class. 

"Well, surprisingly mr. Taeyang is sick today so I will lead the lesson instead of him. First of all, make groups of two and start to warm up." You sighed deeply as he said those words. You know you were going to be left alone once again. 

"This time I will make the groubs!" Mr. Woohynu announced earning complaints from all the students. He started to make the groubs and you waited. 

"Suho, you will warm up with Haelin!" Your eyes widened as you glared at your stupid teacher. What was he thinking? Your eyes wandered to Suho who looked back at you at the same time. You could hear Kri growl lowly. 

"Well, start with sit ups! Let your partner hold your legs." You mentally cursed your teacher once again as you blushed looking at Suho. He lied down and you kneeled down wrapping your arms around his legs slightly.

To your surprise Suho sat up and leand close to you. "Hold on tightly!" He almost whispered as he tightened your grib on his legs. You turned even more red as his face was too close for your liking. He saw this and leand closer. 

"Don´t get it the wrong way but I didn´t mate with you because I wanted too, like Kris!" He started and you looked at him surprised. "I gave you my blood because I didn´t want you to die because of me! It would have been bad if I killed the Witch Princess. I don´t want to start a war, that´s all! So don´t think that I actually care or something...." Suho went back down and made his 20 sit ups at a fast pace. You watched him hurt. 

*Why do his words hurt so much. I knew he doesn´t like me but, I don´t want to hear this.* You looked away as you didn´t want him to see your teary eyes.

"Okay guys, let´s play basketball now!" You left Suho immediately and for once in this lesson you were thankful for your teacher. Thankfully you weren´t on the same team as Suho this time. But to your bad luck you had to play against Soohyun´s team and just like always she seemed to be aiming at you and not at the basket. You were trying to hide from the ball when you heard a loud voice calling.

"Haelin, dodge!" You looked at Lay who was yelling at you confused and didn´t see the ball that came flying at you. It hit you right in the face and you fell down on your back and your nose began to bleed immediately. 

"Are you alright?" Suho who was standing closest to you tried to take a look at your bleeding nose but you slapped his hand away as soon as he tried to touch your face. 

"I thought you didn´t care! Stay away from me!" You snapped at him. Suho froze and just continued to look at you as mr. Woohyun gave you a cold bag to cool your nose. 

After this tiresome P.E. lesson the students were allowed to go home. You walked out of school and saw the EXO boys standing at the gate. You knew Yun and Taekwoon would be home late so you decided to go to your special place where you were always carefree. You didn´t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter