A real family

Like A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You go!” Kyungsoo handed Luhan the tray with the cups of tea on it and pushed the older one towards the living room.

“Do I look like I have a death wish? You go!” Luhan gave the tray over to Chen who gulped looking over at the two older people in the living room. “I don´t want to go though!” He mumbled softly. It´s been like this for the past five minutes and no one wanted to go out of the kitchen. You didn´t understand why they were acting like this and took the tray from Chen walking out of the kitchen towards Kai and the guests.

“Haelin come back!” You ignored the eleven boys who called for you from the kitchen and walked over while they spied on you biting their lips in fear. As soon as you entered the living room Kai looked up at you and his eyes widened. You saw him mouthing ´What are you doing here?´ but ignored it.

“Tea is ready.” Smiling politely you placed the tea in front of the man first and then his wife. You were able to see the disgusted look the woman gave you and gulped as her eyes turned into a deep blue and the long sharp fangs appeared. “You have a human in the house?” She yelled.

You flinched and hid behind Kai who sighed and pulled you behind him more so she couldn´t see you anymore. “What a worthless and filthy creature!” She growled and you bite your lip looking down. The woman was scary and you saw why the rest of the Vampires didn´t dare to walk out. Apparently she had always made the boys uncomfortable and scared them off. The man next to her sighed as he looked away, obviously not liking the way his wife treated you or anyone else. But he still didn´t say anything.

“Mrs. Kim, I would appriciate it if you didn´t talk this way about my mate!” The usually calm Leader, Suho who tried to escape from trouble, pulled you next to him and glared at the elder woman.

She gasped and then smirked at the young man. “I knew letting my precious son in this clan was a wrong idea! I should have let him go to another clan!” She walked closer to Suho and you stepped back feeling hands pulling you inside the kitchen. You looked up to see Chanyeol behind you. His gaze was fixed on the scene in the living room where the woman glared at his leader dangerously. “The leader of this clan,”She started and Suho bite his lip trying to stay calm. “Is worthless!” Kai´s eyes widened as he heard those words. You expected Suho to lose control over himself but it was Kai instead.

“What makes you think that you can just come here and talk like this with him? I won´t leave EXO! I know that´s what you want but not what I ever will do. All you think about is how to use me but unlike my brother I won´t leave my clan just to fulfill your selfish wish. And for the last time, I AM NOT YOUR SON!” He yelled as his face grew red and you gasped seeing the normally playful boy be this angry. His father stood up and yelled back. “Kim Jongin, don´t talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter