Stubborn couple

Like A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

„Do you really have to go? “ You whined and held tightly onto Yun´s arm.

„I don´t want to go too Lin-Lin.“ The boy hugged you back tightly and pouted.

“Now don´t be a baby Yun and let´s go! You know we have to leave now or else the eldest Witches will be mad at us.” Taekwoon dragged Yun to the car. They had to go to a meeting and they didn´t know when they would be back. It may take some days or even months till they come back.

“Take care of her for me please!” Taekwoon smiled at Suho and pushed his younger brother in the car. You sighed as the car drove off and you saw Yun waving at you.

“Let´s go in baby it´s late already.” Kris wrapped his arm around your shoulders and pulled you with him inside of the house. Suho walked inside and closed the door behind him. You walked to the living room and saw the rest of the Vampires sitting bored starring at nothing particularly.

“Hyungs, let´s do something fun!” Sehun threw a pillow at Kris who was busy kissing your face all over while you sat on his lap.

“No thank you!” Kris pulled you closer on his lap and threw the pillow back at his younger friend.

“Let´s really do something! It´s weekend and we are sitting here doing nothing!” You wiggled out of Kris´ grab and sat beside Kai on the couch who immediately smiled at you.

You heard a ball dribbling on the ground and looked up to see Lay walking inside with a basketball in his hands. “How about we go and play basketball?” He smiled at all of you and you nodded excited.

“Basketball? With Haelin? She´ll be probably scared to break her nails!” Tao scoffed and you glared at him. “Let´s go!” You pulled Lay out and all of the boys followed you.

“Come here!” Before you could do anything Baekhyun had pulled you with him on his bicycle and drove off. “Hold on tightly cutie!” You chuckled and held tightly onto him as you heard Kris and Suho curse behind you not quite amused by the fact that their mate is not holding onto them.

After passing by the Han River you guys finally arrived at a big playground. As soon as you got down from Baekhuyn´s bike you were pulled in a very tight hug.

“Kris… it´s all good! I am still living you know?” You chuckled and patted his back.

“Let´s play now!” Xiumin smiled excited and ran over to the basketball court. You decided to play two on two and the teams were formed by Xiumin, who was the referee for the game. After some minutes the teams were formed and you were ready to play.

In the first game Baekhyun and Suho played against Chanyeol and Chen.

“This isn´t fair! Why do we have to play against the giant?” Baekhyun whined as Xiumin patted his shoulder playfully.

“Good luck Suho!” You smiled at the elder boy from the side and no one failed to notice his bright red ears.

The game was quite a short one and to no one´s surprise the giant´s team, ahm Chanyeol´s team won. The next game was between Kai and Lay and Luhan and Kris.

“Baby won´t you wish me good luck too?” Kris smiled at you brightly.

“No!” You repeated shortly as you handed the four boys who just ended their game bottles of water. Everyone started to laugh as the tallest boy was pouting at you.

“Let´s just start the game mister!” Kai and Lay rolled thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter