You must be kidding me...

Like A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys had followed Myungsoo to a castle and they recognized the dark place immediately. 

"You brought us to the Jo twins?" Kris eyed Myungsoo as they walked inside the castle. 

"They were the ones who seant me too save you! I work for them!" Myungsoo lead the Vampires in the grand living room that was now lit by small flying fireballs near the wall. 

"You work for them? Since when?" Suho raised his eyebrow asking his old friend.

"Since they saved me and my friends when the queen tried to kill us!" Myungsoo shrugged. 

"Guys of course I am glad you found each other again but did you forget the two psychos WHO ARE AFTER US NOW??" Sehun yelled as everyone seemed too relaxed for his liking. 

"Don´t worry about that..." Youngmin suddenly appeared wis his twin right beside him.

"...Only those who are allowed to find this place will find it!" Kwangmin smirked slightly.

"You are save here!" Myungsoo smiled at Suho who sighed relieved. 

"Is that her?" Kwangmin pointed to you and looked at you fascinated. You were still holding onto Tao´s shirt tightly and were still sobbing softly. 

"Yah, he is talking to you!" Tao looked down at you but you only held onto him tighter. Everything that had happened made you feel scared but in Tao´s arms you suddenly felt warm and save in his strong arms. You didn´t understand this feeling at all. Tao sighed softly and let you down on the couch gently. You pulled your knees up and wrapped your arms around them tightly as the guy were watching your every move carefully. 

Lay walked closer to you and wanted to take a look at your wounded head but you slapped his hands away as he walked closer. 

"W-what the hell is all of this about?" You looked up at them and wiped your tears away as you glared at each one of them. "What exactly are you?" 

"You saw all of this and you don´t know what we are?" Kai smirked as he let his fangs appear and his eyes turn blue. Your eyes widened as you backed off. 

"B-but.. But Vampires don´t exist!" You held your head tightly as you told that to yourself over and over again. 

"It´s just a dream! All of this is just a dream!" You closed your eyes and started to count from one to ten. When you reached ten you opened your eyes wanting to be back in your room again and think of all of this as just a dream but luck wasn´t on your side. 

Instead of your own room you saw Baekhyun´s face inches away from yours. 

"What are you doing?" He asked blinking and you could feel his breath against your skin. 

"EEK!!" Blushing you pushed your head forward fast and hit Baekhyun´s nose. 

"Ouch!" Luhan flinched and watched his friend with a slight smirk as he stumbled backward covering his now bleeding nose with his hand. 

"This girl is damn feisty!" Chen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter