First kiss

Like A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You don´t care about anybody and say bad things about people before knowing the tru..." Before you could go on with the yelling you had been shut up. Your eyes widened as you saw Chen´s face touching yours and his lips on top of yours. 

"O, damn this stupid troll!" Luhan slapped his forehead as Suho rubbed his temples slowly. 

Chen slowly caressed your cheeks and pulled back gently. "Will you shut up now?" He whispered. 

Your eyes were bigger than ever and your cheeks were as red as they have never been. You blinked fast and then your feet dragged you out of the living room. 

"What?" Chen looked at you then at his friends. 

"You stupid Vampire stole her first kiss!" Taekwoon sighed softly.

"Her first? Don´t tell me she had never had a boyfriend before?" Kai, the womanizer was shocked. 

"YOU STUPID IDIOT I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!" You walked in and angrily kicked Chen´s leg. Your face was red and no one knew if it was because you were blushing or because you were angry. 

"Calm down, Ri! Haelin-ah!" Taekwoon pulled you in his arms as you were still glaring at Chen. Luhan couldn´t help but find the situation amusing and grin widely. You buried your face in your brother´s chest and pouted. How could he steel your first kiss just like this? 

"Taekwoonie let´s go home!" You held tightly onto the elders arm and started dragging him away when suddenly Suho was standing in front of you blocking your way. 

"You are not going anywhere!" You blinked at him confused. 

"The queen is after you and because we helped you she is after us as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter