The Queen-to-be is HER?

Like A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You didn´t know how you managed to get in your own bed as the last thing you remembered was learning and sitting in front of your table in your room. You thought it was one of your brothers. They always carried you to your bed when you fell asleep somewhere else. 

You were on your way to school and took a deep breath before entering the hall way expecting to get many weird gazes from the students and they would talk bad about you like always. But to your surprise when you walked past them no one talked about the way you looked. The students were all busy gossiping about something else then their always favorite girl to bully, the nerd you! You heard them talk about some new guys attending school starting from today. You immediately started shaking your head and walked over to the classroom. You took your usual seat far at the back and pulled your books out to read until the lesson started. The teacher walked inside the classroom a bit late and behind him were 12 boys. 

"Guys I know all of you are pretty close friends so please treat the new students well! I hope all of you can get along." He looked at the new twelve guys and you were about to look back to your book uninterested until your eyes landed on a tall figure. Your eyes widened as you saw your new neighbor standing at the front and looking right back at you seeming a bit surprised himself. You looked at all the twelve guys once again while they were introducing themselves and your eyes landed on the second guy who had introduced himself as the new neighbor that day. You found out that the guy with the gentle voice was called Suho and the tall one who always stared at you was Kris. You soon shrugged it off and went right back to your book. 

"You guys can look for a free seat anywhere!" The teacher announced as he wanted to go on with his precious history lesson. As soon as he had said that all the girls started to make the seat next to them free hoping for one of the boys to sit next to them. Eleven boys were sitting down already while one was looking around looking for a seat seeming quite lost. 

"Luhan-shi there is a free seat next to Haelin! Haelin please raise your hand!" You looked up surprised and noticed that there was not a single free seat anymore and sighed raising your hand slowly. Luhan looked at you and walked over taking the seat next to you.

"Hello, I am Luhan!" He introduced himself again bowing his head politely. You just nodded your head slowly and looked back at the teacher who had started the lesson as Luhan rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. 

The lessons went on and you could feel that Kris had been looking at you for quite a long time and it made you really uncomfortable. Finally the bell rang signaling the end of the last lesson for that day. You stood up to leave when the teacher called for you.

"Haelin, could you please show the new guys around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter