Our secret

Like A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You turned your alarm clock off as you sat up on your bed. You shivered feeling the cold wind against your skin as you pulled the blanket away. It was a bad day from the start to you and you had no intention to go to school. It´s been two weeks since the incident with Tao and ever since then everyone at the school had been treating you badly. Only the gu called Lay seemed to be a bit nice to you. Your mind wondered to the day where you found out that he was actually pretty nice. 

--------flashback---------

The PE lesson just ended and you went over to the changing room and opened your back to take your shirt and change in it. You took your sweaty shirt off and put it on the side and pulled out your other shirt but gasped immediately. It was torn in the middle and you would have never been able to wear it. You sighed and turned to get your PE-shirt to put it back on but it wasn´t there anymore. You looked up seeing Soohyun smirking at you with your shirt in her hand. 

"You nerd dare to slap my Tao-Oppa?" She pushed your head and her smirk grew on her face. "This will be a lesson for you. You better not come near my Oppas anymore. It´s bad enough that the poor Luhan oppa has to sit next to you. He should be sitting next to me just like Kai-oppa does." She laughed and squeezed your shirt in her hand. 

"Have fun getting home!" She took your shirt and ran off. You were about to walk after her but she had opened the door and got out. You couldn´t follow her because of the students outside and you were only in your bra and pants now. You closed the door and walked to the back of the room as tears rolled down your cheeks. Again you were bullied but didn´t open your mouth to defend yourself at all. It was cold as the winter was approaching and your body began to shake. You didn´t even try to hold your tears back and cried loudly.

 

"Ah, guys I forgot my jacket in the classroom. You can go on already. I´ll be right home as soon as I get it." Lay waved and walked back into the school.

"He could have gotten it tomorrow. It´s not like any of us can feel the cold!" Chen tilted his head.

"Yeah but it´s his favorite jacket!" Luhan pointed out with a slight smirk.

"Anyways let go guys." Suho walked off to their home. Sehun looked back seeing Tao just standing there starring at... nothing. The younger boy sighed. Tao has been like this ever since he had been slapped. 

"Hyung let´s go home!" Sehun dragged Tao as Baekhyun was already calling for them. 

Lay was whistling as he walked around at the now empty school. He stopped suddenly when his sensitive ears heard someone sob gently. His feat walked as if alone to the direction where the noises came from. He slowly opened the door and walked in.

"Is anyone there?" He mumbled softly. As soon as you heard his voice your face grew pale and you turned around so he was facing your back. 

"H-Haelin-shi?" He whispered surprised. He looked around and saw your torn shirt. You were looking down and wrapped your arms around yourself. 

"W-why are you still here?" You stuttered but you didn´t get any response. You slowly turned around to look if he had gone out again already. But to your surprise you were now facing his bare chest and his stomach was almost touching yours. He gazed down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter