A real mate

Like A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Finally home!” Chen threw himself on the couch in the living room and sighed relieved as the rest of his Vampire friends followed him inside and threw there bags at the side. Only Kris was standing outside waiting for you to come back home. They had managed to be home faster than you as you didn´t want them to be seen with you at school.

Kris spotted you at the main gate and smiled brightly rushing over to you.

“Welcome back home my love!” He hugged you tightly and carried you up the stairs inside the house.

“Let me down, Kris!” You wiggled out of his arms and kicked your shoes off and walked to the kitchen, where Kyungsoo was. Kris blinked and pouted watching you walk away from him.

You opened the fridge and sighed as all you could see inside was bottles filled with blood. You closed it again and walked to your room and changed into comfortable cloths before walking to the living room where the boys were already waiting.

“Baby, where are you going?” Kris blinked as he saw you put your shoes back on and walk to the door.

“I am going to the mall to get some food.” You opened the door and walked out heading to a mall close by. When you walked inside you heard giggles and squeals from the girls around you and blinked surprised. That´s when you noticed the presence behind you. You gasped as you saw the tall boy behind you smiling gently at you.

“What are you doing here, Kris?” You walked over to him and he chuckled softly.

“Did you think I´d let you go alone?” He looked at the girls around him and then back to you. “Seems like lot of people like you.” You scoffed and walked away.

“Idiot they are smiling at you, not at me. They probably think of killing me right now.” You shuddered at the thought and headed in a small shop for food.

“Wah do you have the ability to read people´s thoughts baby?” Kris turned around so that he was facing you and walked backwards.

“Nope, you genius! It´s written all over their faces!” You looked at the Vegetables at the side and picked some.

“Let´s make some yummy chicken soup~” You smiled to yourself while picking the various ingredients. Kris who was watching you softened and continued to walk backwards. You looked up at him and gasped. “Kris!” You yelled and grabbed his arm yanking him close to you till his chest collided with your face. The tall boy blinked and looked down at you as you rubbed your red nose.

“Can you watch out? You almost hit a girl behind you.” You pouted and looked up at him. Kris smiled to himself and leaned down until his lips met your nose.

“I am sorry baby~ I´ll watch out from now on!” He chuckled and wrapped his arms around your waist. You blushed until your face was almost as red as your shirt.

“S-stop joking around in public yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter