Chapter 27: THE END

Rainy Day Romance

Charlotte's POV

"Y-you didn't marry her?"

He shakes his head no

"Charlotte, ever since I saw you that day you found out I was back, all I could think about was you. All the memories we have and all the time we've spent together. And I thought back to that day we went on that date and you told me Jinsang had been seeing another woman, and I told you I'd wait years for you and there was no one else I'd rather be with. And I figured, I should stay true to my word" 

"I do remember that day, and I remember you told me you'd wait for me to say "I love you" back, and if we're sticking to our words, I love you Kim Jongin" 

He has the biggest smile on his face

"I've been wanting to hear you say that for years"

"It's the least I could do since you told me twice, and left your bride at the altar. Was she upset?"

"No, she noticed how I changed when you came back into the picture, she knew then I was still in love with you"

"We must be really obvious, because Jinsang has told me the same about you"

"Another reason why we were meant to be together" 

Suddenly Champ walks in and jumps on Kai, so excited to see him

"I think he knew we were meant to be together this whole time" he says as he pets him 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So finally this old lady got a chance to be with her young lover.

Kai went on to following his mothers footsteps and became a CEO and fired all those y secretaries since they began bullying another young secretary who took my place when I left. 

I too began working for the company again, I was Kai's right-hand man, or should I say woman

We got engaged, Kai asked me to marry him after we'd been dating for a few months, so quick huh? 

However we don't plan on actually getting married for a while, there was no rush since we both spent so much on our first weddings.

"After a long day of work, of course the sky decides to pour down rain" Kai's telling me as were walking towards our car 

"I think the sky does it on purpose" I add

"What do you mean?"

"I mean if it wasn't for the rain, we wouldn't have even met probably"

"You think so?"

"Mhm, we wouldn't of had our rainy day romance" I smile

THE END 

_______________________________

I hope everyone enjoyed the story and sorry if you feel like it ended to so fast but I honestly didn't have anymore ideas for this story 

But hey I'm going to let you guys in on a secret yeah?

If you go back into the story, notices it rains every time they start falling for each other more or falling for each other all over again.

And that's why I named the story Rainy Day Romance

Pretty clever huh? Hahahahaha

Feel free to read my other fanfics if you liked this one <(^0^>)

-JuJu-Beezz