Forgiveness

Be Mine: A WooGyu Love Story

The morning arrives and Woo spent the night at Sungyeol's house. He called his parents last night and they approved of his sleep over. "Woohyun-ah, get up. It's time to get up for school". Half awake, Woohyun musters up enough energy to tell Sungyeol that he won't be going to school today. "Woo come on. You can't let what happen last night control your mind". "YEOL! How can you say that?" Woo said now fully awake. "I took a chance with a guy who I knew was out of my league and he threw it back in my face as soon as his ex comes back into his life. I knew this was all too good to be true". "I'll kill him". "Sungyeol don't go to Kirin and make a big scene, ok". "I can't make any promises Woo. I wasn't even there last night and I'm pissed". "Promise me Yeol-ah". "I'll try". Woohyun's phone starts to vibrate. "Man Woo, that thing has been ringing all night. I woke up to go to the bathroom and I swear it rung like 5 times". Woohyun checks his phone and sees that he has over 100 text messages and 50 missed phone calls, all from Sunggyu. He doesn't even give it a second thought and deletes it all. "You're not even going to see what he has to say Woo?". "Right now, I don't even care what he has to say". "So what are you going to do?". "I don't know but I don't want to go to school today". "Well I'll stay with you too". "No Yeol you go. You have to work on the play. I'll just hang around here or maybe go hang out at the store if I get too bored". "Ok well call me if you need me. I'm going to go get ready". Woo went back to sleep as Yeol proceeded to prepare for school.

Yeol meets up with Dongwoo at the bus stop and by the look on their faces, they already know that today isn't going to be a good day. "Yeol you don't know how hurt Woo was last night. You know Woo is one tough person and I've never seen that look in his eyes". "Oh I know, he showed up on my door step a mess". "Really?". "Yeah, crying and all. I tell you what, when we get to this school....someone is going to receive hell".

------

The chodings finally get to Kirin and as soon as they enter, Sungyeol spots Hyomin on one side of the room and Gyu on the other. Yeol hands turns to fists and he get fills with rage over the thought of his hurt friend. He heads straight for Gyu and instead of holding him back, Dongwoo also prepares himself. Sunggyu spots Yeol and thinks that he can figure out how Woo is doing since last night but instead he's greeted with a punch in the face. "YAH! YOU THANK YOU CAN DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE KIM SUNGGYU! YOU BASTARD YOU HURT MY FRIEND, HOW DARE YOU!". Sunggyu picks himself up off the floor but could only look away. "Sungyeol I swear it wasn't what you think". "Oh so what happen then! Did she just happen to trip and your lips broke her fall? DON'T LIE TO ME!". Sungyeol threw another punch, this time drawing blood from Gyu's face. "STOP HURTING OPPA!" one of the girls yells from the crowd. Sunggyu gets up again. "Yeol, SHE KISSED ME!". "It doesn't matter, a kiss is a kiss. You let that happen and you knew that Woo could have saw you. You better fix this. Do you know what it's like to have your best friend cry himself to sleep. He didn't even come to school today because of you". "Then do you know where he is?". "He's some where not thinking of you". Sungyeol walks away yelling at the crowd to get out the way and then Sunggyu follows. "Please Yeol won't you help me? I never meant to hurt Woo, I still love him. I want to be with him". "When he wants to see you is entirely up to him. You made this mess so you fix it. When Woo finally decides to take your calls then you talk to him". Sunggyu is left bloody and bruised and regrets having ever going to perform last night.

Later during practice for the play, "The King" L comes over to Sungyeol. "So I heard about your little  fiasco this morning". "Well your friend is an so he had it coming for doing what he did to my friend". "I'm surprised that the crazy fanboys and fangirls didn't attack you". "That would've been ok. I can take on a few of you Kirin guys, you don't look so tough". "That's what you think but forget all that, it's time to rehearse. Have you been practicing your lines". "Yeah, I pretty much have to whole script down". "So you know the whole script huh? Are you prepared for all of our bed scenes?". "Why wouldn't I be, it's just acting". "I know but your character is in love with me and you never know you may end up falling for me too. No one can resist the charm of L". "Dude you really got to get over yourself".

Meanwhile Dongwoo had found himself a nice quiet  dance studio where he could practice alone until Sungyeol had finished with rehearsals. His dancing didn't go unnoticed. The dancing kingka had been watching Dongwoo's amazing moves. He's astonished that someone finally has skills that are up to his level. Hoya enters the room and  startles Dongwoo. "Oh, Hoya you scared me to death". "You have some good moves there". "Well I am a dance major what did you expect". "Touche. Soooo, what's this I hear about you and that Yeol guy beating up my hyung". "Well if you must know... Yeol gave Sunggyu a few hits here and there because your hyung screwed up big time...he kissed Hyomin last night while performing". "Maybe it was something that happen during the heat of the moment". "Heat of the moment my . He invited my dongsaeng, his boyfriend, and then kisses his ex in front of him...he deserved to get punched. I should've got in a few hits myself especially since I was the one who witnessed it with Woo".

Sunggyu is in class completely ignoring the teacher. He has his head down and is only concerned with this issue with Woohyun. Gyu has been texting Woo since the beginning of class but he hasn't gotten a response. After class he decided to leave school to go look for Woo, he couldn't take the wait. Gyu didn't want Woohyun to come up with some crazy ideas so he had to explain the situation and make things right.

-----

Woo had left Sungyeol's house because he had gotten too bored and lonely. He walks along the street wondering what he should do. "Dumping would be the obvious answer but I don't think.......I want to". He unknowingly ends up walking straight to Kirin. Woo isn't sure what he should do..should he walk in or walk away. Woo's feet are firmly planted to the ground and he picks the medium, he just sits there. After a while he turns to go away but Sunggyu comes running through the door. "Woohyun? Woohyun wait!". Woohyun is frozen in is tracks at the sound of Gyu's voice. He starts to tear up again and turns to face Gyu. Sunggyu grabs Woo in his arms, "Woo I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen". Woo pushes Gyu away and gives him a slap. "What do you mean you didn't mean for this to happen. You mean you didn't mean to get caught. Gyu how could you do this and with her". "Woo just believe me this isn't what it seems. She kissed me!". "You think that makes a difference". "WOOHYUN I LOVE YOU OK, NOT HER YOU. WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE THAT!". The yelling eventually gathers the boys an audience. Woo is confused more then ever, not knowing what to do he just walks away. Sunggyu does something no one expects, he gets on his knees to plea for forgiveness. "Woohyun-ah please don't walk away. Just tell me what can I do to make this better". "What should I do" Woo thinks to himself.