Getting Closer

Be Mine: A WooGyu Love Story

L had pondered on his actions last night and he still couldn't figure out why he would do such a thing. What made him act in such an unruly manner. He took out a picture from his wallet and realized that there could only be one reason, Sungmin. Thinking back to the guy at the store, "They just look so similar. Those eyes, those cheeks, why did I have to run into somebody like that". "I have to get you out of my head" L said ripping up his old picture of Sungmin. "I must get over you, I can't live like this". L gets a phone call from Sunggyu who hasn't been at school all morning. "Hyung where are you? Why aren't you here?". "Myungsoo you were right! YOU WERE RIGHT!" Gyu quietly scream. "Woohyun showed up to our date last night. I mean he was a little late but he showed up though". "So what does this mean". "Well.... I don't know". "Just one step at a time then I guess. But hyung when are you showing up?". "I'll be there in a while but I need you to get me Woohyun's address so I can drop him off at home. He fell asleep and I can't keep carrying him back to my house, even though I really want to". "Alright, sure thing". "Thanks dongsaeng, I'm hanging up now..bye~".

The minute L hung up the phone with Sunggyu, Sungjong comes in the lounge. "Hyung come look, there's an audition going on downstairs". The magnae grabbed his hyung and led him to the hopefuls trying to make it in Kirin. L is stopped in his tracks when he sees that one of the people auditioning is Sungyeol.

-----

Parked outside the Nam household, Sunggyu just admires Woohyun, who is still sleeping. "What long eye lashes" he mumbles. He begins to run his fingers across Woo's lashes but the moment he does Woo wakes up. He has the biggest "WHAT THE " look written all over his face and Gyu retreats back to his side of the car. "Dude what are you doing". "Nothing, just.......you're home". "Oh we are" Woo notices looking out the window. "But wait I thought you said you didn't know where I lived. So you lied then, you just wanted me in your bed. ".  "I just found out, ok. Go on, you have to get to school. I'll come back to get you if you want". "Do you know far away you live from me. I'll be waiting for a while if I wait for you. No thanks, I'll just take the bus". "I'll wait here if you want". "Dude, just home and get ready for school" he laughed exiting the car. Woo was a little puzzled by the niceness that Gyu was showering him with but the level of comfort was so familiar.

------

Back at Kirin, Dongwoo and Sungyeol were eagerly awaiting the results of there audition but they also couldn't help but look at the crowd of beautiful faces. "Dongwoo hyung, Woohyun wasn't lying". "He most definitely wasn't lying. Just look at them, like a field of flowers". The crowd was surrounding the boys making side comments as well. "Omo, just look at his cheeks. I just wanna pinch them so bad", "But look at his lips though". Sungjong and L headed down towards the boys and when he recognizes them, Sunjong greets them warmly. "Dongwoo-ssi , Sungyeol-ssi..how are you guys". "Nothing much same ole same ole... we were just..." mid sentence Sungyeol pauses as he recognizes L. "Hyung remember the thing that happened last night. That was the guy" Yeol whispered to Dongwoo. "You know you can stop talking about me like I'm not here" L spoke up. "I'm a little lost. Do you guys know each other or something" the magnae grinned, he enjoyed him some drama. "Well Sungjong your friend right there came into the record store last night and attacked me out of no where. He was like a complete lunatic". "Look, I'm sorry about that alright. I don't know what I was thinking". "Oh I know what you were thinking. You saw this strikingly handsome face and you just couldn't resist". Magnae bursted out laughing at Sungyeol and turned towards L. "Hyung is that true". "NO. Thing is....Gyu hyung made me think about Sungmin and when I saw this guy, he reminded me so much of him that I thought I saw him" "That must be some good looking guy. Curse me and my good looks. You make sure you get a grip when ever you're around me then" Yeol said to L. "Who says we ever have to be around each other". "Oh Sungjong your just the person we were looking for" an administrator came from his office. The decision for Dongwoo and Sungyeol's entry were in. "We've decided that you two....are the newest addtion to Kirin". "YES" the two chodings said in unison. "Dongwoo you'll be a dance major and Sungyeol you'll be in our theatrical  program. Now Sungjong". "Ne?". "Since you and L are here, how about you give them a tour". "Sure. How does after lunch sound". "Ok" the younger choding said.

It's the end of 2nd period, Woohyun and Sungyu made it around half way through the class. The rumors were starting to circulate that the two were an item. It seems pretty suspicious to the other students that both were late and arrived at the same time, even though Gyu got there a bit earlier. Woo had entered the cafeteria and was ecstatic at the sight of his friends. "Sungyeol Dongwoo!". He rushed over to his friends with sheer excitement. "What are you two doing here?". "We made it in". "Really hyung". "Well we're sitting here aren't we". The three friends were so happy that they were together again. Looming around the door, Sunggyu slowly walked over to their table. "Excuse me". "What do you want". "I was wondering if you would want to ummmm, join me for lunch". "Thanks Sunggyu but no...". Dongwoo grabbed Woo before he could decline. "So this is Sunggyu. What are you waiting for, get your up". "But I can't just leave you guys here". The two weren't aware that their conversation didn't go unheard. "You're friends can come too if they want". "Damn right we're coming" Dongwoo said. "Well right this way".

During lunch in the lounge, L couldn't keep his eyes off of Sungyeol. As hard as he tried, he couldn't help himself from stealing a glance here and there. "Alright guys we have to go. Hoya hyung, because you're a dance major as well you can show Dongwoo-ssi around in that part of the school. L hyung, you can show Sungyeol here the theaters". "But the dean asked you. What are you going to do?" L fired back. "I'm going to go take a nap, bye~". L grew nervous that he was about to be alone with Sungyeol, will he be able to control himself?

As the guys made there exit, Sunggyu took the chance to make another move on Woo. He pulled out this box and hands it to Woo. "What is this?". "Open it". Woohyun opens the box and inside is the most luxurious watch that Woohyun has ever seen. "Hold on Gyu, what is all this? Inviting me to expensive restaurants, now this watch". "Woo, I don't know how it happened but ...  I like you. I like you a lot actually. This is just how I show it". "Oh now I get it. So you think showering me with expensive gifts is suppose to make me like you back" Woo stood up in anger. "If you think you can buy my love like I'm some cheap , you got another thing coming". "Woohyun, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way honestly. I just don't know any other way to express my feelings". "Just because I'm not the richest person in the world doesn't mean you have to flash your money in my face". "What is it that I have to do to win your heart". "I'm not going to tell you that. That's something you're suppose to figure out on your own. Besides, who says my heart is beating for you".

----

Meanwhile L was feeling the affects that Sungyeol was having on him. The longer he was around him the more his playboy tendencies wanted to come out. "So here is the theater. Of course we have our plays and musicals here". "What's with the giant bed on the stage?". "We just had a play and we're in the process of removing the set". They walk across the stage but L stops. "Are you ok man?". L turns and faces Sungyeol. He grabs him by the waist and pulls him closer and starts kissing him. L's kisses, so soft and tender, yet they make your body fall apart. Sungyeol pulls himself together to utter a few words. "Why are you doing this?". "Sungmin or not, I have to have you".

-------

Later that night Woohyun was sitting in his room when he got a message from Sunggyu. 

"I know you said that I needed to do something to show you how I feel so.....I hope this shows". Along with the text, Gyu sent a video.

Woohyun smiles to himself after watching the video. "That babo".

 

 

----

Wooooooooooo, what about that MyungYeol moment... What's gonna happen with those two? I wonder I wonder