Can You See Me?

Be Mine: A WooGyu Love Story

"Woohyun-ah why don't we go to the Gabriel show tonight and try out your new look" Sungyeol suggested. "Gabriel has a show tonight!? How did I not know about that? Of course I'll go". "Good then it's set, we'll try out your look tonight"

Woohyun walks over to thank Sungjong for doing this for him. "Sungjong, how can I repay you for what you've done?". "Don't worry about it. You just make sure you stick it out at school. Kirin is actually a good place once you show everyone why you deserve to be there in the first place. Oh and don't worry about hyung, he sometimes has a strange way of showing he likes someone. He lacks some social skills". "Likes?". Woohyun had to do a double take but thought nothing of Sungjong's words. "Well then I'll be leaving first. Bye". "Bye. See you at school tomorrow". . ...... "Woohyun you didn't tell me they had people like that at Kirin. He's so pretty" says Dongwoo, still in aww over the pretty boy. "There're guys crawling all over Kirin that look just like him". "Yah, Sungyeol..we have to get into Kirin ASAP". Sungyeol nods in agreement. "Well we'll see you tonight then? Say 10ish". "I'll try".

-----

Night eventually rolled around and Woohyun had to come up with a plan quickly if he wanted to see Gabriel. Woohyun had never missed a show and he didn't plan on it now. His plan wasn't anything fancy, just a simple "dress for the club under my rob" trick and sneak out the window. Thankfully he lived in a one story house. Woohyun's plan did work but what he didn't know is had he asked, his parents would've just let him go.

Woo arrives at the club but is surprised when he is allowed instant access inside. Normally he'd had to wait for a while like the others but the special treatment is a nice change. "Now that is something I could get used to". Woo arrives just in time, Gabriel is about to take the stage. He forgets all about his friends and makes his way closer to the stage so he can get a better view. Ending up in the very front row, Woo nearly dies inside when Gabriel looks his way. "OMO, did you just look at me. ME!" he screamed in his head. "Just stay under control Woohyun, remain calm. WAH~, he is so handsome". Woohyun turns away trying to be as coy as possible but all that flies out the window when the spotlight hits Gabriel and he begins to sing. Woohyun becomes a complete fanboy, swooning over his crush's sweet vocals.

(For the sake of the fic, lets just pretend Gyu is wearing sun glasses or something so we can say Woo doesn't recognize him)

Once Gabriel is done with his set, the club transforms back into it's normal setting but Woo is still stuck in the past 4 minutes. "That was so amazing" he thought. He replays to performance in his head again and again. He plays it over so much that he also notices the slight limp that Gabriel had while he was walking backstage.

 

Woohyun is met by his friends who have been looking for him to whole time. "Hyun-ah where have you been? We've been looking for you but we didn't see you in line?" said the younger choding. "They let me in as soon as I got here". "Ohhhhhhh so that explains it. Looks like the look is working just fine if ya ask me". "It really is Woo just look around" his hyung said, turning Woo to take a look. He couldn't believe to attention he was getting. Looking left and right there were people giving Woo an alluring eye but none of that mattered to him once Gabriel was in his sight. Sitting there in a section reserved for performers, Woo thought "Should I take this chance? He's sitting there by himself, I should do it". Dongwoo reads the expression on his dongsaeng's face, "Go on Woo, give it a shot. It'll be the ultimate test". "Ok, here I go". Woohyun headed straight for his crush, making his way past party-goers. He couldn't believe his dream was about to come true but when he got there....Gabriel was gone. "He was just here a minute ago. Man life is just so unfair". Woo sits in the booth and imagine how his encounter would've went. He is so absorbed in his fantasy that he doesn't even realize the real Gabriel came back to his seat. Woohyun opens his eyes to find Gabriel staring at his face. "OMO OMO OMO. What to do?!". "Hi I'm Gabriel". Woo got all choked up again, he was completely star struck."What's the matter? Mute? Cat got your tongue?". He still continue to sit there unable to say anything "SAY SOMETHING IDIOT" he thought. "Well then...I guess I'll be going". "WAIT!" Woohyun shouted, surprising both himself and Gabriel. "Finally he speaks. What is it?". "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell...Umm..Can I have a picture?". "Sure". Gabriel gets next to Woo and wraps his arms around him, "this is what heaven must feel like". "There you go, I'll be off". Woo watched as Gabriel slowly left his sight, "Wah~ he's so cool".

----

The next day Woo's new look attracts a lot of attention from the people at school, including one TWL boy in particular but all Woo can do is relive last night's events. He constantly stares at his phone to admire the photo that he took with the star and day dreams at totally inappropriate times. One of those times was during dance class, one that includes Sunggyu. You would think watching him dance would remind Woo of that embarrassing day but last night had took over his mind. He stood in the middle of the floor daydreaming about what could've been when he doesn't notice a student doing air flares and he is hit right in the face. Woohyun immediately snaps back to reality as he hits the floor. Some kids flat out laughs at him while Sunggyu just looks on slightly concern. He follows Woo out and finds him in the bathroom cleaning the blood off his face. Making an earnest effort to be nice and help him, Woo rejects him. He really wants to make sure that Woo is ok but instead of comforting him, he ends up scolding him for being so oblivious of the other student. "How can you just sit there in the way like that. Aish, crazy kid..stop crying, it doesn't suit you". "Why do I have to listen to you. Who made you the boss of me?" Woo sobbed. Sunggyu getting annoyed that his nice gestures are only getting him attitude. "Why are you talking to someone who is clearly trying to help you?". "WHO ASKED YOU FOR HELP! If you and I were the last people on Earth, I still wouldn't come to you". Woohyun turns to leave the bathroom but is stopped when Sunggyu grabs his arm. "Why do you hate me so much? I'm handsome, smart, rich - are you crazy?". "I don't like anything about you. Your small eyes, your lisp, or the fact that you have money..I hate it all". Woohyun leaves Sunggyu in the bathroom where he dwells on Woo's words.

Later that day, Woo sits in music class with a bag of ice to his face to prevent swelling and his teacher makes an announcement.

"Alright guys listen up. So the showcase is coming up in less then a week and I've been assigned to pick performace from our class. For the showcase I've decided, drum roll please.......Woohyun and Sungyu will perform a duet".

Woo can't believe what he just heard. His eyes are about to pop out his head as he eyes Sunggyu from across the room.

"Could my day get any worse".

_____________

I just had to throw in another BOF moment, couldn't resist.