A Taste Of Love

Be Mine: A WooGyu Love Story

 

The big day had finally arrived. Both finalist, Woohyun and Kyungmin, stood in the lobby amongst the whole school as they waiting for the results. Thanks to the influence of his boyfriend, Woohyun was able to get the best medicine in the country and was back on his feet just in time to make it back to the set. As they waited for Jisun to get there with the news, the lobby was filled with the words of the crowd. “I wonder who will win”. “Oh come on, do you really have to ask? You know it’s gonna be Woohyun”. “How are you so sure”. “Umm hello have you seen him lately. The guy is freaking gorgeous”. “You weren’t saying that when he first got here”. “I know but man, he’s changed over the year. You remember how dorky he used to look. Who knew behind all that was so much iness”. “Who are you telling? If he and Sungkyu ever break up again, I might just go for it myself”.

 

Woohyun stood in his place a nervous wreck. “Ya know Woohyun” Kyungmin started to whisper, “I must admit, you’re not as weak as you look. Hard as I try you never seem to stay down”. “What are you talking about now?”. “Enjoy this brief moment of admiration Woohyun, it’s the last one you’ll get from me…I take you down and you just get right back up”. “Take me down….it was you! Man what is your deal? I’ve been nothing but nice to you and you try to kill me! You got some major issues dude”. “I didn’t try to kill you, just temporarily get rid of you that’s all”. “Well it didn’t work.  Hospital or no hospital, I’m still sure I kicked your in this competition”. “We’ll see”. Soon after the quiet exchange the door of the main entrance open and in walks the goddess herself. The crowd makes a path for Jisun as she gets closer to the finalists. “Ahhhh, Woohyun and Kyungmin my two flower boys. How are you two this morning? Very nervous I’d guess”. “Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim” the two said in unison. “Yes it has been quiet the nerve wracking evening but still good nonetheless” replied Woohyun. “Well I’m glad to hear that Woohyun. Unfortunately I’m not here to calm your nerves”. “What do you mean?”. “Here’s the thing guys, yes today is the day that you’re finding out the results competition but….you’ll find out later tonight”. “What?”. “Tonight at midnight I’ll be releasing my new video. It’ll be the finished product so keep a close eye out and to see just which one of you was chosen as the winner”. “Ne”. “Did you hear that everyone” Jisun said to the crowd, “tune in at midnight to find out which of your fellow classmates won the contest”. The room was filled with “Ahh Man” from the disappointed students. “Now I’ll just be on my way, an idol’s day is always busy. Bye~”. “Goodbye”.

 

“Can’t believe she’s making us wait that long”. The maknae was at the top of the stairs overlooking Woohyun and the others. “Ya know if Woohyun wins this, he should definitely credit me for the win. I mean if it wasn’t for me he would still be a geeky nobody that no one would look twice at. I think a nice dinner would be a good gift. You can never go wrong with the gift of food”. The bell rang and it was time for the students to return for their last class of the day. Sungjong had thought about skipping but figured he could get a nice nap in before he headed off to cook. He managed to be the first one to class and grabbed the sit in the very back next to the window. “This is perfect; hopefully I can go undisturbed this time”. Pretty soon the rest of class started to show and the new guy was there as well. “Who is that in the back” he said. He walks over to the rested figure and investigates. “Who is this”. The new comer bends his body and sniffs the crown of Sungjong’s hair, waking the maknae. “What the hell! What are you doing to my head you weirdo!?”. “Sorry. I didn’t know if such lovely hair belonged to a woman or a man so I need to find out the scent of your locks”. “What does the scent of my hair have to do with anything!”. “Well certain shampoos are for men and women so if it smelled fruity I’d guess you were a girl and if not then I’d figure you were a guy. Although your hair smells nice and peachy but you’re still a guy so I guess my approach was wrong huh?”. “Damn right”. Once the maknae calmed down, he looked up to notice exactly who it was. “Hey…it’s…you, the guy from cooking class the other day”. Sunjong’s fingers begin to twitch, remembering how nice Dongjoon’s lips felt as it the sauce from his fingers. Again the maknae was so captivated by his beauty that he could even gather a simple thought. “Are you ok Sungjong”? “H-how do you know my name”? “Here”, Dongjoon said pointing to his blazer, “It says so on your jacket”. “Oh…yeah”.  The space between became an awkward silence. Sungjong truly became flustered for the first time in his life and had nothing to say. “So~ you going to cook today”? “Umm I think so”. “Good good. I’m looking forward to tasting another one of your dishes again”. Sungjong couldn’t help blushing so much, his finger twitches even more. “So you liked it the last time”?. “Oh yeah, it was amazing. I see why uncle likes you so much”. “Uncle”? “Oh you didn’t know? Head chef is my uncle….Well class is starting so I’ll go take my seat. Hey if you want we can walk together if that’s ok”? “Omo, did he just ask me to walk together, ALONE! Just the two of us! Wait why am I freaking out” maknae thought to himself. “Well I normally go home to change clothes first but I can have my driver give you a ride there since we ride right pass it”. “Sure, that’ll be nice”, Dongjoon flashes his smile as he goes to take his seat. “Oh my…this boy is just….” Sungjong couldn’t even put his thoughts into words, again he was speechless for the first time in his life.

--------

 

That night at the record store the three amigos were planning on a way to spend their night. “I say we just get some popcorn and wait by the TV screen to find out” said Sungyeol. “That would be nice but Gyu is coming to pick me up after work”. “Well that’s great Woo, maybe we can all gather at Gyu’s house then. I can come with Myungsoo and Hyung you can bring Hoya. We can have one big sleep over”. “That sounds great Yeol. I’ll go call him real quick and tell him the plans”. When Woo goes  off to make his phone call Sungyeol couldn’t help but notice the look on Dongwoo’s face. “Hyung what’s wrong”? “Oh it’s nothing”. “Hyung~ stop lying to me. You’ve been quiet all day, and when you’re quiet then obviously something is wrong. Come on let it out”. “Ok but you promise not to tell anyone”. “Sure”. “Well I didn’t want to say anything but….it’s Hoya’s mom”. “What did she do”? “Well it’s no secret that she isn’t so fond of me but the other day she tried to pay me in order to stop seeing him”. “What?! But why”? “Well apparently because Hoya is the heir to the company it wouldn’t look good if the heir is messing around with a poor person. She just dropped by the house insisting that I break it off and then she pulled out a suitcase full of cash”. “You didn’t take it did you”? “Come on Yeol do I look like I’d be so easy and stupid”. “Sorry”. “It’s ok. I actually got so pissed at her that I dumped my glass of water over her head”. “Waahhh”. “But I felt so bad afterwards. Sure his mom was the ultimate but I can’t possibly tell him that I disrespected his mom like that”. “Don’t worry hyung , I’ll only keep this between us”.

 

It’s 11:50 at Gyu’s mansion and everyone has gathered in Gyu’s room waiting for the big moment. “Oh man I’m so nervous”. “Don’t worry babe you know you got this. They would be fools not to pick my Woohyun”. *Gyu kisses Woohyun on the forehead*. “Ugh you two make me want to hurl” maknae said. “Aww is someone jealous dongsaeng”? “Don’t flatter yourself hyung”. “Hey guys quiet down it’s almost time” said Yeol. “Ohhhh it’s almost time”. “Quick turn the channel, turn the channel”. The crew all set their attention to the TV and waited for the video to pop up on the screen. “Look Woo here it goes”.

 

“Oh My GOSH! Guys I won. I WON!” Woohyun exclaimed.

--------

 

The following days that have passed Woohyun was treated like he was a celebrity at Kirin. “Wow yeobo dare I say, you’ve probably become more popular than me”. “Gyu don’t be silly. I doubt that can ever happen”.  “So Woohyun what was the big prize after this” asked Hoya. “Well really it’s the recognition. I’ve actually received some calls from a couple of agencies asking to be a model or train to be an actor”. “Wow that’s great”. “I know right. And I guess going to Kirin only makes me seem that much better since it’s such a prestigious school”. “That’s just wonderful”. The crew headed off to class but the shouts from across the room caught all of their attention. “Sungjong! Hey Sungjong!”. “Yah dongsaeng who is that”? “Just someone. You guys go ahead, I’ll catch ya later”. Sungjong tries his best to keep his composure as Dongjoon walks closer to him. “Ok hair’s good, breathe’s good, I know I look good…everything is ok” he thought to himself. “Hi Sungjong”. “Hey Dongjoon. How are you”? “I’m doing fine thanks. Try this and tell me what you think”. Dongjoon pulls out a container from his backpack. “Uncle gave me a recipe for this dessert after class and he wanted me to try it out”. “Aren’t you going to give others a taste”? “No need. I figure your opinion was the only one that matters. Here say ahhh”. Sungjong eagerly opened up and let Dongjoon feed him. “It’s really great”. “Really”? “Yeah it’s delicious”. “Great I’m glad you like it”. “Well then I guess I’ll just be heading off to class”. “Wait, ummm Sungjong”. “Yeah”. “I was just wondering….if you were doing anything this…weekend”? “No I really don’t have anything plan, why”? “I thought maybe it would be, ya know, a good idea if we did something together”. Sungjong couldn’t help the instant joy that he felt because of Dongjoon proposal. “I’d really like that” Sungjong replied. The two exchanged phone numbers and smiles, sending Sungjong into a burst of joy. “Then I’ll hit you up later”? “Sure”. Sungjong waited until he wasn’t within Dongjoon’s eyesight to jump for joy. “I can’t believe this. Do I really have a date, with Dongjoon? There’s no way my day can get better”.

___________

A/N: Happy New Years! .... ok so I just thought of something, do you guys think i should color code the speakers so there is no confusion as to who is talking, or are you guys ok with the way it is now?

Owwwww there's some development with DongJong couple, oh the sweet maknae love.