Putting Back The Pieces

Be Mine: A WooGyu Love Story

 

“Yeol-ah, what are we going to do? Woo seems more serious this time”. “Hyung I don’t know”. That night the chodings were in a panic over Woo’s declaration at the assembly earlier that day. “Come on Sungyeol you have to think of something”. “Hyung what are we supposed to do? We did a very bad thing so it’s going to take a lot for him to take us back”. “AISH! We really screwed up didn’t we?”.  “No ”. As Dongwoo was video chatting with his dongsaeng, he started to hear the sound of music. “Is that my phone?”. “What?”. “There’s a sound coming from somewhere”. Dongwoo continued to look around his room but he was getting nowhere that is until he looked at the window. When he walked closer to the window the sound was becoming clearer to him. When Dongwoo opened his window he was greeted by Hoya on a tree branch playing his guitar and singing “Everything”. 

 

 

A/N: couldn't find an eng subbed version but you can basically get the message of the song right?

 

“How did you get all the way up there”. “Simple, I thought of you and climbed it with ease”. “Hyung what’s going on!” Sungyeol shouted in the background. “Sorry Yeol. Listen I’ll text you later”. Dongwoo rushed off the video chat with Sungyeol and went back to Hoya. “What are you doing here Hoya?”. “I wanted to apologize for the other day. If I would have just left the house my mom would’ve been on to me so I snuck out”. Dongwoo couldn’t help but blush over sweet Hoya. “I told you before that it was ok”. “I know you did Dongwoo but to me it just didn’t feel right”. “Dongwoo stepped out onto the branch to sit next to Hoya and they both gazed at the moon. He ran his fingers through Hoya’s hair and pulled him in for a gentle kiss. “Hoya, I forgive you”.

-----------

 

The next day it was time for Woohyun scheduled screen test for the modeling contest. When he entered Kirin he was met with the eyes of the gossiping public. It didn’t take long for the school to find out the WooGyu were no longer at this point. The relationship status was clear to everyone but, the one thing that was on everyone’s mind was, would Woohyun still be under Gyu’s protection. The rest of the guys have already arrived but when Woo sees them, he walks right past them like they don’t even exist. His action didn’t go unnoticed. Watching above on the second floor was Hyomin. She giggled with satisfaction over the success over her plan but, what she didn’t notice was that she too was being watched.

The minute Woohyun arrived on set, he was pulled into multiple directions. Hair, make-up, and clothes, he was experiencing it all. The Director couldn’t stop praising Woohyun for his milking white skin as it glowed against the lights. Woohyun seemed to be a shoe in for the winner position but this news wasn’t going to sit well with all the contestants. One of the other contestants on set immediately sent out word that the others better work hard or else they don’t stand a chance next to Woohyun. While Kyungmin was sitting at his desk in class his blood started to boil, “I won’t stand by and let you do this Woohyun”.

When Woo got back to school he was roaming the hall and was naturally drawn to the sound of Gyu’s singing. For a moment he had forgotten that the vocals that he loved belong to a man he no longer wanted to exist. By the time he had gotten to the room it was too late. Sunggyu had seen Woo standing at the door and went to chase him down. “Woohyun! Woohyun wait!”.  Woohyun didn’t slow down his pace and kept on walking as if he didn’t hear Gyu at all. “Woohyun slow down!” Gyu screamed.  He walking turned into a jog and eventually caught up with Woohyun. “Didn’t you hear me calling you?”. Woo didn’t give Gyu an answer, instead he just stared blankly into the air. “I know you don’t want to talk but just hear me out ok….I wanted to tell you about the baby I really did but I couldn’t. Besides it’s not like she had the baby while we were together. Sunghyun is the result of something that was before our time, how can you be mad at something like that?”. Woohyun took his hand and slapped the kingka. “What is wrong with you Woohyun!”. “You just don’t get it! Do you really think I’m like that? I know that the baby was something that happened a long time ago and I’m not upset over that. I’m hurt over the fact that I can’t trust you anymore. How could you keep a secret like that from me huh? I thought you loved me. Sure I hate Hyomin and the baby would mean that she is a part of your life but I would’ve dealt with it”. Woo released himself from the grasp of Gyu. “I’ve wasted too much of my time talking to you. If you don’t mind I have to go”. “You know this Woohyun…I won’t give up on us”.

-------------

 

Out by the parking lot the magnae decided he need a short break for the day so he skipped one of his classes so he could relax. Being bored left him with nothing to do so he took a nice stroll outside. He spotted Hyomin from a distance and she seems as though she is waiting up for someone. “This ought to be interesting”. Sungjong took cover behind a truck and waited for the events to unfold. In time a car had pulled up next to Hyomin and she got in but the car didn’t take off. It sat there for a while and Sungjong continued to remain out of sight. A couple of more minutes had passed and Hyomin got out the car and so did the driver. “Is that…Kyungmin-ssi? What are they doing together?”.

To help his boyfriend get over the loss of his friend, Hoya has been doing all he can for Dongwoo. He’s been practically been waiting on his hands and knees for Dongwoo, trying anything to make him happy. “Come on yeobo, you need to get out of this funk. I got it…a couple of friends of mine are having a little get together on a boat, how about we go. Come one, what do you say?”. “Well that does sound good”. “It does, doesn’t it? You can bring Sungyeol too if you want”. “Yeah he’s probably feeling bad about everything too. Enough about all that though, did you get caught by your mom last night?”. “Nope not at all. I came in the same way I left thanks to my awesome ninja skills”. Hoya imitated some ridiculous ninja moves and the choding just laughed. “See, there’s the smile that lights up my world”. Hoya smiled brightly and gave Dongwoo a kiss on the cheek.

-----------

 

After school hours, Gyu had stayed behind in one of the practice rooms and started to practice one of his new songs that he had written. “Ben will you come have seat please”. The songstress came and took her seat and they began

 

 

Gyu finally left Kirin but decided to take the long way home. Part of this route required him to ride past the record store where Woo and the chodings worked. Sunggyu was happy to see that although the guys were having a bit of a fall out, Woo didn’t allow the fight to affect his work ethic. “It seems like they are getting along, I knew he couldn’t stay mad at them forever. Let’s hope my forgiveness comes around real soon”.

_________________

A/N: So is it just me or is my fic sort of becoming a musical lol..and I think I like it. So who has made a me2day since it's gone english. It's so awesome, screw facebook or twitter, me2day is where it's at. Love Infinite's new song Paradise. I know the chapter is kinda short but I needed a filler chapter to get things speeding up a bit more sooo~...Comment comment comment, tell me what ya think