Realizations and Tribulations

Be Mine: A WooGyu Love Story

It’s opening night for the Kirin rendition of The Frozen Flower and it’s a full pack. Everyone and their parents are in attendance, as well as a few talent scouts. It was 15 minutes before they would begin and Sungyeol was starting to get the pre-show jitters. He peaks around the curtains to see the tons of people preoccupying all the seats, he can’t even tell if his friends are in the audience but he trust that they are there. “Alright Sungyeol, get ready to take your place” said the director. “Yes sir”. Meanwhile back in the audience, the choding’s friends kept their word and made it to their friend’s Kirin debut. Namstar and Hamstar rode together along with magnae, Hoya had drove himself, and Dongwoo was just stepping into the auditorium. He spots the guys and was pleased to see that there was an empty seat, right beside Hoya. “Dongwoo, over here” Woo directed his friend. “Coming”. Dongwoo slowly made his way near the guys, all the while going over a million approaches in his head. “Calm and casual, sweet and polite. What do I do?”. Dongwoo subtly slid into the seat next to Hoya and he is silently beaming with joy. “Oh hey Dongwoo” Hoya said giving the older choding his signature bright smile. “Hi” he meekly replied. Dongwoo starts to turn red but thanks to the dim lighting, thankfully Hoya doesn’t notice. His blissful moment is interrupted by the magnae as he comes back from the bathroom and makes his way back to his seat.  “Ummm hi Dongwoo, you’re kind of in my spot”. Dongwoo looks up at the magnae a little disheartened, “Oh I’m sorry”. “Jongie, just take a seat next to Dongwoo” Hoya spoke up. “But hyung~ that’s my seat. And I wanted to sit with you” Sungjong whined, mumbling his last sentence. “Come on Jongie, it’s just a seat”. “No it’s ok Hoya” Dongwoo said. Dongwoo reluctantly gets up and moves to the next seat while Sungjong cheerfully sits back in his original seat next to Hoya. Over in WooGyu land things are pretty much joyful. “Yeobo how’s the competition going?”. “So far I haven’t heard anything yet but it’s said that there is going to be an announcement soon”. “Don’t worry about a thing. I’m sure my Woo is going to make it to the next round” Gyu said caressing the side of Woo’s face. He starts to get a little friendly with his hands and they start to go from Woo’s face to his chest. “Kim Sunggyu, if you don’t move your hand”. “Come on baby. You’re not going to give me some play?”. “Are you crazy!”, Woo silently shouted, “There are people completely surrounding us and they can clearly see us. Babo”. “The lights are going to be out soon~”. “Kim Sunggyu”. “Fine”. As Gyu returned his hands from Woo’s body, his phone began to vibrate. He had been getting a lot of calls lately and Woo seemed to pick up on it.  Woohyun didn’t pay that much attention to it, he thought it was just result of his boyfriend being popular. “Aren’t you going to answer that Gyu?”. Sunggyu takes a look at the I.D. and evasively gets out of making this a big thing and simply dismisses it. “Naw, it’s nothing babe”. The lights go down and the play begins.

 

The play is well on its way. So far everyone seems to be enjoying themselves, enjoying the rollercoaster of thrills that they’ve been put through. Half way into the play it’s time for the moment where everything changes. It calls for the scene where the King (L) and the Military Commander (Sungyeol) engage in a passionate bed scene, and afterwards the King proposes that the Military Commander impregnate his Queen. The main actors take their place on stage and they start the scene, only this time it’s a little different then what they plan. L is a bit more aggressive then the time in rehearsal and he accidently rips a hole in Yeol’s undies when he’s stripping off his clothes. “Yah, I think you need to slow it down a bit” Yeol whispered into L’s ear. “Don’t worry. I know what I’m doing”. The two make their way over to the bed and L kicks up the just a little more. L’s kisses turns into nibbles and that eventually starts transforms into biting. Not wanting to break out of character, Sungyeol just deals with the biting but he soon finds himself enjoying it. L doesn’t let up on his aggression and when he notices the hole he created, it only makes him wilder for Yeol. It’s now game over and L literally makes his way inside Yeol. As Yeol begins to let out moans of pain and pleasure, the audience is in awe over the performance from the two actors, not fully aware of the situation. “He must be so immersed in his role”, “The Commander is really bringing his character to life” the crowd rattled on. The air became slightly awkward as the group of boys watched their friends have “”. The finger locked WooGyu couple just looks on as Woohyun starts to feel a little hot. He gets nervous as he thinks about Gyu’s advancement an hour ago. “What if he wants to do…do….IT! I’m not ready for all that yet” he thought to himself. His hands starts to get sweaty but he tightens his grip on Gyu’s hand because of the cringe worthy scene. “Yah yeobo. Will you relax, why are you so tense?”. “Ummmm I don’t know. I just wasn’t thinking that’s all”. Woohyun feels the vibration from Gyu’s phone. “Sunggyu, I really think you should answer it”. “Ok, I’ll be back in a quick sec”. When Gyu got up from his seat, Dongwoo couldn’t help but catch the sight of Sungjong and Hoya snuggled up against one another. It was really Sungjong doing most of the snuggling with Hoya just going along nonchalantly. Dongwoo just awkwardly sits there next to the guy who’s all over the one he wants. The moment he turns to steal a glance at Hoya, Hoya is looking down at Sungjong but he looks up just in time to look Dongwoo directly in the eyes. Only slightly freaked, Dongwoo darts his eyes elsewhere and Hoya smiles at the chodings embarrassment.

-------

 

The play comes to an end and the cast receives a roaring applause from the audience. The guys go back stage to meet their friends but Woohyun heads in another direction. Gyu hadn’t come back to his seat since he left and that made Woo worried. Something tells him to go in the lounge and when he gets there he finds the door unlocked and Gyu yelling into his phone. “I told you, STOP CALLING ME!”. Gyu throws his phone across the room which startles Woo, causing him to bump into the ping pong machine and making his presence known. “Woo what are you doing here?”. “I came to look for you. Who were you talking to?”. “It’s nothing”. “Gyu…tell me the truth”. “Ok , listen. This person has been calling me nonstop and it’s just been getting annoying so I just went berserk”. “Oh well…the play is over so we’re waiting for you”. “Alright, I’ll be out in a few”. Backstage the friends meet up. “Wow you two were just amazing” says magnae. “You guys had me really convinced me” Dongwoo complimented. Yeol grabbed Woo aside once he got backstage. “Umm Woo I don’t know how to say this but..what you saw was real”. “Of course I know it was real. You’re a human aren’t you, silly”. “No Woo you don’t get it. That bed scene wasn’t…..it wasn’t…”. “Wasn’t what”. “We really…” Yeol lean in closer to whisper in Woohyun’s ear, “did IT”. Woohyun stands in shock with his eyes wide open. “So…how was it?”. “It was my first time how do you think it went…it ing hurt, but after a while…”. “Yeah”. “It was ok I guess. I mean I don’t know how it’s supposed to feel”. Woo is just a giddy mess until he sees his own boyfriend and is reminded of his own thoughts earlier, out of nervousness he squeezes his cheeks together as tightly as possible.

-----

 

The following Saturday all the boys gathered to discuss the plan for the Battle of the Bands. “Here’s what I was thinking”, Gyu spoke up like the King Kingka that he is, “I was thinking Woo and I work on the song, Dongwoo Sungjong Hoya work on the dance, and the two of you can work on the look”. “Hyung don’t you think Jong should work on the look as well. I mean he’s an ok dancer but he’s more suited for the appearance”. “Well Hoya I was thinking that too but if we’re going to win this thing we need to make sure that our weak links are up to par. Jong is fair when it comes to dance so make him better”. “Ya know Sunggyu I think I have to agree with Hoya on this one” Dongwoo said. “No I want to stay and work on the dance with you two. I want to feel useful, no offense L hyung and Sungyeol” the magnae protested. “Look let’s just try this out and see how it works for the week”. “Fine” the choding sighed. As the guys toasted to their plans to win Battle of the Bands, they didn’t notice the prying eyes of a femme fatale a few tables over. “So they plan on entering the BOTB huh? We’ll just see how far they go”.

__________________

A/N: So I didn't make the MyungYeol bed scene so ty because I'm still not sure if I wanna include like I did in my last fic. I'm still up in the air about it but if I do decide to include it, it won't be in every chapter from here on out. I'll include it for those special moments, you know like how you freak out the first time the main couple in your favorite kdramas kiss, or when the confused hottie finally comes to terms with his attraction and confesses his love. I want my readers to focus on the story with as a bonus so IF I decide to add in the dirty, that is what I'll do.

So how are you guys liking the fic so far, did you catch on to the triangle? And what about all those phone calls Gyu has been getting lately? Don't be shy and tell me what you think, feedback is always appreciated ^_^

-Hallyu_luv