My Baby

Be Mine: A WooGyu Love Story

Woohyun decided to go out that night with Sungyeol. "I was thinking more of a mellow feel tonight Yeol". "That's fine". As the two walked towards their destination Woohyun couldn't help but notice the concentrated look on the choding's face. He nudges Yeol in the arm "What wrong Yeol?". "Nothing. I'm just a little off since I came from Kirin". "Why. Did someone try hurt you! OH HELL NO, I SEE I GOTTA GO BEAT ". "No, it's nothing like that". "Oh, so what is it?". "That L guy, made a HUGE pass at me during the tour". "How huge we talking". "We made out in one of the school theater's". "REALLY. Wait, how did that happen". "I don't know. It just happen. It was so weird". "So what was it like. I think it's safe to say that you topped me with this one". "Well even though it was weird, ya know because I barely know him, it was still so good. You know how spanish people sometimes roll their r's, that's what he did in my mouth". "Waaahhh~ now that is daebak. So what's next for you two?". "I don't know. I heard around the way that he's some kinda player so as far as I'm concerned...this is just a one time thing". "Too bad. I was hoping you could come on a double date with me and Gyu". Did Woohyun just admit that he liked Gyu. He realized that he slipped up and quickly took back his words *COUGH* "I mean, was hoping we could all hang out together. You know..Dongwoo, You, Me, L and Gyu". Yeol eyes's Woo, "You're not fooling anyone" Yeol thought.

Making their way into town, Woo receives a text from Gyu.

"Come to the Sweet Melody tonight". "Why", Woo replied. "If you wanna see something wonderful, come by". Woo didn't know what to think but he really wanted to see that was this "wonderful" thing Gyu was referring to. "Hey Yeol lets go to the Sweet Melody". "The jazz club". "Yeah". "Alright. That's as mellow as they come".

The boys reached the club and Woo searched for Gyu but he was no where in sight. The Sweet Melody was having  an open mic night and Sunggyu had reserved a seat for Woo, so the boys got a booth close to the stage. The MC came out on stage to introduce the first performance. "Ladies and gentlemen, please give a big welcome for Gabriel. Woo grew happy as Gabriel took center stage. The singer gave a short intro stating, "I have a song that I'd like to sing for a special person in the room tonight". The piano began and Gabriel started to sing his cover of 4MEN's "Reason"

(A/N: I wish I could add an actual cover but sadly Gyu never covered this amazing song. So again, for the sake of the fic, let's pretend Gyu is singing instead.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

During the second verse of the song, Gabriel comes off stage and heads for Woo's table. "Yeol what do I do, he' s coming right this way!". "Just calm down, he may not even do anything". Gabriel reaches the table and offers his hand to Woohyun. Nervously he accepts and Gabriel leads him back to the stage. "I can't believe this is happening. Is this a dream?" he thought. He's handed a mic and Woo instinctively sings with Gabriel. "This feeling seems...it seems like I felt it before" he thought. He thinks back to the showcase where he and Gyu sung their duet. "This can't be what I think it is..can it?".  Nearing the end of the song Woo still has this weird feeling so he reaches for Gabriel's glasses. Rather then pull back, Gabriel lets him continue. As he sung the last words "My heart knows you first" his glasses are completely removed and his face is completely revealed. Woohyun can't believe his eyes, the person he'd been adoring is Sunggyu. Gyu lovingly stares into Woo's eyes as the song dies down and he asks Woo, "Nam Woohyun, will you take me as I am and be my boyfriend?". The crowd feels with awwwww's. "DO ITTTTT!" Yeol shouted from the crowd giving them to big thumbs up. "Well Woohyun, what do you say". "Do it do it do it" the audience chants. "I..I..accept". The audience bursts with a congratulatory roar as the new couple has their first kiss under the spotlight.

Back stage at the jazz club the couple just sit hand in hand, silently enjoying each others company. "You two are so cute" said Yeol. The WooGyu couple just smiled and looked at each other. "Well I'll just be off then". "But wait Sungyeol". "No it's ok Woo. You guys need some alone time right now". "Alright, see you tomorrow then". "Bye~". The couple was alone which prompted Gyu to ask "What made you finally made you accept my heart? It's isn't because you found out I was Gabriel was it?". "It was the way you delievered your message. Flashing your money because I'm poor didn't mean I would like you back Gyu. But because you expressed your sincerest feelings through the one thing I love to most, that is what made me say yes. Besides I sort of had a feeling that Gabriel was you". "How?". "That morning when you dropped me off it felt like the same feeling I had when 'Gabriel' had first talked to me. And when I was on stage with you just now, I knew that the only time I had experienced such a feeling was when I was with you at the show case". Gyu couldn't hide his satisfaction with a smile that went from ear to ear. "But lets make this clear. Just because you have the money doesn't mean that you have authority over me, K?". "Ne, yeobo" Gyu said, just happy to finally be accepted by Woo.

-----

The following morning, the three best friends gathered at the bus stop on their way to school. "So Woo how was last night" said the cheeky choding. "Wait what happened last night? Oh and you two didn't have to invite me out by the way, I feel so appreciated" Dongwoo glared at this dongsaengs. "Hyung I did it. I actually have a boyfriend now". "So it's official now. GREAT". "You should've been there. He serenaded me in front of everyone and get this. It's turns out that Gabriel is Sunggyu. So not only am I dating the King of Kirin but Gabriel the star". "Lucky you".

Gyu calls to tell Woo to not get on the bus since he's on his way to come pick him up. He wants to show Woo off to the whole school, as well as make it known that if anyone tries to harm him, they're dead. Gyu shortly arrives after the call, happier then ever. The start of something new.

Together with the rest of TWL, WooGyu walks in arms linked. I guess you can say Woo was either a little embarassed or just didn't know what to make of the situation because he has his head slightly facing the ground."NOOOOO OPPPAAAA", girls were crying.

"Everyone this is Nam Woohyun, my boyfriend. This is the person that I love. If any of you dare put your hands on him, you'll have to answer to me". The whole crowd nodded, understanding that any harm to Woohyun would cause serve consiquences. But then a voice calls out to Sunggyu. "Oppa". The crowd splits in half as the girl walks towards Gyu. "Is it really her?", "When did she get back" the crowd whispered. "Oppa, long time no see". "Hy Hyomin" Gyu stuttered. It was Park Sunyoung, better known as Hyomin, the ex of Sunggyu. The two dated for 3 years but ultimatly had to break up because she had moved to Paris but now she's back. "Are you just going to sit there or are you going to give me a hug". Hyomin gave Gyu a hug, breaking Woo and Gyu apart. Woo couldn't believe his eyes at the sight of this girl, "Who is this person and why is she all over Gyu". "Oppa, I came back. Aren't you happy". Gyu and Woo looked at one another both unsure of what to do next.

 

------------------------

Yes the character Hyomin is the actual Hyomin

hyomin.jpg

Unlike the fictional Sungmin.