It's only Y.O.U

Be Mine: A WooGyu Love Story

The drama department was in preparations for an upcoming play that both L and Sungyeol managed to snag parts in. The play is a remake of the movie Frozen Flower, L is the king while Yeol is the military commander. The cast was scheduled to meet at 1:30pm during school so they could go over a few things. Sungyeol had arrived a bit early so he could go over his lines just in case he had to recite them but he was surprised to see L already there as well. It was the first time the two had met since that thing that happen in the theater. "Oh hi L. Why are you here?". "I always hang out here when I'm not suppose too". "Oh". The room has filled with an awkward silence as Sungyeol had taken his seat. He took out his script to begin practicing and L had offered to help. "You've played a historical character before haven't you?" L asked.  "No. I can't to seem to get the speech down yet". "Here you have to move your lips like this" L reach for Sungyeol's mouth. He had his hands on his lips, seemingly trying to make them loose. "You have to loosen your jaw muscles so the words can flow out". Suddenly they get an unexpected visitor, well unexpected to Sungyeol at least. Another guy from the drama department walks in to fine L and Sungyeol in such close proximity. "Oh L...I did know it was going to be 3 of us". "What is he talking about" Sungyeol said to L. "He won't be joining us Jason, he's just here for practice". The student walks over to L and Sungyeol finally gets the hint of what's going on when he see's the other guy rubbing L's arm. Not wanting to intrude on what was about to go down, Sungyeol makes an exit from the awkward scene. L leaves his "appointment" behind to follow Yeol out the door. "Sorry for that back there". "What for?" said Sungyeol "All we did was make-out and it meant nothing, right? Don't be such an amateur". Sungyeol walks off and for the first time L had his own words thrown back in his face.

----

In dance class everyone was chatting about the return of Hyomin. The dance instructor was especially happy with the return of her most prestigious student. Along with Hoya, Hyomin was the best dancer in the school. Everyone in the class tried to emulate her ability, even the King Kingka Sunggyu. Dongwoo and Woohyun stood on the side of the room watching everyone go gaga over Hyomin. As usual Woohyun just scoff's, "What's so great about her" he said. Sunggyu comes to his yeobo, sensing that something was bothering him. "Woo what's wrong". "Nothing" he lied. Not buying his lie Sunggyu just hugs Woo. Rocking side to side he tries again, "Come on Woo, tell me". "It's just that..". "Oppa, you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend" Hyomin walked up behind the boys. Sunggyu release his grasp, "Oh yea this is Woohyun. This is his friend Dongwoo". "I was sure that after you and I dated you wouldn't go back to guys ever again. Hi nice to meet you. I'm Hyomin". She puts out her hand for a handshake but Woohyun gives her the " Please" look, leaving her hand to linger in the air by itself.

"Alright class" the teacher said, "Well be learning the samba. Now because we have the fabulous Hyomin with us I'll let her demonstrate". Everyone applauds as she makes her way to the front of the class. "Well I'll need a partner so......ah Sunggyu oppa". "That " Woo thought to himself. Crossed arm and pissed Woo just watches as Sunggyu walks up front. The two begins to dance and as the two engage in the close contact y dance, Woohyun subconsciously squeezing his arm. Digging his nails deep into his skin, he doesn't realize what he's doing until Dongwoo snaps him out of it. "Yah Woohyun, stop that. Look at your arm". They both look down to see the marks he just left from his nails. "Aish. I can't look at this". Woo walks out of class and the dance comes to an immediate halt. "Woohyun" Sunggyu calls out to him. He follows his yeobo and insist that he tell him what's wrong. "Woohyun tell me now, what's wrong". "It's Hyomin ok. I see how she looks at you sometimes and I don't like it. Seeing you two like that just got to me". "You babo". Gyu lifts Woo's chin so he can look him straight in the eyes. "Listen Woo, I love YOU. Hyomin is a thing in the past ok. YOU are the only thing on my mind 24/7. My silly Namstar" he ruffles Woo's hair. "If you say so, BUT...if you ever forget what you just said to me, you're dead" says Woo poking Gyu in his chest.

During lunch, Hyomin decided to go up to the lounge to visit the boys. "Hey guys". "What's up Hyomin" Hoya greeted her. She makes her way too WooGyu who's all hugged up on the couch. "Hey Gyu does your boyfriend know about you know who?" she whispered.. "You can say it out loud, he knows. I actually told him in my own special way". "Wow, he must be special indeed if you told him. I had to find out completely on my own". Woohyun just smirks to himself like he just one uped Hyomin. "But anyhow how's about we get together tonight and do one of our duet's like we use to do". Gyu looks at Woo, checking to see if he's ok and Woo gives him the ok. Woo couldn't possibly make Gyu stop being Gabriel no matter  what the situation. "Woo do you think you could make it?". "I'm not sure, I have to work tonight. I'll try to make it though". "Well Gyu looks like it's me and you tonight, just like the old days". Hyomin's words immediately makes Woohyun's face turn sour, but he keeps that to himself and keep up his content facade.

---

Later that night the boys ended up finishing work early so Woohyun was able to make it to the club to see Gyu. Sungyeol decided not to go since he wanted to put all his energy in the upcoming play. "Woohyun which club did Gyu said he was performing at?". "I think this time he's performing at Love Birds"."Ahhh. So what was up with you today in class?". "I was just being crazy that's all. Ya know what's funny though". "What?". "As much as I don't want to believe it, I think Hyomin still has feelings for Gyu. I mean she hasn't exactly laid it out in the open but I think she's wants him". "Try not to worry about it Woo. Gyu may be an but I'm sure he's not going to dump you when you two just got together". "Yeah that's true". "I will say this though Woo..if you feel she's after Gyu then keep an eye out on her. Trust your man but not the ex".

The two arrive at the club and the performance is already under way. The can't really see what's going on on stage so they try to make their way closer. He can't really see them but Woo does admit, they sound good together "Not better then our duet though" he thought. As he finally gets a good view of the two, the song comes to an end with Hyomin singing the final line. Sa..Rang..Hae~♪. The crowd erupts in Wooooo's but Woo can't see why. He finally reaches to front and he's shocked at what he see's, Sunggyu and Hyomin are kissing. Hyomin is actually the one who kissed Sunggyu but by the time Woohyun had saw them, it wasn't clear who kissed who. Tears of anger begin to flood Woo's eyes, he wants go kill them both but his body is unable to move. The choding hyung finds his dongsaeng and offers his shoulder but Woo refuses and walks towards the exit. Once the singers unlock lips they glance out into the crowd and it its there when Gyu notices Dongwoo hyung with the disappointed expression on his face and Woo making his way to the exit. He tries to beat Woo to the door but he can't, and by the time he makes it outside Woo is no where to be found.

Woo ends up going to Sungyeol's house, arriving on his doorstep with swollen red eyes from crying. "Woohyun-ah what's wrong?". "It's...it's Sunggyu" he sobbed. "What about Sunggyu, what did he do?". "He...He..He cheated on me". "HE DID WHAT?!". "HE CHEATED. THAT BASTARD CHEATED ON ME!"