"He's simply....beautiful"

Be Mine: A WooGyu Love Story

 

In the ambulance on the way to the hospital the paramedics tried their best to keep Woohyun stabled until they reached the hospital. “What could have happen to this kid?”. “You have to contact someone for him right away”. “How do I do that? He’s unconscious and will not get up”. “Does he have a cell phone?”. The paramedic proceeds to search Woohyun until he is able to retrieve the phone inside his pocket. “I have it sir. Now what do I do?”. “I don’t know. I’m sure he has speed dial. Call the first person on his speed dial”.

 

Dongwoo and Hoya met up with one another for a picnic date they had planned a couple of days ago. The birds are chirping, the sun is shining, and the flowers are dancing from the breeze. “Wah~ yeobo you picked a great day for this date” Dongwoo praised. “Thanks. Come on, sit”. Hoya placed the basket on top of the blanket and took out some sandwiches and kimbap for them to enjoy. “Did you make all of this by yourself Hoya?”. “I had some help from the chef but the majority of it was me”. Dongwoo takes a bite of Hoya’s hard work and really enjoys the deliciousness in his mouth. “Ummmm”. “Do you like it?”. “Ne, very very tasty”. Hoya smiles out of satisfaction. The two carried on with their picnic, enjoying all sorts of food that Hoya prepared, even cheesecake. But then Dongwoo phones rings. “Yeobo, your phone”. “Oh. It’s Woohyun. I wonder what he wants”. Dongwoo answers the phone not knowing the truth. “Hello you’ve reached the office of Jang Dongwoo, how may I……” Dongwoo is cut off by the paramedic. “Hello…yes is this ‘Eldest Choding’ from Nam Woohyun’s cell phone”. “Umm yes who is this?”. “Listen your friend is in serious need of your help. He seems to have been poisoned and we are rushing to the hospital as we speak. Please come to Seoul National University Hospital”. The impact from the shock of the paramedic’s words causes Dongwoo to drop both his phone and the piece of kimbap in his hands. Hoya sits up with a concerned look, “Dongwoo what’s wrong?” he asked. Unable to answer, Dongwoo just stares into space. Hoya then picks up his cell, “Hello?”. “Yes, you have to hurry to the hospital”. The paramedic hangs up the phone. Confused Hoya looks to Dongwoo for answers. He grabs his boyfriend and shakes him out of state of shock. “Dongwoo tell me what is going on”. “Yeobo quick, we have to hurry!”. “Does this have to do with the person on the phone just now?”. “Hoya there is no time, Woohyun is in trouble!”. “What!? Get your things, we have to go now!”. “I have to call Sungyeol”. While speeding on the highway Dongwoo called his friend to give him the heads up on Woohyun. “Sungyeol-ah….look there isn’t much time…..you have to get to Seoul National University Hospital right away! I’m going to call Mr. and Mrs. Nam. You just get there and call Sungkyu”. “Hyung what’s wrong why are you yelling into the phone? Why do we have to call the Nam’s, is there something wrong with Woo?”. “Listen Yeol there is not time for questions, just do as I say…hurry!”.

-----

 

Back at the hospital Mr. and Mrs. Nam along with the rest of the TWL crew had shown up and waited for the doctor to come and give the news. “How could this have happen to my poor baby” Mrs. Nam cried. Sunggyu walks over to her and gives words of hope. “Umma, it’s going to be ok. Our Woohyun is strong, he’s a fighter, he is going to make it”. “I suppose that is true. But I just don’t get it…how could he have gotten hurt. I mean, all he did was go to his modeling thing today”. “I think I have a good idea as to how this happened” maknae interrupted. “What do you mean Jong?”. “Well hyung I can’t exactly say anything now but time will reveal everything”.

 

After a grueling 45 minute wait in the waiting room, the doctor finally came out. “So doc is everything ok, is Woohyun going to be fine?” said Mr. Nam. “Don’t worry sir. Your son is stabilized and everything is perfectly fine”. “Can we go see him” asked an eager Gyu.  “Sure but first let me tell you all a few things”. “What is it?”, Mrs. Nam suddenly grew concerned. “Your son is fine miss but his body is a bit weak at the moment. He somehow ingested a combination of different chemicals and his health took a sudden downward turn. You guys have to be very careful when you approach him, since he’s not exactly 100 percent yet. Not to worry though, he should be released sometime tomorrow”. “Ok sir. So can we go in now?”. “Sure but be quiet. He’s resting”. As soon as the doctor gave them the ok, all of them blew pass him and quietly bombarded the room.

 

“Woohyun-ah….Woohyun-ah….sweetie get up” she whispered. At the sound of his mother’s voice Woohyun slowly awaken from his slumber. “Umma?”. “Yes Woo it’s me. I’m right here and your father too. And so are all of your friends as well”. “Wah~ you all came”. “Of course we came for you yeobo. Don’t do that to me again, you scared me half to death”. “Hyung how did this even happen” asked Sungjong. “I honestly don’t know. One moment I was drinking what I thought was water from my bottle and next thing I know, I out cold. Wait THE CONTEST! I HAVE TO GO BACK”. Woohyun had forgotten all about the modeling competition and almost hopped out of bed.  If it wasn’t for Sunggyu, Woohyun would’ve gotten completely out of bed in his current state. “Yeobo calm down. The doctor said you should be out my tomorrow. If you keep getting worked up you’ll be here longer then you want”. Jealous of the love between the WooGyu couple, Sungjong looks around and sees how completely alone he really is. “Hyung has Woohyun, L has Sungyeol, and Dongwoo took my Hoya. Who do I have? No one that’s who”. The maknae decides to take a breather out in the hallway but unexpectedly he collides into the chest of another guy. “Oh I’m sorry I should’ve been watching where I was going” says the mysterious boy. “Don’t worry about it, it’s nothing. Here, let me help you”. The flower boy reached down to help the boy collect his things that had fallen to the ground. When they both stood straight their eyes met and maknae was met with a pleasant surprise. This boy was an eye full of eye candy. He was stacked with gorgeous eyes and a charming smile, and also armed with a shirt that complimented his chest and nice arms. “Again, sorry. But thank you for helping me. Bye”. The mystery boy hurried off and left the maknae flustered, “He was simply…… beautiful”.

-----

 

The following Friday after school the maknae ventured off to one of his after school activities, cooking. No one really knew of this but when Jong wasn’t focusing on his beauty or musical talent, he indulged in cooking a nice batch of sweet and sour pork. There was this small cooking class that was located a couple of blocks away from the record store where the chodings worked and this is where Jong would go after school.

 

“Ok guys, keeping up with yesterday’s theme…today we’ll be using beef as our main dish. Sounds great right?”. The class nodded all with smiles on their faces. “Alright then...get to work”. Maknae went to his station and started taking out his ingredients. About an hour later Jong had made a few pieces of beef that was marinated in his special sauce. He went around the room and handed a few pieces for a taste test. “Ummm I don’t know oppa. It needs something but I can’t tell what”. He goes back over to his station to try to figure out what could he do to enhance the taste of his dish. “Hey I didn’t get a taste” a voice said from the back of the room. Sonjong turns around and is surprised at the guy who he sees. It’s the guy from the hospital. “I can whip up another batch real quick”. “No need, I can have a taste now”. The guy walks over towards Jong and grabs his hand, what he does next shocks everyone. He takes Jong’s hand and the sauce right off of his fingers. The feel of his lips on his fingers sends pleasurable chills all down maknae’s spine. “Umm it’s pretty good but I think it needs salt. Oh and by the way I’m Dongjoon”. 

____________________

AN: How about that Flower Boy Ramyun Shop moment at the end huh? Oh I just loved that scene...if you haven't watch the series yet, GET ON IT. I love it so much, it's so cute and funny and so much eye candy with all the cuties. There is still a good few episodes before the final so get caught up.

Back to the story...so of course I had to give maknae someone to occupy his time so he won't be a loner. And in case your wondering, yes the character Dongjoon is the actual Dongjoon from ZE:A. Isn't he so cute. I wonder what will happen with him and Sungjong.....only time will tell