Please Be My Baby

Be Mine: A WooGyu Love Story

 

Love was in the air at Kirin today. Turns out it just happened to be Pepero day. Woohyun tried his hardest to forget about it but he couldn’t. All he could think about was Sunggyu and how adorable he would be. The countless couples walking around trading pepero sticks didn’t help at all either. “I know I’m supposed to be mad at him but I miss him so much”. Walking the halls he spots the MyungYeol couple with their arms linked. “Look at that, even the former playboy L is being romantic today”. “Oh Hyun-ah” Yeol said spotting Woohyun. “Hyun why are you so gloomy?”. “Don’t be dumb babo, you know why”. “Aaahh sorry. Somehow it just slipped my mind. Have you checked you locker though? Maybe someone wants to play the stick game with you today?”. Woohyun looks up at Yeol with a puzzled look, “Like that would happen. The only person to like me in this school was Sunggyu and I completely ruin that.  Yeol I miss him so much”. A light bulb went off in L’s head at that very moment. “I feel like I kind of want to make things right but I’m not sure yet Yeol. You understand?”. “I get it, you had a bomb dropped on you so it’s natural to take your time but for how long is Gyu gonna keep waiting for you?”.  “Trust me he’ll wait”, L mumbled under his breath. “What was that L?”. “Nothing Woo, but listen we have to hurry to class before we’re late”. “Ok I get it. Can’t have my choding late for class”. As the  MyungYeol couple left, L whispered in Sungyeol’s ear, “Yeol I’ve got a great idea”.

---------

The producing class took a field trip to an instrument museum but of course the HaDong couple played hookey and went elsewhere. They figured they knew enough about how to create a beat so they went a Pepero factory. They spent the entire day making pepero sticks for one another and enjoying the sweet kisses that they shared as they tasted the flavor of the chocolate on each other’s lips. “Yeobo, did you plan this?”Dongwoo asked. “You know my style. I never plan. I just go where the wind blows”. Dongwoo laughs at Hoya’s cheesy statement and they carry on with the pepero making. Dongwoo gets a text from Woohyun while he’s in class. “Hyung~ what do I do?”. “What are you talking about Hyun-i?”. “I can’t take it anymore. I miss Gyu. He’s only a few feet away and I can’t even bring myself to even look at him”. “Why don’t you just talk to him? I’m sure he misses you as much as you miss him”. As team choding was having their conversation, the kingka’s were having one of their own.  L had sent Gyu a message at the beginning of class about the conversation with Woohyun and this made Gyu brighter than the sun. Gyu had shipped a message to Hoya to bring loads of treats from the factory. “Hyung what are you planning to do?”. “Hoya just do me this favor please. I’ll tell ya if things go great”.

---------

Woohyun fell asleep in class since he couldn’t focus. “Nam Woohyun wake up” the teacher said shaking Woohyun awake. “Oh..ye…Sorry sir”. “Go on class is over”. As he walked out the door he didn’t noticed Gyu standing from afar following him. “Perhaps I should check my locker. I’m sure it couldn’t hurt right?”. Woohyun quickly made a trip to his locker before his next class and when he opened it he was surprised to find a bag of strawberry pepero sticks waiting for him. “Wah~ my favorite”, he looked to see if the culprit was still around but he saw no one. He ate a few of the treats and then he noticed something. On a few of the sticks was a short little message, “Be my baby”. He couldn’t help but smile at the cute message. Woohyun couldn’t even bring himself to eat the sticks with the message; he had to save it for later. 

Walking into his next class all eyes were on Woohyun. “What is everyone looking at me for?”. Everyone pointed to Woo’s chair and there was a man in a helmet waiting for him. With another bag of pepero and a small bouquet of flowers, he slowly made his way to the mystery man. “Who are you”. He got no response, instead the man just handed him the gifts and exited out the door. The other students filled the class with “ooooohhhh” and “aaaaaahhhh”. Woo quietly took his seat as he blushed. He sniffed the flowers and opened the new bag and sure enough it had another message. “Please Be My Baby”. “Just who are you?”, Woo thought. “There are no more classes today, surely you’re going to reveal yourself before we leave aren’t you”. 

Woohyun spends the rest of the day wondering who it could possibly be. During the last 20 minutes of school he sits outside his locker talking to himself. “It would be nice if it were Gyu but am I really over the whole lying to me situation? And things would be so much more different now that he has a kid”.  Cutting him short, another person comes towards Woo with balloons and yes, another bag of pepero sticks. The message this time reads “Make me your baby”. Attached to the balloons was also a note. “Once school lets out meet me at the 63 building. I promise to reveal myself to you”. Woohyun is excited and he can’t wait. “How in the hell do I kill 20 minutes? I guess I can always visit the music room”. He goes into the music room and takes a stand at the mic in front of the mirror. "I guess I could practice this song I’ve been working on". As he stands by the mic he pictures himself among a big crowd while he belts out his tone.

 

 

By the time Woohyun was done practicing he had realized that he past more then 20 minutes. I guess I should hurry and get going.

Woohyun made it to the building the find all the staff dressed in white. "We've been expecting you Mr. Nam". "What?". "Just follow me". The staff member led Woo to the elevator and took his 5 minute ride up the elevator to the 60th floor. "From here on out you have to walk the rest of the way sir". Woohyun is amazed at his surroundings when he gets off the elevator. On the stairs are pedals of the same flowers he had received at school. "Who ever this is, he really put a lot of thinking into this. First the unexpected pepero and now all this". He finally made it to the top and when he got there the same mystery guy from before was there holding a sign with all the messages from the treats. A smile crept upon Woo's face as he took step after step towards this man. "I'm here now. So.....are you going to finally tell me who you are?". "First will you answer my question?". "Sure...what question?". The man in the helment held up the sing higher. "Oh you mean that...I would like to but it would be nice if I knew who you were first". Helmet guy shook his head no. "Come one please~". Woo's plea's had no affect and mystery man only put the sign up closer. "Ok ok. Yes I'll accept you...who ever you are". "Perfect". "Reveal yourself to me please". "Sure. Just come over here and take off the helmet". Woohyun eagerly walked to his new beau and when his removed the helmet he had a pleasant surprise. "Gyu", Woo dropped the helmet. "That's right. It's me Woohyun". Woo is just so surprised he can't do a thing. "Why are you just standing there. Don't you have something to say to me". "...." "Woohyun". "I'm sorry". "Huh?". "Sunggyu I'm so sorry. I should've have turned you away like that. And for hitting you I really apologize. I should not have laid a hand on you pretty face". "Yeah that hurt. I never knew that you were so strong". "Sorry". "I'll forget all about it if you give me a kiss". "Really? How can you take me back so easily after all that went down". "Easy...because I love you babo". Gyu grabbed Woo for a passionate kiss. This marked a new beginning for the Woogyu couple. "Woo". "Yes". "Don't ever make me wait that long for you again, ok?". "Promise".

______________________________________

A/N: Wow I know it's been a LONG time since I last updated but yeah that's college for ya. I'm having a break next week so I may be able to fill in for lost time. I hope you guys are still even remotely interested in my fic. I had to put the Woogyu couple back together before I went ahead. I'll try to post but sometime next week. Until then please keep supporting Be Mine.