It's the big B

Be Mine: A WooGyu Love Story

 

“What is Hyomin doing carrying around that baby, but more importantly why is Gyu with her right now?”. Just as Woohyun was about to take a step towards Gyu, Myungyeol came out the blue just in time to stop him. “Hyung wait! There is something we have to show you, come this way” Sungyeol panicked. “But wait Yeol, whose the kid?”. “Why are you asking me?!”. “It was just a question damn! What about you L, any idea?”. “No Nope Nothing Nada, Absolutely NO idea”. “What’s with you guys?”. “Just come with us hyung, please”. “Alright alright I’m coming”. Woohyun walks away from the scene with MyungYeol holding onto his arms. He looks back still having questioning thoughts in his mind, “Just what are they doing?”.

-------

 

Hoya and Dongwoo finally pull away to take a breather, Dongwoo still can’t believe what’s happening to him. “Hoya, what is the meaning of this?”. “So you don’t like what we’re doing? I thought you did”. “I do..it’s just I don’t understand how can someone like you want to do this with…me. I don’t have money, nor do I have nice clothes. If it wasn’t for the school uniform, who knows what I’ll be wearing”. Hoya interrupts Dongwoo and pulls him in for another kiss. “It doesn’t matter Dongwoo. Look at Sunggyu and Woohyun, they are both from different side of the tracks and look how things are going with them”. “Yeah, that secret baby is going so well for the both of them”. “Other than that….you see how great they are together. Gyu loves Woohyun with all his heart and I can tell that he is being really sincere. I can be the same way for you”. “But…”. “What? What’s wrong? Is there something that you don’t like about me?”. “No it’s not that, you’re perfect. But what about….your mom. She hates my guts”. “Don’t you worry about that, I can handle her”. “I don’t know”. “Dongwoo your pockets may be empty but your heart is rich full of love, just waiting for someone to receive it. Please share your riches with me Dongwoo”. “Give me some time to think it over”. “That is ok with me”.

 

After the talk with Dongwoo, Hoya heads for the bathroom so he can freshen up before the big performance. Once he is inside hears the sobbing of another presence in the room. He turns the corner to find maknae drying his tears over the sink. “Jongie, what’s wrong?”. Hoya grabs a paper towel and helps maknae clean up. “Dongsaeng, what’s wrong? Tell me”. “How can you expect me to not fall for you when you’re always so nice to me”. “Oh Jongie, we’ve been over this before a long time ago. I love you but only as my little brother”. “But hyung, that was so long ago. I’m a man now right? I’ve developed just like Dongwoo, why can’t you see me in the same light?”. Hoya pulls Sungjong in for a hug. “Sungjong, you have to find someone who wants to be with you. I’m sorry but I can’t give you want you want. Now come on, let’s get clean up and go put on a good show like us TWL boys are known for doing, ok?”. “Ok”.

-------

 

“Places, everyone in their places! TWL report to the stage!”. “Our name is Infinite!” Sungyeol shouted. “Well sorry! Will INFINITE please report to the stage”. The guys take their places and the lights go dim. All you can see is the glow sticks and banners of all the Infinite supporters in the crowd. The boys take the stage and the crowd goes insane.

 

It’s the end of the final performance of the night  and it’s time for the big winners. The MC is handed the winning envelope. The guys grab hold of one another’s hands and they wait for the announcement. “And the winner is……..first time group, INFINITE!”. The crowd erupts in a roar of applause and this win means something special for the Woohyun and Dongwoo. The two couldn’t help but shed tears, always dreaming of a moment where they can stand on top in front of a loving crowd.Gyu says his winning speech and the guys gather for a group hug, basking in their glory.

-------

 

The following week at school the big win still is fresh on everyone’s minds. The guys receive typical king treatment but this feeling is all new to Woohyun, Dongwoo and Sungyeol. “Waaah Woohyun-ssi, your voice is like that of an angel”. “Dongwoo hyung your dancing is legendary”. “Sungyeol oppa, your charismatic aura shined so brightly when you were on stage”. The guys held their heads with slight embarrassment. “What’s wrong with you three? It’s just a little praise, don’t be shy just enjoy it. This school is all about showing off” says L. “He has a point. We’ve held our heads down for too long. Lift those heads and back up straight, this is our moment hyungs”. The younger choding struts his stuff down the hall with a new found confidence. L smiles at Yeol, happy that he can make him see the bright side to this situation. “Sungyeol, where are you going? All of us have musical expression next period and it’s not this way” “Dongwoo just let him have his moment, he’ll realize sooner or later” L said. The guys head off to class and  the choding soon catches up just in time to not be late.

“So can anyone tell me what is love?” the teacher asked. “What no takers, with all the songs about love out there no one can tell me. What about you 7? Wasn’t your song last week about that”. All of Infinite looked at each other puzzled. “Did you guys plagiarized your song by any chance?”. “Now wait a minute! Me and Gyu worked hard on that song”. “So tell me what was the motivation behind it”. Woohyun’s stage fright starts to kick in just a bit. No one can save him from being put on the spot, except for… “We wrote the story about wanting to be there for someone, to be able to protect and love that special someone forever” Gyu saved Woo. “Exactly, every song that is written always has a purpose. How do you convey that purpose, through expression. The expression on your voice and on your face is what helps the audience gets the point so today I have invited two special guest to help you all with today’s assignment. Welcome Shin Yong Jae and Mi, two of the most famous alumni of Kirin”. The guest take there post in front and begin to sing.

 

 

(@2:18 begin to read Gyu's thoughts as you listen to the song)

 

Gyu lays his head on his desk as he stares at a star stricken Woohyun and he begins to think. “Woohyun, please hang on for me. I can feel it that things are about to get rocky but I need for you to believe me and stay by my side. Don’t listen to what others have to say, only hear my words. You might receive a shocking blow but when you do just think of the love that we share for one another. I may do the wrong things sometimes but that’s only because I love you. Remember that, I love you”.

----

 

The guys gather in the lounge for lunch. “Sunggyu hyung, I don’t know how long I can keep this secret from Woohyun. This is draining, it’s like every time I tell one lie I have to tell more lies to cover up that lie. You have to tell him soon” L whined. Speaking of the devil, Hyomin just barges in the lounge as if she owns the place. “Hi guys~”. They all turn away, “What do you want”. “Now Sunggyu, that is no way to treat the mother of your child”. “Will you keep quiet about that, are you trying to tell the whole school”. “Look Gyu eventually everyone is going to find out that you and I have a baby”. “WHAT!?”. Everyone darts their eyes to the door to see a shocked Woo standing there. “What did you just say?”. “Woohyun-ah”. “Shut up Gyu, let her speak. Hyomin, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?”. “Well I hated for you to find out this way but, Gyu and I have a baby together”. “How is that possible, I thought you were gone for years”. “I got pregnant right before I left and had the baby when I lived in Paris”. “Why am I the only one shocked by this? DID YOU ALL KNOW?!”. All the guys can do nothing but look down as the situation is going nowhere but downhill and fast. “Dongwoo hyung…Yeol-ah, how can you two not tell me” Woohyun starts to cry. “How can you keep me in the dark looking like a fool!”. Sunggyu runs to Woo and gets on his hands and knees at Woo’s feet. “Woohyun please forgive me. I never meant for things to turn out this way”. “GET OFF OF ME! I knew something was going on with you two. I just never would’ve imagine this”. Even though Woo tried to remove him, Gyu still grabbed hold of his ankles and begged. “Woo I wanted to tell you I swear but I just didn’t know how” Gyu started to cry as well. “Baby please don’t leave me. You know that I love you with everything I have”. Woo continues to hold his head down and the tears from his eyes now drip on Gyu’s cheek. “I’m sorry Gyu but I can’t handle this. No matter how much I want to be with you, I can’t. We’re…..done”.

_________
386945467.jpg

A/N: So how about our boys right! It was definitely a long time coming but they finally won! I was so happy that day. I still remeber it, I was coming from my morining class and the moment I logged on to my computer it was the first thing I saw. They made me want to cry so bad, I cracked when Woo started crying. I'm so proud of our boys. They have worked so hard for that moment and I'm so sure they will have more to come. I'm just as equally proud of my fellow Inspirits, we finally got our boys to the top spot. 인피니트 오빠 사랑해. Here's to more wins in the future guys....인피니트 인스피릿 화팅!

I'll remember that day forever {11.09.01}

 tumblr_lqufmlW5Uj1qjh7bpo1_500.jpg