Cloudy Vision

Be Mine: A WooGyu Love Story

 

Kirin was hit by the devastating storm the other day so the dean decided that it would be best if they remain closed. This worked out perfectly for all the contestants; it gave them all the time to put the final touches on their routines. It was a couple days after the big announcement of the baby and Woo is still in the dark about the entire thing. But the one thing that Woohyun has noticed is the change in his boyfriend. Gyu used to rush over to Woo before they could get off the phone but now he rejects Woo if he wants to go out. “Maybe I should lay off with the accusations. He has been nagging me about being more affectionate…maybe I should show him some more love. But why hasn’t he called, I miss my Hamstar”. Woo decides to call his best friend for help. “Yeol-ah, do you know if something is wrong with Gyu?”. Not knowing what to do, Yeol remains silent. Should he tell his lifelong friend about the baby or should he lie to protect his feelings. “Ummm I don’t know Woo”. “I haven’t seen him since I’ve gotten better. What if I surprise him?”. “NO! I mean you can’t do that, it’s rude to show up unannounced”. “What’s wrong with you, it’s Gyu we’re talking about. He does that to me all the time”. Feeling that he may let the secret slip, Yeol rushes Woo off the phone in a panic. “What’s wrong with that guy?”. Woohyun sends another text to Gyu, hoping that he will pick up this time. “Gyu-Gyu, where are you? I miss you so much, why won’t you come see me? Don’t you want to see that I’m doing better? Please reply me”. The message makes its way across town to Gyu, who is visiting little Sunghyun. He doesn’t hear his phone vibrate on the coffee table but Hyomin does. She secretly takes the phone and reads the text, laughing at the failing Woohyun. Hyomin deletes the message and pretends that nothing has happened. Gyu is putting on a smile for this adorable baby in front of him but he can’t help but question how? How could this baby possibly be his, he is sure that he used protection every time that he has had . “Hyomin I don’t mean to sound like a jerk but are you sure you have the right person”. “What?”. “I really don’t think this baby is mine”. “Gyu how could you!? You know I was faithful throughout our relationship. We had and I got pregnant and left the country. Don’t you see it, look at his beautiful face. This child is the result of the special relationship that we once had, don’t you want to go back to that?”. Hyomin moves in on Gyu, moving closer and closer but Gyu turns away. “Hyomin I’m sorry. Even if Sunghyun is mine, I still love Woohyun”. Gyu gets up to leave. “And just where do you think you’re going?”. “I have to go; there is something I have to take care of”. Sunggyu exits the house and gets in his car to drive over to Woohyun’s house.

Parked outside the Nam household Gyu just stares at the front door. “Yeobo….I’m so sorry. I’m sorry I let you down. You may not like this but because of the baby, I’m still connected to Hyomin and for that I apologize”. Tears start to roll down his face while he continues to stare at the door. He finally works up the courage to approach the door. *Knock knock knock* Mrs Nam opens to door and greets Gyu. “Oh hi Gyu. I’m so glad you came over, Woo has been dying to see you”. “Where is he?”. “He should be in his room. Just go in, I’ll bring you some snacks in a bit”. Gyu makes his way towards the door and he battles the most difficult question “Should I tell him or should I not?”.

----------

The rapper line is at the Lee household working on the rap. “Come one Hoya we have to finish this by today. The performance is in two days” the choding pressured. “Screw this, it’s making me made. I need a break”. “No. No break until after we finish”. Hoya takes his notebook at throws it at Dongwoo playfully. “Yah, don’t throw things at me”. Dongwoo throws it back to get his revenge and this continues for 2 minutes. The throwing turns to love taps and soon they start to wrestle. Hoya out does the choding but he slips, causing Dongwoo to land directly on top of him. They look each other in the eyes and they sing their lines. “The end of your wet eyes full of memories, I hope it dies in my embrace” said Dongwoo. “I try to at least protect you, who quietly heard the falling tears being swallowed by ripped hearts”, as Hoya said the last word he pulls in Dongwoo for a kiss. Catching the choding off guard, he kisses him wide eyed, but he isn’t the only one that is shocked. The eyes of Mrs. Lee are glued on the boys and she can’t believe that a commaner like Dongwoo is messing around with her son. “I won’t stand for this” she said. She busts through the door scaring the boys. “And what do you think you’re doing!”. “Umma wait”. “Shut up Howon. You get your filthy little hands off my son and get the hell out of my house!”. Scared for his life Dongwoo quickly gathers his things and runs as far as he can for as long as he can. “You listen to me Howon, I don’t ever want to see you with that boy again. This is for your own good, you can’t have that bottom feeder ruining the Lee image”. “Umma why did you do that? He is really a good guy. Why must you judge someone based on their status”. “Well you tell me, what else matters in this world”. “Love”. “Love my . If you won’t listen to me Howon then I forbid you from every being with that THING. If I even hear that you two are together, someone won’t be the same”.

-------

 

The big day comes and the guys go through their rehearsal with now problems. Dongwoo and Hoya managed to complete to rap a few minutes before the rehearsal but there was still some unfinished business left between them. What exactly did that kiss mean for the both of them? They make their way off stage but runs into Hyomin and he girls as they prepare for their rehearsal. “Nice job out there, but me and the girls here will crush you”. She walks off and leaves Woo stewing in a pot full of anger. “That . Gyu how did you ever date someone like that?”. Gyu avoids the question starts to walk off. The group has gotten unnaturally silent and Woo calls them out on it. “What is up with you guys? I feel like there is something one of you isn’t telling me and I don’t like it. What did I miss when I had the flu?”. The guys notices Hyomin backstage with her mom and the baby and they go into a state of panic. “Woohyun-ah why don’t you come with me us for a sec” the guys grab Woo without warning. “Wait what about the…” his voice goes unheard by the others who stay back. Sunggyu heads for Hyomin to make sure that she keeps her distance. “Hyomin what are you doing!?” he says pointing to the baby. “Nothing. I just wanted to see my baby, he was crying a minute ago. I think he wants to see his daddy. Here”. Hyomin hands the baby to Gyu but he doesn’t want to be caught with Sunghyun. “Hyomin please I’m begging you don’t do this. I don’t want Woohyun to know right now”. “What’s wrong with Sunghyun that you want to keep him a secret”. “I can’t do this right now…please just give this a little time”. Sunggyu looks at Hyomin with pleading eyes. Although she wants to ruin WooGyu, she can’t help but become a mess to Gyu’s eyes.

-------

 

The rappers were the only two to remain in the same spot backstage and it was the perfect chance for them to talk about what was next. Dongwoo and Hoya’s eyes met but Dongwoo averted his eyes elsewhere. “Dongwoo-ssi” Hoya called. Dongwoo stood up with all his attention on Hoya. “Ne”. “I want to apologize for the other day, my mom can be a bit harsh sometimes”. “It’s ok I guess”. “No it’s not, what are you saying?! She had no right to say that to you”. Dongwoo smiles as he watches Hoya standup for him. “But what I really wanted to talk about was the……kiss”. Dongwoo turns red but keeps his face straight. “Oh yeah, that…how embarrassing we got caught right?”. “I was thinking how about we try again then”. “What?” Dongwoo was clearly shocked. Hoya slid his hands around Dongwoo’s hips and pulled him closer. “My mother my not like this but I don’t care”. Hoya leaned in closer and slid his tongue into Dongwoo’s mouth with ease, while the magnae watches heartbroken..finally admitting defeat.

---

 

Woohyun had managed to get pass the Myungyeol couple and made his way back to the same spot back stage and he spots Gyu’s back. “What is he doing”. He gets closer and he sees Hyomin, his eyes go red but he calms down. “Let me cool it. Maybe he’s just setting her straight. But wait…..”. Woohyun squints his eyes and looks a little harder. “Is that a ….. baby?”.

_________

Sorry for the late update guys...college has been fun, exciting, and very busy. We just had Hurrican Irene hit but it barely did anything here, just winds at the most. Any how...how are you guys liking the fic...I will try my best to keep this going. So far I haven't had that much of work load so I'll do my best. Be Mine FIGHTING! Comment Commment Comment