"You Can Trust Me With Your Heart"

Be Mine: A WooGyu Love Story

"I know, Woo stay here. Please just stay here". Gyu rushed back inside of Kirin to go look for something, leaving Woo standing outside. Woohyun starts to laugh at himself, he doesn't know what to do so he just laughs. "How did I get to this point? Crying over a guy...I must look pathetic". Woo waited outside for Gyu and he started to get annoyed because of the wait. Gyu came back out but with Hyomin in hand. "Go on Hyomin tell him". "Oppa I don't know what you're talking about". "HYOMIN DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH ME RIGHT NOW! TELL WOOHYUN WHAT REALLY HAPPENED". "Fine. Yes I admit that I did kiss Sunggyu ok...and I'll want to do it again". "What is wrong with you!?" Gyu said. "Oppa so you're telling me you have no more feelings left for me?". Sunggyu looks her in the face and then looks over at Woo, "No I don't" he says, letting go of Hyomin and walking over to Woo. "This is the person that I love". "Really?" said Woohyun. "Yes Woo, of course I do". Sungyeol and the rest of the boys comes to the scene. "Yah! Did you hear that" shouted Sungyeol. "He said he loves my friend NOT you so get lost. And if I ever hear about you trying to cause trouble with my friend, you'll be done". Yeol then turns to Sunggyu, "And you, if you EVER..". Woohyun stops Yeol. "It's ok Yeol I got this one"...."Kim Sunggyu, if you EVER hurt me like this again I'll put my foot so far up your , the water on my knee will quench your thirst. Got it?". Gyu nods in agreement, holding his arms out finally happy this whole ordeal is now over. "Are you going to give me a hug or not" Gyu whinned. "Do you deserve my hugs?". Gyu grabbed Woo and pulled him into his warm embrace. "Woo-yah, I'm so sorry. I would never hurt you on purpose. I will always be here. You can trust me with your heart". The two meet eye to eye and share a sweet kiss under the sun. "Alright you two. We have to get back inside before everyone figures out what's going on" Hoya mentioned. "Oh that's ok I think I'll just continue to skip". "Are you sure? I'll join you then". "If that's what you want lets go, I don't wanna be here any longer". Gyu grabs Woo by the hand and they run off into the parking lot. Before the other guys knew it, Woogyu went flying by driving into the city. Hyomin watched from the door as the couple drove off, "This won't be the last you'll hear from me".

-----

Back at Kirin L and Yeol were doing a quick rehearsal of a few of there scenes. "Do we really have to do this as if it were opening night" Yeol asked the director. "Yes we do. We don't half our rehearsals, I thought I made that very clear". "Fine" Yeol sighed. He stripped his clothing leaving him in nothing but his tighty whites as he waited for his king to position himself in bed next to him. L hadn't realized it yet but he was hypnotized by the sight of Yeol's bare body. Not to skinny, with a slight hint of baby fat...just the way he liked it. L made his way to the bed and took his position on top of Sungyeol. "Are you ready" L asked the choding. "Yep". "Ok you two, remember this is a improvised scene so just act the way you want...ok..ACTION!" the director shouted. L took control of the scene and started to kiss Yeol all over his torso as Yeol ran his fingers through his hair. on Yeol's while he played with the other, Yeol let out a couple of moans. L had made his way down towards Yeol's pelvis, determined to leave his mark on the choding. He made his way up to Yeol's face, landing a passionate kiss. Yeol gave L access into his mouth, feeling L's warm tongue explore his welcoming mouth. To the surprise of L, Yeol had turned him over and climbed on top of him. This scene was becoming more then just a scene for L, this was becoming real. He tried his best to stay flacid but he couldn't help but experience growth in that region as Yeol begin to ride on top of . Even though they were actually having , L was overcome with pleasure. Yeol could feel L's length poking him through his underwear but he couldn't just stop in the middle of practice so he continue to proceed. Yeol was positioned at just the right angle so his riding motions felt like L was receiving a . The playboy couldn't hide the fact that he was enjoying this moment. Eyes closed and running his hands all over Yeol's body, this moment was perfect. Just as L felt like he was about to reach his romantic peak, "CUT" the director shouted. L's eyes opened wider then you could ever imagine. As Yeol was about to dismount him, he grabbed hold of his waist. "What are you doing, the director said cut". L just looked him in the eyes and eventually let go. ".My.Life", L said.

-----

In dance class Dongwoo was doing a fairly good job with the today's choreography but he was still lacking a bit. "Mr. Choi, I get the first half of the routine but the popping section is what gets me". "You have to think of you body as two separate parts that you can control independently. Howon take him to the side and help him out". "Yes sir". Hoya took Dongwoo to the back of the class so they won't be a disturbance to the rest. "You have to move like this" Hoya demonstrated. "Oh so like this" Dongwoo tried to mimic. "Yeah you kind of have it down but here let me show you". Hoya walked behind Dongwoo leaving no space in between them. Hoya grabbed Dongwoo's waist with one hand and his hand with the other, and he glided Dongwoo's body. Dongwoo was slightly flustered as he could hear the sound of Hoya breathing right in his ear. "Now try doing it just like that but on your own". Dongwoo took another attempt at the dance and this time he showed major improvement. "I got it I got it". "See, wasn't that hard at all". "Thanks Hoya". Dongwoo was so excited he hugged Hoya without thinking but Hoya didn't decline his hug. Realizing what he just did, Dongwoo awkwardly took his head off Hoya's shoulder and the two eyes meet as they still held each other in their arms. The hastily let go of each other and returned to their original spots and fell in line with the others. They thought they made a smooth attempt to go unnoticed but Sungjong being the snooper that he is saw every moment of the dancing duo and smirked to himself.

During break the chodings met up with one another. "Ah Yeol-ah, how was practice?". "It was awkward to say the least. I had to do a bed scene with L and I'm sure one of us enjoyed it more then the other". "You didn't really ... you know". "Of course not, I couldn't possibly do that for real in front of a crowd". "Oh. Hey listen, do you think it's will still be cool if we go up to the lounge even though Woo is gone?". "I don't know, I mean it's not like we're exactly friends with the others". "Yeah we are, we have Sungjong remember". "Oh yeah that's right. But what if he isn't up there". "I suppose you're right Yeol. Oh well guess we'll just hang out here then".

----

Woogyu took a trip to the cherry blossom park and took a nice walk. Arms linked they just remained quiet as they walked along the trail. The two were so into each other at that moment that they didn't need actually words to convey how they were feeling, just them being near each other was enough for the both of them. They eventually took a break and sat on a park bench. "Woohyun-ah". "Umm". "I'm sorry". "I told you, you don't have to keep apologizing. You did that all the way up here". "I know but I just wanted let you know". "Ssshh" Woo said, putting his index finger over Gyu's lips. "You don't have to anymore. I understand now ok. I trust you". The two remained in each other's embrace for the remainder of that day, not worrying about any other care in the world. But while the two shut out the world, someone was plotting against them.

tumblr_lmy82hZO4d1qcbx2go1_500.gif