Consider Yourself Noticed

Be Mine: A WooGyu Love Story

The days that followed their performance, all Sunggyu could do was think about Woohyun. The softness of his skin, his soothing voice, and the way Woohyun felt in his arms when he carried him to bed. He was so smitten with Woohyun that he just had to have him. But the question was how, how does he go about doing this?

"Hyung what's the matter" bad boy L said approaching Sunggyu in the TWL lounge at Kirin. "You looked so worked up, like something heavy is on your mind". "Well Myungsoo I think I need some advice". "Sure what is it? Must be serious since that's the only time you call me by my real name".  He felt a little embarrassed but Sunggyu knew that if he was gonna make Woohyun his, he needs all the help he can get. "Ya see, the thing is...your a bit of a suave player yourself so exactly how is it that you managed to capture the hearts of so many people". L chuckled at his hyung, "Is this over that Woohyun kid". "HOW DID YOU KNOW". "I can see it in your eyes hyung. You haven't been the same since you met him". "Well help me, please". "I don't know what to tell you Gyu, most of the time it just happens". "Come on Soo, there has to be at least one person that you sincerely liked". "No, not one..but wait, there was this one guy. He was so sweet, I swear I thought I found the one. I loved him so much. Being rich, I thought I had it all but he showed me that there was so much more out there then what I was use to". "So what happened to you guys". "He just left. He left without a word and left me longing for more..but enough about me hyung... that is what you must do". "What?". "Offer Woohyun more in life. You know he's poor, show he there's more to life then just struggle". "That sounds like a good idea. Thanks Myungsoo". Sunggyu leaves the lounge, leaving L behind lost in his thoughts. "Sungmin" he whispered.

Enjoying a nice lunch with Kyungmin, Woohyun is pleased with his new found fame. Everyone is talking about how amazing he was, at least that's what he thinks. Most of the talk is about Sunggyu but the fact that he was Gyu's partner just means he gets a free ride on Gyu's fame. Woohyun didn't go completely ignored though, he received praise from other teachers and there was always his parents and friends.

"So what are you doing later Woo". "I don't know just work if I have to go I guess". "Well how about we go hang later". "I think I can..." The room suddenly gets quiet but is then filled with the squeals of the people surrounding them. Sunggyu has entered to room. Woo picks up his head from his lunchbox and he sees Sunggyu heading straight for him. Sunggyu braces himself, he's about to make his first attempt at Woo. He reaches the table and immediately takes Woo's lunch box and swaps it for a plate of food with today's lunch menu. "YAH! What are you doing?". All eyes now on the two. "Here eat this". "No I want my lunchbox back". "Just take it!". Woo is taken back by Sunggyu, "What the hell is this guy up too" he thought". "Well what about my lunchbox", Woo said in a more calmer tone, "You can't just throw that away, my mom made that". "Fine I'll eat it". Students gasp at Sunggyu's action. How can the King Kingka of the school be reduced to eating a lunchbox full of side dishes. "Listen up Woo. You, Me, The Golden Flower later tonight. If you stand me up, YOU ARE DEAD". "Whatever", Woo muffs. Sunggyu walks off and the whispers start. "Omg did you see that", "What is he doing", "Are they going out?", "How can oppa do this", the questions were flying around like a mile a minute but what Woo couldn't see was that the most shocking thought was coming from his own friend. Kyungmin sat there with a stricken look on his face.

------

Later that night at the store Woo explains what happened to his friends. "Uwaah, that is just daebak. So what time are you suppose to meet him". "I don't know Yeol. I didn't even tell him I was coming, he just expects me to go. What just because he's rich he thinks he controls me, I don't think I'm going". *SMACK* Dongwoo takes his hand upside Woo's head. "YAH! What was that for!?". "Are you crazy. If a hot guy like Sunggyu asked me out, I'd be there faster then he could give me the location. You're going on that date Woohyun". "What just because he has money he's my boss now. I never said that I was officially going in the first place". "Woo do you know what it would mean to be dating a guy like him. Hello instant popularity. You'll be dating the most popular and hottest guy at school. No one would dare mess with you again". "All that doesn't matter. Besides if I did wanted to go, look at what time it is. It's almost 10pm, I'm sure he's gone by now". "Only one way to find out". "Hyung I can't just leave". "Didn't you learn anything the last time". Dongwoo gives Woo a nice swift kick in the leg. "OOOOOWWWWW!!!!". "Sir sir! Woo has to go to the hospital!". "What's the matter" the manager came rushing. "He got hurt on the job. He says his leg is severely damaged". "Go, leave. Me and Sungyeol can managed the shop for the rest of the night". "Thank you sir".

After they rush back to the house so Woo could freshen up, Dongwoo gave him a ride to The Golden Flower. "Man what a nice place. And to think, you didn't want to come". Dongwoo gives Woo another crack on the head. "Hyung stop~ I just fixed my hair". "Well you get in there and get your man". "Whatever, lets just get this over with".

---

Back at the store L comes in after roaming the streets for a good hour. He's been thinking about his Sungmin all day and can't seem to shake him out of his head. He goes over the the 90's section to look for some good mucic to take his mind off of things but he catches a glimpse of Sungyeol and freaks out. "Sungmin?". He runs over the counter, catching Sungyeol off guard, and grabs him by the arms. "SUNGMIN YOU CAME BACK, YOU ACTUALLY CAME BACK! WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!". "Yah! Get off me, what are you talking about!" Yeol struggled. "What's going on out here!" the manager shouted. "SUNGMING WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME? WAS IT SOMETHING I DID? WHY DID YOU JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THAT! ANSWER ME LEE SUNGMIN!". "Dude you're hurting me! GET.....OFF" Yeol says, shoving L into a rack of CD's. "SUNGYEOL WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU". "Sir you saw him. He came at me all crazy like and started attacking me" he explained. "My name is SUNGYEOL. LEE SUNGYEOL!" he yells at L. L sits there and slowly comes back to his senses. "Sungyeol?" he thought. Back on his feet he looks at Sungyeol confused and embarrassed. He can't believe what he just did so he jolts out the store. "HEY, COME BACK AND PAY FOR ALL THIS" Yeol shouted.

---

Back at the restaurant, Woohyun enters to find the place completely empty, literally empty. He walks around to find Gyu sleeping at the table with two plates of food, both untouched. "Did you really wait up for me? He couldn't have right?" he though aloud. Woo notices the keys to the restaurant sitting beside Gyu's face. Gyu had managed to convince both the manager and head chef to let him stay beyond closing hours so he could meet his date, just as long as he locked up after he was done. Woo takes the keys and locks the door and heads back to the dinner table. He takes his seat and thinks of waking Gyu so he could eat but he feels bad for having him wait so long. Instead, he doesn't touch his plate and waits for Sunggyu to wake up.

The morning eventually arrives and Sunggyu is waken by the chef that loaned him the keys. "Hey kid, wake up". His eyes slowly start to open as the sun beans directly in his eyes. "Oh hello sir". "I can't believe you two stayed here all night". "Us two?" he said still in a daze. "Yeah. Didn't you say you were meeting someone. Looks like he came after all". Sunggyu looks over across the table, noticing both plates still never touched, and sees a sleeping Woohyun. The sun shining against his face makes him look like a work of art. Gyu walks over to Woo and starts to caress his face and he kisses him on the cheek. "So you did come" he smiled.