Model Behavior

Be Mine: A WooGyu Love Story

 

Two weeks after the whole Hyomin incident, everything seems to return back to normal. The crazy fangirls and fanboys are now somewhat over Woohyun taking their crown prince off the market. The kids that tried to hurt Woo’s pride that day in the cafeteria, even try to befriend him but of course Woo can see right through their fakeness. Deciding that they should have a little space, Woo chooses to eat among the other kids instead of eating in the lounge. He’s been so wrapped up in his life recently that Woo forgot all about the one person that made his Kirin life easier, Kyungmin. Spotting him in the distance, Woo’s surprised when they make eye contact and Kyungmin doesn’t sit with him and the chodings. “Guys come with me”. Woo walks over to Kyungmin’s table and the chodings follow behind. “Hey Kyungmin”.  “Oh, so you see me now.  Long time no see stranger”.  Aware of the awkward tension between them, Woo just scratches the back of his head uncertain of what to do. “Kyungmin, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to throw you aside the way I did”. “Sure you didn’t. You fell for the person who made you miserable and once your life got easier you forgot all about the person who sympathized with you the most. Some friend you are”. “Well Kyungmin you can’t blame me for enjoying it a little. But Kyungmin I swear it wasn’t on purpose. Come on what do you say, friends again…pleaseeeee?” Woohyun gave Kyungmin his best pouty face. “Fine, but on one condition”. “Sure, what do you want?”. “Can you introduce me to Sungjong? I’ve sort of had a thing for him since middle school”. “Ohhhh, looks like I’m not the only one digging the Kingka’s huh?”. Woohyun sits with Kyungmin overjoyed with their restored friendship. The chodings introduce themselves and the guys eat together and discuss the recent events at Kirin. It was during this conversation where Woohyun had learned about the recent model competition. “Really?” Yeol said. “Yeah it’s true. One of Kirin’s alumni, Jisun, is having a competition where one lucky student can earn a spot as an actor in her new video for her latest single”. “Yah, Woohyun-ah did you hear that? You should definitely enter” the younger choding tried to persuade Woo. “No, I don’t know about that. I’m barely getting over my stage fright and I haven’t been in front of a camera for years”.  “What do you mean ‘years’” Kyungmin asked. “Well you see”, Dongwoo begin to explain, “Our Woohyun here use to be a model”. “Wow, Woo. Looks like you’re a shoe in to win”. Woohyun notes the look on Kyungmin’s face and can tell that he had his hopes on winning the competition. “No I don’t think I can do it. I’ll probably just be all uneasy in front of the camera since I haven’t done it in while”. “Nonsense”,said Yeol, “You’re entering that contest. You’re just too pretty to pass it up”Yeol said cuffing Woo’s face in his hands. “So what are the criteria for this thing?” Dongwoo asked Kyungmin. “Well there isn’t much. They want a male, preferably at least 170cm. It’s doesn’t really matter what department you come from but they favor the music and performing arts majors more”.  “See Woo, just perfect for you”. “Still I don’t know. With work and helping around the house, will I have time”. “We’ll see that you do”. With that the chodings go off, leaving Woohyun and Kyungmin behind. As Woo got up from the table he gave Kyungmin some uplifting words “Don’t worry Kyungmin, I can tell you want this. I won’t stand in your way”.

-------

 

Later that day Sunggyu had met up with his handsome boyfriend at the ice cream pallor around the corner from the record store. “Yah Nam Woohyun, why haven’t I seen you all day?”. “You have seen me babo, you’re looking at me right now aren’t you? Now stop being a baby and come have a seat”. Gyu greeted his boyfriend with a sweet kiss on the cheek and sat down to enjoy the ice cream cone that Woo already ordered for him. “Hamstar, what is it that you wanted to talk about? I don’t have that much time left until my break is over”. “Ya see Woo, the thing is…Kirin has this battle of the bands thing ever year”. “Yeah~”. “Well I was thinking, well it was more Sungjong’s idea, would you, Dongwoo, and Sungyeol like the join me and TWL for a group performance this year? If you don’t want to I understand but will you give it some thought?”. “Aish, another performance. First the competition, now this”. “Woohyun you go to a performing arts school, what else did you expect to be doing…math? And what competition?...the one for Jisun-ssi’s video?”. “Yeah”. “I didn’t know you were doing that”. “I haven’t made up my mind yet”. “Well you better get a move on, the deadline for entries end’s today at five. Come on”. Gyu grabs Woohyun’s hand and they jet out the pallor. “Let’s take your picture”. “Wait I can’t take a photo when my uniform on, and I have nothing under this”. “Here take this”. Sunggyu starts to take the shirt off his own back to give to Woo. “Wait what are you doing Gyu?”. “Hurry up take your shirt off and take this one”. At the site of Woo’s body, Gyu becomes memorized. “He has such a great body to go with such amazing arms” Gyu thought to himself. “Yah! Give me the tanktop”. Gyu snaps back to his normal state and hands him the top. “Here, stand over here”. Woo gets in place so Gyu can take his pic. “Alright, now give me the look when you first realize you had feelings for me”.  Woohyun’s face turns bad, much like a kid who’s force to eat their veggies. “Yah! What’s with that look?”. “You said give you the look when I knew I liked you. I never said it was a pleasant face”. “Forget it. Give me the smile you had that night when I showed you that I was Gabriel”. Woo can’t help but have the corners of his mouth turn up. Giving the camera a sight with his pearly whites he also adds in a cute eye smile, that makes Sunggyu feel a lot better. “Ok, 1…2…3” *Click*.

wh0803.jpg

(A/N: Isn't Namstar just gorgeous. I love his new twitter display pic, I wish he'd tweet more though. Those boys are always changing their display pics but hardly ever actually tweet)

“I’m going to go print this off and turn in your entry ok”. “Sure”. Sunggyu gives Woo and kiss goodbye and runs off to submit Woo’s entry for the contest. As Woohyun enters the record store he notices something odd. “It’s a bit chilly in here all of a sudden”. Woo looks down to realize that he never switch shirts after he took the picture. “Aish”.

-------

 

That night at Dongwoo’s house, Woohyun told the guys about Sunggyu’s proposition on performing with the TWL boys as one unit. “Sounds like a good idea to me. Me and Yeol haven’t exactly come up in the ranks yet so I think this would be a good thing for us two” said Dongwoo. Dongwoo’s words were true but they also held a hidden agenda. True the performance would be a good thing to help out the chodings but Dongwoo was seeing this opportunity as more close time with Hoya. “So how is all of this going to come together Woo?” Sungyeol asked. “I’m not sure. Gyu didn’t give me any details, he just told me to think about it first. Guess we’ll just find out tomorrow”. “Ok, good thing the play thing is about to be over. You two be sure to come, remember this Friday. If you’re not there it’s going to be your asses”. Dongwoo and Woohyun shake their heads agreeing to come. Sungyeol may be a choding but the other two knew that his anger is nothing to play with.

________________

A/N: Sorry if the chapter is a bit boring guys, I guess you can call this one a filler. I'm planning on including some character/relationship developments in the next chapter so be looking forward to that. Also I think it's time I add in a love triangle between the TWL and the Chodings. Trust me it won't affect WooGyu, I wont allow it......

WooGyu is Forever

tumblr_ln6vyphPTt1qcbx2go1_500.gifoknamstar:  WOOGYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Anyhow..I love receiving feedback so don't be shy about commenting and also telling me what you'll like to see. You never know, I may consider one of your suggestions and include it in a future chapter.