Change

Be Mine: A WooGyu Love Story

Over the course of the next few days, the talk of Woohyun's humiliation was the talk of the school. Students were still in shock over the brave new kid that tried to take on The Great Sunggyu. However, all this attention wasn't a good thing. When ever Woo would enter a room all the kids would make choking gestures towards him, reminding him of the embarrassment. Woohyun felt terrible but he wasn't about to let it show. He ignored all the kids but on he inside he felt so bad he wanted to die. It was the first time he faced such harassment. During lunch he decided to lay low and was reduced to eating by himself in the classroom, but his actions didn't go unnoticed.

Earlier that week, while he was on his quest to find his classes, Woo found himself a little safe haven where he would let out all his anger towards the school. He hadn't realize that he had a little tag a long until the student finally revealed himself in the midst of Woohyun's venting.

"YAH. Stupid TWL, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH? Bunch of rich lucky BASTARDS! All of you born rich, you should be thankful for what you have but yet..YOU TREAT PEOPLE LIKE ME LIKE CRAP!" He starts to kick the rails. "AISH! Life is so unfair" he said ruffling his hair. Woo hears the sound of foot steps behind him on the stone stairs.

"OH I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" says to boy. "What do you want? Come to make fun of me too?". "No, not at all. It's just that, finally I'm not alone". "What do you mean finally?". "See I was the new kid not that long ago and I still face the all the harassment that the TWL has subjected upon me". "Lucky us huh?" "I made one little mistake and now because of them I'm bullied constantly. People throwing things at me knocking over my books". "I brought this upon myself. If I hadn't ran my mouth I wouldn't be living like this". "Well this has to stops. We must band together, they say two is always better then one Woohyun". "How do you know my name?". "Everyone knows your name. So how about it. Wanna be friends?". "Sure I don't see why not". Woohyun had finally made a friend which brought him a smile upon his face and some needed joy to his day. "YOU HERE THAT SUNGYU, WE'RE NO LONGER GONNA TAKE YOUR CRAP! YOU CAN GO EAT DOG !" Woo shouted. "Well that felt nice, now come on we have to head back...oh and I never got your name". "It's Kyungmin and by the way if you're going to curse him you need to know his name..It's Sunggyu not Sungyu". "Who cares about that . Lets go".

Woohyun had contemplated earlier about leaving the school early, like he had done for the past few days, to escape to the music store where he and his friends worked but because of Kyungmin he reconsidered. The two new friends enjoyed a nice walk around campus. They chatted about all sorts of topics while enjoying ice cream. "When I was little I use to dream of joining the circus. Let me show you my tight rope trick I use to work on" Kyungmin said. As he showed his moves, Woohyun couldn't help but smile at his cheery new friend. But when Kyungmin slips, things take a turn for the worse. Kyungmin ends up falling on the grass at the feet of Sunggyu, spilling his ice cream all over his shoes. Scared and apologetic, Kyungmin immdiately tries to offer to pay for new shoes.

"How are you going to pay for new shoes when you barely have enough to attend school" Sunggyu said. "Please sunbae. I'll do whatever I can". "Anything..how about you it off". Kyungmin seriously thinks to himself "Should I do it. Do I really want to do this". "Well, what are you waiting for...go on, it". Having had enough of this Woohyun steps in to take control of the situation. "What's your problem, why can't you just accept his apology huh! It's not like he fell on purpose". Sunggyu then turns to Woohyun, he still can't believe that a person so much more lower in status would still talk to him like that. "Why must you speak when your not being spoken to. Ssshhh Nam Woohyun". "YAH! I'm not gonna let you sit here and do this. He's my friend, not some stranger. But I guess rich people wouldn't know the word friend huh. All you know is money money money right". "Friend? Oh please, you're joking right? Let's see some of that friendship then. You it". "What?". "If you do it for him, I'll let him go".

Woohyun starts to bend over much to Sunggyu's satisfaction, but stops mid way. Instead he takes his cone and shoves it right in Sunggyu's face and kicks him in the groin, to the surprise of everyone. He takes a couple of bills and throws them at him. "Here. If it doesn't get the stain out your clothes bring it by, my family owns a cleaning service". Woohyun grabs Kyungmin, who can't believe what he just witnessed, and heads back in the school to finish up the rest of the day.

The other TWL boys just sit there laughing among themselves. "You think this is funny!". "Pretty much hyung. I told you to watch out for that one" L commented. Sunggyu holding his groin, "I can't walk in there like this, it hurts too much". The others nearly died laughing at their hyung's pain. "YAH! Don't just sit there, someone help me up.

----

Later that day at work Woohyun's tells the guys all about his new life at Kirin. "WOW sounds daebak" Sungyeol said. "Well I'm glad you guys like it, it seems like hell to me". "But did you said you had a friend..what was his name Youngmin". "Kyungmin, his name is Kyungmin Dongwoo hyung. Besides he's nothing like you two and he didn't I just tell you, he almost got us killed today. I don't how I'm going to survive until you two get there". "I know, you can start by getting some contacts or a new pair of glasses. I mean seriously Woo, how are you expecting to fit in with those coke bottles on your face" says Dongwoo. "And some new clothes too man" the choding cosigned. "But what's wrong with the way I look?" Woo said confused. "You say all the time, I'm good looking". "We're not talking about your looks. We mean you're over all appearance. You go to a performing arts school now, where creativity flows. You can't expect to make it when you look all plain and dorky like that" said the elder choding. "I GOT IT. Hyung lets give Woo a make over". "Good idea Yeol. We'll get you some new outfits that scream 'I'm from Kirin High'. What do ya say Woohyun?". "That sounds nice but you guys now I don't have that kind of money for a make over like that". "Don't worry I'll pay for it" says an unexpecting customer. "Did you come all the way here to abuse me". "No. I'm not like my brother. I prefer to use my subjects, not abuse them". The two chodings can help but stare at pretty boy Sungjong and they rush to greet them. "Hi..I..I..I...". Sungjong chuckled at Dongwoo. "You sound just like your friend" he giggled. Woo's face lit up red as he looked away. "Sorry. I'm Jang Dongwoo". "And I'm Lee Sungyeol" he interrupted". "Pleased to meet you" said the magnae. "Oh no the pleasure is all ours". "Of course it is. Any how, come one Woohyun-ssi". "I can't just leave". "Sure you can", everyone looked at each other trying to figure out Sungjong's words. The pretty boy took out his wallet and dropped a couple of hundred dollars. "There, that should cover your pay for today, you two as well. Now come on" he grabbed Woo from behind to counter as he led them out the door.

----

Entering the mall Sungjong begins to let Woohyun in on a little tip. "If you want to fitt in, all you have to do is stick out without being to over the top. Ya know, show that you have some edge but not like you're about to fall over the edge". Woohyun takes mental notes. They reach to store and the three boys are amazed at the racks upon racks of clothes. Dongwoo heads straight for the shoe section leaving behind all. "Are you sure about his Sungjong?" Woo asked worriedly. "If I wasn't I wouldn't be here". Sungjong gets to work and starts to pull out tons and tons of clothes. "Here to try these on". Woo never falls from all the weight of the clothes in his arms.

Woo begins to model for magnae. "No next". He goes in again to change and comes out with another outfit. "Nope, next". He tries again. "Wait. I think I like this one. It's simple yet there's some style. And that shirt, it brings out your milky white skin. Good job Woohyun-ssi". 

The boys then go to the salon. "Now we have to do something about your hair". "What's wrong with my hair". "It's too plain. Trust me I know what I'm doing. Lets just hope you didn't scratch in your head today".  The stylist gets to work and Woo immediately feels to burn from the perm. "WHAT THE HELL!". Sungjong ignores him for the next 30 minues. ...... "Tada! See doesn't that look much better". "Waahhh Woohyun, Sungjong is right. You look better already" said Yeol. "Now all that's left is your eyes. These things have got to go".

They reach an eye care center where Sungjong places an order for some contacts. "Do you want some colored ones or what?". "I'll take the clear ones" Woo said browsing the glasses with his friends. . .. . . . . . "OK here they are. You know how to put these in right?". "Of course". Woo removes his glasses and the others immediately take notice of Woohyun's bare face. "He's so handsome" Sungjong thought to himself. Woohyung places to contacts in his eyes and takes a look at the other 3. "So how do I look?" he asks. "Woohyun my friend, now you're ready to take on Kirin". 

-----

Infinite_Woohyun_3_17062011145220.jpg

Woohyun's new look

__________________________

Did you guys like the chapter, what about that BOF moment? I'm glad the fic is getting a good response so far. I'll try to keep up the good job. BTW Infinite's new album "Over The Top" = AWESOME, just had to throw that out there. If you haven't listen to it, GO DO SO. Let's make our boys number 1 this time. INFINITE FIGHTING!