Chapter 9

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoona! Taecyeon’s here!” Nichkhun knocked his sister’s bedroom’s door

 

“Ah okay, tell him to wait oppa. I’ll be there in 2 minutes more.” Yoona replied

 

“Okay” Nichkhun replied back.

 

Nichkhun is walking to downstairs and meet Taecyeon and told him to wait a little bit more.

 

“Dude, where’s Victoria?” Taecyeon asked.

 

“Oh, she’s still sleeping. Tired probably.” Nichkhun replied with sitting on the sofa.

 

“Khun, did you ask her to go to your mom’s house yesterday?” Taecyeon asked

 

“How…Ah… You must be know from Yoong.” Nichkhun answered it.

 

“Yes..from Yoona last night. How could you not tell me? I’m your best friend dude!” Taecyeon pretended pissed off.

 

“Oh come on, I don’t have a time to tell you about this. Beside it’s not really a big deal.” Nichkhun replied.

 

“Okay, I understand.” Taecyeon smiled.

 

“Oppa! I miss you!” Yoona suddenly appeared and hugs Taecyeon.

 

“Miss you too, babe.” Taecyeon smiled and hugs his baby.

 

“You two, please. Don’t too mushy in front of me.” Nichkhun unpleasant looks those two.

 

“Why oppa? You’re jealous?” Yoona asked.

 

“No, I’m not. It’s just too mushy. It’s not like you two haven’t met for 5 years or something.” Nichkhun replied back.

 

“Whatever! Well, I gotta go oppa! Taecyeon oppa will late if I’m not going to mom’s home earlier.” Yoona said in hurriedly.

 

“Okay, take care of her, Taec! And anyway do your best at your company on your 1st day!” Nichkhun winked.

 

“Thanks dude!” Taecyeon replied and smiled at Nichkhun and both Yoona and Taecyeon bid goodbye to Nichkhun.

 

“Don’t forget wake Victoria unnie up, oppa!” Yoona shouted when she’s in the car and the car is gone.

--

“Oppa! You wear a suit from me!” Yoona saw his suit and being happy.

 

“Of course! I want to wear a suit from my beautiful girl.” He touched her cheek and Yoona blushed.

 

“Oppa, later I will come to your office about 1 p.m. How’s that?” Yoona asked him.

 

“That’s good. I’ll wait.” Taecyeon smiled.

 

“Anyway, oppa, what do you think about Nichkhun oppa and Victoria unnie?” Yoona changed topic.

 

“What do you mean what I think about them? You mean see them if they become a couple?” Taecyeon asked confused.

 

“Hmm..Kind of..” Yoona said

 

“Are they dating????” Taecyeon surprised with Yoona answered.

 

“No….they’re not dating. I mean what if they will become a couple? Do you see them suit to each other?’ Yoona explained.

 

“Well I don’t know, dear. I don’t really see them everyday like you did but if you asked me in one glance..yes they’re. Why, Yoong?” Taecyeon asked curious.

 

“Well I don’t know oppa, I just have a feeling that Nichkhun oppa likes Victoria unnie.” Yoona answered.

 

“Are you sure??” Taecyeon asked.

 

“Hm..i never see Nichkhun oppa’s eyes that worried and that care when comes to other girls.” Yoona said.

 

“But well, if he really does. You will be love it?” Taecyeon asked.

 

“Of course!” Yoona nodded her head.

 

“But Yoong, I think you better stay out from their love things. I mean let them realize themselves what they feel. They’re adult though. Just let’s stay away, okay?” Taecyeon adviced her.

 

“Okay but if they’re too stupid not to realizing that. I will not stay away!” Yoona said.

 

“Yoonaaa…” Taecyeon said her name and patted her head smiled at her innocence.

 

--

 

Nichkhun is sitting on the sofa and keep reading his newspaper. He sees clock every minutes if Victoria has wake up, but he still doesn’t see any sign she wakes up. He stops reading his newspaper and walking to upstairs to her bedroom.  He’s walking carefully and opens the door of her bedroom. He sees her sleeping soundly. He assumes she’s in her bad dream.

 

“No..No please.. Don’t…I… Don’t Want..I *crying* Pleasee *sobbing*” Victoria keeps mumbling that sentences in her sleeping.

 

Nichkhun runs toward to Victoria and he looks how scared her expression with sweat flowing on her face. Nichkhun can’t stand see that and trying to wake her up.

 

“Victoria? Victoria, wake up! Wake up!” Nichkhun shooked her body and Victoria opened her eyes and surprised!

 

“Victoria, are you okay???” Nichkhun sat beside her bed. Victoria becomes blank and can’t think much and just hug Nichkhun right away. Nichkhun startled at first and hesitated with her hugs but he knows she’s scared now and slowly approached her hair and patted it slowly.

 

“I’m scared….I’m scared…” Victoria keeps crying and sobbing.

 

“You’re okay. Don’t worry… I’m with you… You’re okay..Ssshhh” Nichkhun calms her.

 

“Don’t go…..I don’t want to be alone again…..” Victoria said it with trembled and Nichkhun’s heart hurts listen that.

 

“Sshh…It’s okay.. Victoria you’re safe.. And  I won’t leave you alone. Don’t worry.” Nichkhun said with soft voice and Victoria becomes calm and after 1 minute, she thinks that she just hugged Nichkhun and so sudden break the hug.

 

“I’m sorry Nichkhun, I don’t know what I have done to you before, I’m sorry. I’m too impolite to you. I don’t mean to do that. You’d probably being uncomfortable with my sudden acted before. I’m sorry.” Victoria avoids his eyes and didn’t dare to look at his face.

 

“Hey? Hey! I’m not mad and not being uncomfortable with that. It’s okay. I understand why you did that. Now, I think you should to take a shower now. It’s almost afternoon now and you haven’t wake up since then. You’re too much sweat too because of your bad dream. I will wait for you on downstairs. Hurry up!” Nichkhun said gently with soft voice and smiled at her.

 

Victoria glad that he understands and not being mad at her. She smiled warmly and getting ready to take a shower.

 

--

 

“Yoona? Yoona!! Oh dear, you’re here! Finally! I’m waiting you since morning.” Mrs. Horvejkul said.

 

“Why were you waiting for me that early, mom?” Yoona asked

 

“Because I can’t wait to see you again, my dear.” Mrs. Horvejkul smiled at her.

 

“Hi, Auntie! Good morning.” Taecyeon bowed at her.

 

“Oh, Taecyeon! I miss you dea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter