Chapter 28

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRING..... KRING.....

"Ehm..." 

KRING.... KRING.....

Taecyeon frowned hearing a loud voice came out from his alarm. With a frowning look, Taecyeon slowly got up without waking up Yoona as he saw Yoona didn't wake up at all with the sound of the alarm.

Taecyeon stood up as he walked to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. After finished it, he came out from the bathroom and saw his sleeping beauty had woken up. 

"Good morning, babe." Taecyeon said smiling and walking near her and hugged her

"Urgh.. Good morning oppa." Yoona was still kinda feeling sleepy but answered Taecyeon's greet.

"You look still sleepy, Yoong. Do you want to sleep more or wait for me?" Taecyeon asked as his hands still brushing Yoona's hair

"Wait for you? What do you mean, oppa?" Yoona asked, didn't understand that meaning.

"I will cook you a breakfast." Taecyeon smiled.

 "You will???!" Yoona surprised yet sound excited.

"Yes, babe." Taecyeon smiled.

"Then I should just wait for you.. No, I should sit near the kitchen to see you cook. It's been a long time you didn't cook for me, oppa. So I want to see." Yoona said in exciting tone.

"Okay, okay. But you'd better wash your face and brush your teeth first, okay?" Taecyeon said.

"Okay!" Yoona replied and both of them stood up from the bed. Taecyeon went to kitchen and Yoona went to bathroom.

 

--

 

The morning came also in Jeju, waking up Victoria from her slumber as Victoria usually woke up in an early morning. 

Victoria saw the clock and it was 6a.m. As she knew she woke up in early morning and Nichkhun usually hadn't woke up at this time, Victoria leasuring her time in her room from washing her face, brush her teeth, drinking a coffee while watching the scenery of sea on the balcony of her room. Victoria drown in her thought. She was in deep thinking about her life. From the nightmare that she always wished to disappear until it really disappeared now as she realized that she could have a happy ending now. As she was thinking that, without her realized a tears was coming out from her eyes. She was just grateful and happy that she could really finally free from bad past that always haunting her.

Victoria kept in her thought without she realized that someone held her hips and chest into a hug. She startled a bit but she recognized the hands and the smell, it was Nichkhun.

"Khun, you have woken up." Victoria said smiling.

"Ehmm." Nichkhun just answered it without any words.

"You surprised me a bit you know." Victoria said.

"I know." Nichkhun answered with short reply, hadn't let go his embrace.

"What are you doing, Khun? Let's just talk inside." Victoria suggested with a warm snile.

"No. I don't want to let it go for now. Let's just stay like this for a while, Vic. I want to smell your warmness." Nichkhun said as his eyes were closed and still hugging back Victoria with a warmness.

"Okay." Victoria gave up as she knew Nichkhun was in his 'romance' mood now.

 

--

 

"Where do you want to bring me, Khun?" Victoria asked she was curious what kind of place that Nichkhun would bring her to.

"You'll see, Vic. I'm sure you will like it." Nichkhun answered with a big smile.

Nichkhun and Victoria have finally arrived at the place that Nichkhun wanted to go with Victoria. As they just came out from the car, they can see how beautiful the scenary in front of them now. They could see a wide sea as the smell of the air was so nice to get smell.

"Khun, this is so beautiful!! How can you find this kind of place??" Victoria asked with a big smile as she liked the scenary a lot.

"You don't need to know. It's a secret." Nichkhun answered as he teased Victoria.

"Hingh! You mean!" Victoria pretended be sulked.

"Hey, don't be sulk you big baby." Nichkhun came closer to Victoria as she was seeing the scenary with full of wow and didn't realize Nichkhun was about tk hug her.

"I'm happy if you're happy, Vic." Nichkhun said with a calm voice as he was back hugging Victoria with his arms circling on Victoria's waist.

"Thanks for bringing me here, Khun. And thanks for everything that you always did for me, Khun. This is the first time I have someone who always cares and loves me for who I am and it's pure. Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter