Chapter 4

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nichkhun oppa, already for a long time I met you since 1 month ago, how are you lately? Are you feeling lonely lives alone?” Eunjung asked him in the car when Nichkhun is driving.

When she asked him like that, he suddenly remembered about Victoria in his house now and he didn’t feel lonely again since last night.

“Khun oppa?” Eunjung called his name

“Oh! Sorry Eunjung-ah, well, I did but now I think I won’t since Yoona’s back?” He smiled at her.

“Ah! You’re right! You won’t from now.” Eunjung smiled back at him and happy see his smile.

After 20 minutes, they both arrived at Eunjung’s house…

“We arrived.” Nichkhun said

“Thank you, Khun oppa for accompanied me!” Eunjung smiled widely

“Don’t worry.” He smiled back

“Will you come in?” She offered

“Ah, maybe not for now I must in hurry now so next time, okay?” He smiled again

“Ah.. really? Okay, bye oppa. Have a nice day and take care!” She smiled and got out from the car.

Nichkhun drives his car and Eunjung waved to him and she feels so happy. She comes to her house with happy mood.

---

“Oppaaaa~~~ I’m boring! Wandering Seoul isn’t good idea after all.” Yoona pouted

“Well, so what do you want then? You were the one who wanted us to go right?” Taecyeon said

“Were you blaming me?!” She crossed her arms and angry

“Not that what I meant dear. I’m sorry okay? Well, what did you want know? Go home?” Taecyeon asked her carefully and didn’t want her in bad mood

“Hmph! Okay! Well I’m sorry too since I was too childish hehe. Okay! I want to go home now! Khun oppa’s house!” Yoona cheered up again.

“Okay okay.” Taecyeon smirked look at his baby.

---

On the other side, Victoria feels bored in his house alone. She didn’t know what to do anymore. What she did only walking around his house, watching TV and just particular things. She’s now sitting on swing that exists in Nichkhun’s garden and has a fresh air there. She feels calm and relaxes and thinking that finally she could out from her miserable life before.

She’s relaxing until the bell of the house is ringing. It surprised her. She calmly walking to the door and opens the door slowly and she sees a beautiful girl with a long hair and a beautiful face stands in front her and a guy next to her that looks handsome and tall.

“Who are you? What are you doing in my oppa’s house?” That girl is Yoona. She asked Victoria with confused looks and surprised a girl stays in her oppa’s house.

“I..I…” Victoria looks so afraid looking how Yoona asked her like that

“Yoong, stop.. She looks afraid with you, calm down babe.” Taecyeon saw Victoria with fear looks and make Yoona to calm down.

“Yoona? Taecyeon?” Nichkhun came at the right time and see them together.

“Oppa? Oppa! Who’s this girl? Do you know her? Are you…” Nichkhun cut her words.

“Stop Yoong, you make her scared. I will tell you who she is in the inside, let’s come inside.” Nichkhun leads the way and tapped Victoria’s back gently to come inside.

Nichkhun told Yoona and Taecyeon everything while Victoria is only sitting with them silently listening what Nichkhun said.

“Ah.. So you met her last night, oppa? And..I’m sorry unnie for made you scared before.” Victoria surprised when heard she called her ‘unnie’

“You, just call me ‘unnie’?“ She asked.

“Neee. Because you look older than me hehe.” Yoona smiled at her

“Okay. I feel like you’re younger than me though” Victoria smiled.

Nichkhun feels happy see Victoria smiled like that, thanks to her dongsaeng.

“Anyway, why did you go home s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter