Chapter 8

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UPDATED! SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE >/////< sorry if i did mistake or typo in writing the chapter hehe

ENJOY!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Nichkhun is preparing himself to go sleep until his phone is ringing and Nichkhun must out of his bed again and picks his phone.

“Oh? Mom?” Nichkhun surprised and picked the phone.

“Khun-ah~~~ How have you been lately dear? Sorry for not calling you before. Your father and I just didn’t have time too much.” Mrs. Horvejkul said that

“Ah it’s okay mom. But you know what? I’ve to sleep you know! It’s night here!.” Nichkhun jokingly protested his mother.

“Ah keurae? You’re right! I forgot we’re in different country now.”Mrs. Horvejkul feels sorry.

“Hahahaha it’s okay mom.” Nichkhun laughed.

“Ah, okay. Anyway, how’s Yoona? Is she staying at your house?” She asked.

“Eung. She is, dom’t worry. She’s fine.” Nichkhun smiled.

“Ah glad then.” Nichkhun could feel his mom looks glad and happy hears Yoona is okay too.

“Anyway, why did you call me?” Nichkhun asked her.

“Ah right! I want to tell you that me and your father are going to back now, so probably will arrive tomorrow morning.” She said.

“Ah really?! That’s good! Have a nice flight mom, dad! Anyway what time I should pick you two up?” Nichkhun asked

“Ah, you don’t have to dear. We will tell you if we have arrived in house and bring Yoona too , don’t forget.” She answered.

“But…”

“No but. Now, it’s night already right? You have to sleep now, dear. Have a good sleep and sweet dreams.” He could feel his mom smiles when said that.

“Okay.. have a safe flight and good night, mom.” Nichkhun said and she replied back and Nichkhun hung up the phone. He can’t wait for his parents back!

--

“Good morning, oppa!” Yoona greeted her brother when sees him going downstairs.

“Morning, Yoong!” Nichkhun replied and smiled at her.

“Let’s take a breakfast, here.” Yoona gave him the breakfast.

“Thanks. Anyway, where’s Victoria?” He asked

“Oh, unnie? Unnie went to a minimarket for a while to buy milk. I want it and she offered herself to go.” Yoona smiled

“Ya! You’re so impolite to her!” Nichkhun scolded her without big voice

“Oppa, she offered it so it’s okay.” Yoona explained it

“Sorry.. Okay, next time you shouldn’t be like that to her, understand?” Nichkhun asked

“Ne oppa, sorry.” Yoona pouted

Nichkhun starts eat his breakfast and few minutes later, someone opens the door and it’s Victoria.

“Oh! Nichkhun, you’re awake?” Victoria came with a plastic bag

“You came, Victoria!” Nichkhun smiled back at her.

Yoona silently continue her breakfast and secretly seeing her brother looks weird in front of Victoria. She always sees Nichkhun being nice to girls, smiling at them but not like this. Something is different when he smiles in front of Victoria.

While Yoona is thinking with eating Nichkhun cuts his thought.

“Yoong! I almost forget to tell you.” Nichkhun suddenly spoke.

“About what?” Yoona asked him.

“Mom and Dad are going back this afternoon, Yoona-ya.” Nichkhun answered.

“WHAT? Mom and dad?? Jinjja? Why do you tell me just now?” Yoona little bit mad.

“That’s why I said I forgot, Yoong! Beside I told you already though now.” Nichkhun smiled and relaxed.

“Then what time they arrive? Should we go to airport???” Yoona asked

“No, we shouldn’t. Mom told me they will just call us when they reach at home so we come there.” Nichkhun explained with continue eating.

“But they’re our parents! We should pick them up, right?” Yoona confused.

“But they told me to not.. Like usually.. Just let’s wait for them to call okay?” Nichkhun answered back.

“Okay.” Yoona nodded.

“Your parents are going to go back soon?” Victoria interrupted them.

“Eung, unnie.” Yoona replied.

“Ah, I see.” Victoria nodded lightly and smiled.

“Why Victoria? Something is bothering you again?” Nichkhun concerned.

“Oh nothing, it’s just a little bit awkward for me because you two are going to meet your parents and I’m such an outsider here.” Victoria smiled awkwardly.

“How about meet our parents unnie? You are our friends already so they should meet you too  I guess.” Yoona smiled and asked her

“Eh? Me? But we just know each other for 1 week, isn’t it weird if they ask you that I’m your friend that barely only know for 1 week.” Victoria rejected politely.

“Why unnie? Come on! It’s okay.. Beside you’re a nice person..I bet they won’t mind though.” Yoona keep talked.

“No Yoona, I don’t think it’s a right time.” Victoria still rejected.

“Come on, unnie. It’s okay. Beside we’re friends why bother too much?” Yoona keep persuades her.

“Are you sure?” Victoria asked her.

“Yes sure. Don’t worry, they won’t hate you unnie.” Yoona smiled

“I think she’s right, Victoria. You should come with us.” Nichkhun joined.

“Okay, I will.” Victoria smiled.

--

“Well, I’m done. I’m going upstairs first.” Victoria smiled at them after finished her breakfast and goes upstairs.

“Are they going to be nice to me?” Victoria thinks.

--

“Yoona! Hurry up! Mom and Dad are waiting for us already!” Nichkhun shouted at Yoona

“Yes, yes..Here, I’m ready now!” She said hurriedly to downstairs

“You’re so long! See Victoria! She’s a woman too but not long like you.” Nichkhun compared her with Victoria

“Aish, whatever! Come on oppa! Kaja unnie.” She pissed of with Nichkhun and smiled at Victoria.

After 25 minutes later,

“Mom? Dad?” Yoona shouted right after they came to the house.

“Omo! Let’s see who’s here? Yoona, I miss you darling!” Mrs. Horvejkul is happy to see her girl again

“I miss you too, mom!” Yoona hugs her and she hugs her back

“Hey, mom!” Nichkhun greeted her and hugged her too after she released her hug from Yoona.

“Where’s dad, mom?” Yoona is looking up for him.

“He got a call from the company about 15 minutes ago so he went there.” Mrs. Horvejkul explained.

“Oh, dad is always busy.” Yoona complained.

“Yoong…” Nichkhun called her name to stop.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Victoria shyly bowed to Mrs. Horvejkul and confused her.

“Eh…Khunie, Yoong, who’s she?” She asked

“This is Victoria unnie. She’s my and oppa’s new friend!” Yoona smiled

“New friend? For how long? You never told me about her?” Mrs. Horvejkul keeps looking at Victoria with suspicious-confused looks.

“Well.. 1 week ago hehe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter