Chapter 2

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taec ! Taec ! Come on dude!” Nichkhun called Taecyeon.

“Oh? Okay, wait Khun.” Taecyeon replied him.

“Taec, why are you so kind?” Nichkhun asked him with sighed

“Come on Khun, they’re our old friends! It’s okay to talk with them.” Taecyeon said

“Haha yes friends but they’re girls! Taec, if Yoona with us I’m totally thinking that she will end up thought that you were flirting with those girls.” Nichkhun said

“Wow~ what did you mean? Do you want us to have a fight or something? Come on.. I‘m not flirting with them, just talking as friends.” Taec said

“Yes, for you. Don’t you see that actually, those girls still have a crush on you since high school? This reunion proved it that those girls still had crush on you.” Nichkhun rolled his eyes and they reached at the parking car and get ready to come in to the car.

“Khun, just believe me, okay? I know you do know how much I love Yoona and.. I will never leave her. Yoona’s my everything.” Taecyeon claimed in the car.

“You better take responsibility what did you say just now, okay?! If not, I will punch you for hurting my lovely sister.” Nichkhun warned him.

“Hey, don’t be too scary like that. I’m your best friend remember? And I will take the responsible of it.” Taecyeon grinned.

“Okay, okay. Let’s go!” Nichkhun said

“Okay... Drive fast ya! I want to sleep soon. I don’t want to be late tomorrow morning. You know, my love is coming back. Haha.” Taecyeon said.

“Okay, okay.” He replied

--

“Come here you little B****!!!!!!!!WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING, huh?!!!” Someone yelled and catch a young lady’s leg roughly

“Please~~ I’m begging you… please… Let go of me.. Please..” Victoria is crying and sobbing.. Afraid of him and trying to escape

“YOUR BOSS ALREADY PAID YOU FOR ME! SO YOU BETTER STAY HERE, SHUT UP and SERVE ME!” That man yelled at her again as she’s shivering being scared and suddenly she just hit his legs hard and able to run away.

With an outfit that almost ripped, she’s running.. Running far away from that place. From her nightmare that came to her since 8 years ago. She’s running at the rainy weather and she got wet. She’s crying and keeps running. She’s afraid to get caught by them again as she had tried to escaped too before. She’s running and keeps running until she saw a light of a car in front of her eyes.

--

Nichkhun’s driving his car now alone. He’s thinking about his sister comeback from England tomorrow. Finally, her lovely sister is coming back although she’s his step-sister. Nichkhun is relaxing driving until he saw a young lady in front of his eyes and just stopped suddenly and feel want to angry with her but he just saw her outfit, her puffy eyes and her body got wet in the rain. He came out with bringing an umbrella in his hand and come to the young lady.

“Are you okay?” He asked her

“….” She just answered nothing and feels afraid and shivered

“Hey, I’m sorry. I didn’t see you. I’m sorry I almost hit you.” Nichkhun said but she just turns her head and he just tried to touch her shoulder.

“Please.. Don’t…” Her voice cracked. Nichkhun shocked and confused what to do.

“Hey, are you crying? Why don’t you get in to my car for a while? The rain is too hard! Don’t worry, I’m a good guy. I won’t hurt you, promise.” Nichkhun said clearly and that young lady just turns her head to face him and looks blank but she nodded lightly.

Nichkhun smiled and open the passenger’s seat for her. Nichkhun gets in too and gave his jacket to her. She’s surprised and refused before but Nichkhun tried until she wanted. Nichkhun’s about to start driving his car again but he’s looking at that young lady who’s just frozen with scared. He doesn’t know what to do and carefully starts a little conversation to her.

“Lady, are you going to be like frozen all the time? Don’t be scared please.. I’m uncomfortable with you being like that. I promised you nothing will happen. *sigh* Anywa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter