Chapter 26

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria entered Nichkhun's room tried to forget what she had talked with his mother before. She took a deep breath and came inside the room. She smiled at Nichkhun.

"Where have you been, Vic? Why were you missing when my mom was gone?" He asked curious.

"Oh I was going to the toilet before. Sorry for not telling you before and took a long time." Victoria lied and smiled at him.

"Oh, I see. Okay." Nichkhun smiled. "Anyway I want to tell you. When you weren't here, the doctor came and he examined me and said I can check out from this hospital in 2 days if I'm getting better and better." Nichkhun smiled happily.

"....that's a good news to hear. How's your scar, Khun? It didn't hurt too much anymore, right?" Victoria asked worriedly.

"Calm down dear, it's better. That's why I can go home faster." Nichkhun smiled and her cheek. Victoria felt a warmness when Nichkhun her cheek and she smiled warmly to him.

Once they stopped talking, she lost in her thought. What she should do now? She didn't really want to do it but....

 

Flashback

"I don't want to waste time here so I will just get straight to the point." Mrs. Horvejkul started to talk after arrived at the hospital's canteen and had a cup of tea with her and Victoria's. "I want you to stay out from my son. Forever." Mrs. Horvejkul said coldly.

Victoria surprised what she just heard. She knew it. She was predicted this thing would happen and it really happened. Mrs. Horvejkul would always hate on her.

"Here's my reason. Miss Victoria, way before you met my son, I've never seen my son in this kind of danger. His life was so peaceful and just happy. I admitted it, he is so happy beside you but I still don't like the fact about your past job and it was such a danger to him like this. I couldn't just stay. Listen, Miss Victoria. I know you are a nice and a kind girl but the fact your past life was a bad thing, I don't want ruin my son's life. Although he is not my real son but only a step-son, I have lived and taken care of him since he was a child. I love him so much." She explaiend.

"Have you ever thought if you are with my son and lots of people know about your life in the past eventually, they will start gossiping about you and even worse talking bad about Nichkhun? Don't you think you two will have a happy life if everything goes like that? I just want to make sure my son's future life. I'm sorry to say this to you but I can't keep this thought myself. Those were my concerns since the beginning I've heard you and Khun went dating." She continued explained.

Victoria only could quiet. She tried to think what Mrs. Horvejkul said. She was right. His workers, his partners' business, everyone would only talk bad about him, even his own life wouldn't be in peace if she stayed beside him. The fact her past life was such a danger to him too. Those people never could get caught too. Even til' now they were still running that filthy job. Why was she being stupid?

"I will give you 3 days to think about this matter and tell me what's your decision and I hope you will consider what I said to you. Please, think it well." Mrs. Horvejkul said, "Here my number. You can call me and tell me your decision. I just hope you can decide wisely." Mrs. Horvejkul said her final words and bid goodbye to her.

Victoria stayed alone there and kept thinking what Mrs. Horvejkul just said. She didn't know what to decide here.

End of Flashback

 

Victoria was in her mind and couldn't really forget her conversation with Mrs. Horvejkul. She was in dilemma. She couldn't just leave Nichkhun but at the same time, she didn't want make Nichkhun had a danger life because of her. What should she do?

"Vic... Vic?" Nichkhun called Victoria and shook her shoulder.

"Oh? Yes Khun? I'm sorry, I was in dazed." Victoria back to the reality and talked with Nichkhun.

"What's wrong with you? Is there something wrong with you? You will only in daze when there's something wrong with you. Tell me, Vic. Don't hide it." Nichkhun talked in serious tone and she was sure he was worried.

"No, Khun. There's nothing wrong with me. Sorry for not listening to you. I'm okay seriously. Trust me." Victoria convinced him to not asking about what she was thinking in the daze.

"Are you sure?" Somehow Khun wasn't get convinced by her words.

"I'm sure. Just keep talking. What did you want to tell me before?" Victoria smiled.

"Okay. Well, I just asked you to go to Jeju Island after I get out from here. I want to have a vacation with you only. Will you go with me?" Nichkhun asked in full of excitement.

"But Khun, you aren't fully recovered. I don't want you to get hurt just because you haven't fully recovered." Victoroa rejected right away since she was worried about him.

"No, trust me Vic.. I'll be okay. I'm fine already here. Come on, don't reject it. We rarely have time together. Let's have fun together. Beside, you will be there with me so I trust you will take care of me well." Nichkhun pleaded and smiled cutely.

Victoria couldn't have heart to reject Nichkhun. Victoria herself actually didn't brave to promise anything to Nichkhun because she was still thinking abouty her decision about what Mrs. Horvejkul had said to her.

--

It was D-1 for Nichkhun's leaving from hospital and also D-2 for Victoria to decide her decision whether to leave Nichkhun or not. These few days, lots of people visited Nichkhun including Eunjung. Mr. Horvejkul also came some time despite being busy since his son was in hospital. Until now also, Taecyeon hadn't given any news to Victoria and Nichkhun that he already succeed capturing that person who hurted Nichkhun and the whole workers in her past's place. 

Victoria was still in big worry about that thing. She even wondered would they ever capture those people? She was afraid that those people could come to her again and hurt people around her. Victoria was really stressed enough. She was worried because Taecyeon hadn't suceed capture them and she worried that they would hurt poeople around her again. The other side, Mrs. Horvejkul wanted her to stay away from Nichkhun. She didn't want to leave Nichkhun. Never wanting it, but she was afraid something else in the future could happen just because he protected her all the time. 

"I can't wait to check out from this hospital. I'm so bored here." Nichkhun said to Victoria. "You know Vic? I'm glad you are with me. I feel glad you are always beside me all the time." He continued with warm big smile. Victoria only smiled back at Nichkhun.

"Vic, promise me you won't leave me for everything, okay? I love you so much and I don't want to lose you." Nichkhun suddenly said it in serious mode.

Victoria surprised with sudden words came out from Nichkhun.

"Why did he suddenly say something likr this?" Victoria thought.

"Why do you suddenly talk about this, Khun?" Victoria asked.

"Just promise me, Vic. I just suddenly thought if my life without you. I don't know how to survive now." Nichkhun said. 

Victoria stunned and she couldn't believe Nichkhun would say this to her. Victoria stared deeply at Nichkhun's face. She realized how deeply she loved Nichkhun and like him, she wouldn't know what will happen to her live without him. With that thought, she made her decision,

"I promise you, Khun. I will always be there with you." Victoria said. "I've made my decision. I won't leave you, Khun if it isn't you who ask me to." Victoria said in her mind. She made a decision to reject Mrs. Horvejkul offer. She was stupid could have a thought for leaving Nichkhun. She shouln't too much thinking about what Mrs. Horvejkul had said to her. If Nichkhun was happy with her, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter