Chapter 7

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoong..You bought me a great suit! You really have a fashion sense.” Taecyeon smiled

“Of course! Who am i? Im Yoona.” She proudly said to him

“Okay okay..Now..Time to go home?” Taecyeon said

“Ah oppa, before we go home, can we go to a woman’s shop first? I want to buy some clothes, bags and shoes for Victoria unnie. She doesn’t have any outfits that belong to her. She only borrows my clothes. Not like I don’t like she borrows mine but she needs her own outfits right? Help me please, eo?” Yoona said it

“Ah you’re right. Come on!” Taecyeon agreed and they start to looking for Victoria’s.

25 minutes has passed and Taecyeon and Yoona have done shopping for Victoria.

“Woah, it’s sure a lot Yoong!” Taecyeon said it

“Well, why? Victoria unnie needs these!” Yoona said with get ready to pay those.

“Hey, let me buy these.” Taecyeon stopped her.

“Oppa, it’s okay. I can buy it, beside these aren’t mine so you don’t need to pay it.” Yoona smiled

“But…” Taecyeon spoke again but got cut off.

“Come on oppa, hmm?” Yoona pleaded

“Aish, okay okay. You’re really stubborn but at the same time, an angel.” Taecyeon surrendered and praised her.

“I know.” Yoona raised her eyebrows proudly and giggled.

“Now, we have done! Let’s go home! It’s almost night.” Taecyeon said it.

“Ah..it’s time already? I still want have a date time with you *pouted* since you will start be busy man in 2 days.” Yoona said.

“You said you will come to me all the time?” Taecyeon asked and raised his eyebrows.

“Well yeah, but…” Yoona stopped talk when she felt Taecyeon’s lips felt it on her lips.

“I gave you a peck already so it’s worthy right?” Taecyeon smirked

“Oppaa!!! Unfair!” Yoona pouted

“No it isn’t, Yoong-ah~” Taecyeon smiled

“Ah molla, let’s go home now.” Taecyeon said and went back to her.

--

In the other side, Victoria finally said what she should tell him. Nichkhun is being shocked and being quiet for awhile after she told everything reason why she was afraid, ran away and he just couldn’t speak anything.

A girl that he found that night.. She was a mistreated girl and worked as un-human being. Without parents beside her. He can understand her feeling somehow although he never felt that feel. He just stared at Victoria calmly. Looking at her which the tears from her eyes dropping.

“Nichkhun,  I’m sorry for not telling you about this since beginning.. I’m just afraid a nice person like you will see me disgusting because I don’t want anybody to look at me like that. I just tired of it.” Victoria explained carefully and broke the silence with little sobbing.

Nichkhun hesitated for a second but he speaks,

“Victoria, I don’t know that you were working for those bad guys and got mistreated like that. You should tell me earlier with that I can at least protect you from them coming to you. Please stop crying now. I promise to help you to make them won’t find you. I’m sure you were having bad times for several years by them.” Nichkhun said and whipped the tears on her cheeks.

Victoria surprised for a bit but she just stays calm and starts to speak again.

“So, you aren’t looking me disgusting? Or hate me because I didn’t tell you from the start and not feel disturbed by… a dirt girl like me?” Victoria asked with carefully.

“Why should I? You became like that not because you wanted it..because you got threatened by those irresponsible guys. And I didn’t hate you. You will still a kind and nice girl for me, Victoria. You’re my friend.” Nichkhun smiled.

“Thank you, Nichkhun-sshi.” Victoria let out a weak smile

“Owh?! You call me Nichkhun-sshi? It’s Nichkhun!” Nichkhun corrected

“Okayy.” Victoria smiled more

“Naah! You should smile like this! From now on, stop thinking about those bad moments. You don’t deserve to think about those.” Nichkhun said

“I know. Thank you, Nichkhun. Thank you for being my friend and understanding me.” Victoria thanked him again.

“No problem. Now, let’s back to home. We have been here for a long time. I’m afraid Yoona and Taecyeon are back at home already.” Nichkhun said to her and offered a hand.

“Okay.” Victoria smiled and took his hand.

--

TING TONG… the bells ringing but no answer.

“Aigoo..Where’s Khun oppa? There’s no answer at all! Victoria unnie too, she doesn’t in I guess? ” Yoona confused because no one in house.

“Let me call Nichkhun.” Taecyeon about to call but luckily Nichkhun and Victoria arrived at the right time.

“Oh? Taec! Yoong!” Nichkhun called them.

“Oppa? Eiy oppa! Where have you been?” Yoona glad her brother is back

“Sorry Yoong, I was searching for Victoria before because she was too long wandering the area so I worried maybe something happened to her, but gladly nothing happened.” Nichkhun explained

“Ahh, Victoria unnie, you’re okay right? Nichkhun  oppa didn’t do anything to you badly right?” Yoona asked and came closer to her.

“Ya! What do you think about me?! I’m not a bad guy you know!” He flicked Yoona’s forehead playfully

“Aw! Oppa! It hurts!” Yoona rubbed her forehead and sulked

“It’s worthy with what you said before!” Nichkhun said

Victoria lets out little giggling and smiled widely. Nichkhun is happy that Victoria could smile like that.

“Anyway unnie, I bought you lots of outfits including pajamas and shoes for you. See?” Yoona said it with smiled and pointed at Taecyeon who is holding it.

“Yoona… Those are mine?” Victoria is speechless.

“Eung~ Next time, wear these! I bet those will be good in your body.” Yoona smiled

“But, why did you do that to me? I know those are expensive, right? Why were you wasting your money for me? Or maybe you feel burdened because I used your clothes these 5 days?” Victoria asked worriedly.

“Anio unnie, not like that! I’m not feeling burdened. It just..You need to have some clothes for you too and now you don’t need to feel thankful or something or feel burdened because I bought it to you because these are yours not mine. Okay, unnie?” Yoona explained it nicely and smiled warmly.

“Thank you Yoona, thank you so much.” Victoria smiled happily

“Woah, you’re my sister for something, Yoong! Good! You are nice like this!” Nichkhun patted his sister’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter