Chapter 11

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing here??? Answer me!!” Taecyeon shouted at Suzy. He’s mad, really mad.

 

“Why oppa? I only work here. I can’t??? You know I’m not a rich person like you people.” She said calmly referring him and Yoona.

 

“Stop, Suzy.. Please.. There are many companies in South Korea! Why do you choose here??!” Taecyeon sighed and rubbed his temples and shook his head.

 

“Oppa, let’s just work as a boss and a secretary. Isn’t that easy?” Suzy still said calmly with her poker face.

 

“I can’t! I can’t make Yoona feels uncomfortable with this and I don’t feel good with you! I can’t trust you, not at all! Not what you’d done to Yoona in the past!” Taecyeon glared at her and Suzy just rolled and showed her annoying expression when Taecyeon brought a past.

 

“Oppa, I’m sorry okay???? I realized what I’ve done in the past and let’s just forget about the past oppa. I’m really sorry and I realized I was wrong. I came for your forgiveness and Yoona’s. I work here because I just want to fix our relationship. No hated anymore. I want to said that this morning but Yoona and you already misunderstood like that.” Suzy showed a disappointed and sad looks in front of him.

 

“Don’t convince me like that Suzy. I know you. You won’t easily like this. You’re lying right?!” Taecyeon doesn’t 100% believe what she has just said.

 

“Oppa, please trust me! And help me to have a good relationship with Yoona again! As friends again!” She begged to him.

 

Taecyeon is really feeling unsure that she, Bae Suzy..will feel regret and wrong like that. Taecyeon raised his eyebroes and so confused right now.

 

“Come on, Taecyeon oppa, trust me! I’m not here for nothing.” Suzy said evilly in her mind.

 

“Oppa, please. I’ve changed! I’m not going to do something bad again. I want fix my relationship with you, Yoona and also Eunjung. Please help me. I will show you that I’m not a bad Suzy again!” Suzy pleaded.

 

Taecyeon can’t stand with a girl begging to him like that. It makes him like a bad boy.

 

“Arasso. I will let you work here. I will see your words is true and I will see if you really have changed. Stop begging to me like this now. I give you 2 months to show me that you have changed and work well!” Taecyeon said it with a little bit doubt in his heart but he will give her a chance.

 

--

 

Eunjung and Yoona went to Yoona’s house and arrived there after 25 minutes. Yoona’s mother greeted Eunjung happily.

 

“Ah Eunjung-ah~~ You’re here, dear!!” Mrs. Horvejkul smiled and hugged Eunjung.

 

“Who dear? Oh Yoona-ya~ Eunjung-ah~” Mr. Horvejkul came out from inside and Yoona pecked her dad’s cheek and he hugged Eunjung too.

 

“Oh, dad, you haven’t gone? I thought this morning you have gone work already?” Yoona asked.

 

“I did go to work this morning but I went home to get some documents at home, dear.” Mr. Horvejkul answered.

 

“Ah so like that. You’re so busy, dad.” Yoona pouted. Mr Horvejkul only smiled and his daughter’s head.

 

“Well, I have no one to help me.” Mr. Horvejkul jokingly said that.

 

“Yeobo, I think we need to convince Nichkhun again to make him start works? He needs do your job soon or later.” Mrs. Horvejkul speaks up.

 

“Don’t make hard to him. I know he won’t accept this since his passion on arts like his late mother. Just let him, yeobo. If he realizes he will talk to me.” Mr. Horvejkul answered calmly.

 

“Dad, you have me! I can work at your company! Need I to work already?” Yoona confidently said that.

 

“Dear, don’t be too fast. I know you still need a free time since you’re done with your college so take it easy, beside your dad is still healthy and fit! I can work well. I will tell you if I can’t work again.” He smiled.

 

“Dad…” Yoona pouted.

 

“Enough, enough. I have to work again. Mr. Lee is waiting me outside. See you tonight. Bye Yoona, Eunjung. Bye yeobo.” He touched Yoona’s cheek, patted Eunjung’s arm and kiss Mrs. Horvejkul cheek and he waved at them and went to work again.

 

They three chat happily and sweetly. Sometimes Mrs. Horvejkul will aske about Eunjung’s parents, her parents company goes well and such. In the middle of the conversation, Yoona gets a call and must left them for a while and left Eunjung and Mrs. Horvejkul.

 

“I’m glad that both your parents are okay, Eunjung.” Mrs. Horvejkul smiled at Eunjung and so does her.

 

“Eunjung-ah, I wanna ask you something.” Mrs. Horvejkul becamse serious.

“Oh, yes why auntie?” Eunjung smiled.

 

“Do you…do you know that Nichkhun lives with that girl, called… Victoria?” She asked her and trying recalled Victoria’s name.

 

“Ah, Victoria unnie. Ne.. I know.” Eunjung shows a little bit bitter expression when Mrs. Horvejkul brought the topic because she’s jealous.

 

“Do you know why she could live with Nichkhun? Or do you know her background?” Mrs. Horvejkul asked furiously.

 

“Sorry auntie, I don’t know.” Eunjung said calmly.

 

“I see.” She said disappointed. “Eunjung-ah, how if Eunjung and Nichkhun engaged?” She continued and shocked Eunjung.

 

“Eh? Pardon me? Engaged, auntie?!!” Eunjung’s eyes open widely.

 

“Yes, engaged.” Mrs. Horvjkul seems calm and nodded her head.

 

“Auntie, you’re joking huh?” Eunjung hasn’t still believe it.

 

“I’m not, dear.” She smiled..

 

“Auntiee…” Eunjung speechless.

 

“Dear, I know you love Nichkhun. I can see your eyes to be honest, because I used to be young too.” Mrs. Horvejkul smiled and took Eunjung’s hand.

 

“But auntie…Nichkhun oppa doesn’t see me as a woman. He sees me as a younger sister only.” Eunjung becomes sad after she remembered that.

 

“But you could make him like you.” Mr.s Horvejkul said.

 

“It’s hard, auntie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter