Chapter 20

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new day had come to Nichkhun's house. All rooms still filled with silent except the kitchen. Victoria woke up early morningan d was preparing breakfast for all of them.

"Good morning, Vic." Nichkhun's voice appeared from upstairs and took some water.

"Oh Khun, you woke up already? Morning." Victoria smiled.

"What are you making for today's breakfast?" Nichkhun asked.

"Omelette for today." Victoria answered with her busy hands.

"I can't wait to eat it. I will take a shower now so you better finish it before I've done my shower." Nichkhun smirked.

"Okay, Prince Nichkhun Horvejkul." Victoria joked and smiled to him.

Nichkhun responded her with warm smile and went to the bathroom.

--

"Have you finished, Vic?" Nichkhun finished his shower and back to the kitchen and asked her.

"Here, your omelette. Enjoy!" Victoria handed a plate of omelette and a glass of the water.

"Thank you, my dear." Nichkhun said to her with a sweet voice and she smiled shyly.

"Yoona hasn't waken up?" Nichkhun asked.

"Not yet. I think she must be tired crying last night." Victoria answered. "Hope everything will be fine soon." She added.

"Taecyeon will come at noon to explain the whole thing that she has misunderstood so I hope you can help their reconcilitation." Nichkhun said.

"Of course I will help them." Victoria smiled.

"Well okay. I have a meeting in an hour so I need to go now. Thanks for the breakfast today Vic. See you." Nichkhun said and kissed Victoria's cheek.

Victoria smiled, "Okay, see you! Take care!" She said.

--

"Good morning, Victoria unnie." Yoona said.

"Oh hey Yoona, good morning. Oh you have showered already. How was your sleep?" Victoria replied and smiled at her.

"Good. I guess." Yoona smiled.

"Good, I've prepared you a breakfast and a glass of milk. You'd better eat now before it turns cold." Victoria took Yoona's hand and brought her to the dining room.

"What time is it now, unnie?" Yoona asked.

"Hmm...It's 11am." Victoria looked to the clock and replied.

"I guess I was sleeping too much." Yoona bited her lower lips.

"It's okay. Come, eat your breakfast. I've pre-heated." Victoria said and smiled.

--

After ate the breakfast, Victoria was cleaning the dishes and Yoona helped also. After done with the dishes, Victoria and Yoona went to the living room and continued their chatting.

"Unnie, thank you for the breakfast. I've enjoyed well." Yoona smiled.

"Glad you like it." Victoria smiled back.

"Unnie.....Hmm maybe you won't really like my question but can you at least explain a little bit about something? I've been curious about this for a long time so I think it's a right time to ask you." Yoona asked.

"About what?" Victoria lift her eyebrow.

"About...your background." Yoona answered carefully.

Victoria was a bit startled but she knew she would ask her since she never knew it before. She felt worried a little bit because Yoona might be disgust if she knew or maybe she would hate her.

"What...do you want to know?" Victoria asked.

"Unnie I remembered the first time I saw you and oppa brought you here because you had something but I never know. May I know where does your family, unnie? Why aren't you finding them?" Yoona asked.

It needed a few moments for Victoria to say something.

"My family died few years ago, Yoona. I met with Nichkhun when I was trying to run away." Victoria started to explain.

"Ran away? From who?" Yoona knitted her eyebrows because her curiousness.

"Yoona, you had thought about me wrongly. I can see you trust me so much but I'm not that kind. I was...was actually a e. But please trust me, it wasn't my choice. I always tried to run away from those places but I never could run away til that day I found Nichkhun and felt secure." Victoria explained with a slight tear coming out from her eyes.

"Oh My God, unnie I'm sorry for asking you this. I understand you condition. I know you weren't a bad person. Who said you wasn't a kind person that I think of you? You are still a kind and a nice person, unnie. It's not like you wanted to be right? You just forced to it, am I right?" Yoona put her hands on Victoria's hands and comforting her.

Victoria looked Yoona with her teary eyes, "thank you for understanding me Yoona. Thank you. I thought you will hate me if you know the truth." Victoria said with smiled.

"No, of course. Why should I hate a beautiful and a nice unnie like you?" Yoona giggled. Victoria smiled back at her. 

"Unnie, I know that my mom hasn't accepted your relationship with Oppa but don't worry, I'll help you to make her like you. Mom hasn't just know you more. If she knows you more, she will like you and I believe she will accept your past unnie and for Dad, I believe he is trust Nichkhun oppa's choice." Yoona smiled and made sure.

"I'm not sure if she will accept me but I'll try. Like Nichkhun asked me to." Victoria replied.

"Good." Yoona nodded and smiled sweetly at her. "Oh, I forget to bring my handphone. I need to tell mom that I'm here." Yoona said.

"Okay then." Victoria smiled and then the ring bells from the entrance of the house. Victoria wiped her wet cheeks and eyes. Victoria sees Yoona is walking to the upstairs and she glances at the clock and it's noon already.

"It must be Taecyeon-sshi." Victoria thought and walking to the door.

"Good afternoon, Victoria-sshi." Taecyeon greeted right after Victoria opened the door.

"Good afternoon, Taecyeon-sshi. You look come in a right time." Victoria smiled and Taecyeon replied with nervously smiled.

"Come, you can go to the upstairs. Yoona is in her room. I will leave her to you. You must clear all the misunderstanding, okay? Good luck!" Victoria taps his arm to give him a cheering to courage him.

"Thank you." Taecyeon smiled and starts walking to Yoona's room.

--

Yoona reaches her room and looking for her handphone. When she finds it, she hears someone knocks her room and she wonders why Victoria unnie knocks the door without calling her name.

"Come in, unnie." Yoona answered and Taecyeon suddenly comes inside.

"Taec...oppa?" Yoona surprised because his appearance and suddenly feels sad. "What do you want, huh?" Yoona is still angry at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter