Chapter 21

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month has passed so fast and so does Taecyeon's punishment from Yoona. It was such a killer thing for Taecyeon because he really missed Yoona so bet yet Yoona loved to like couldn't meet him in that day and such. It was such a toture for Taecyeon but it was finally ended. Taecyeon and Yoona's relationship is more stronger even now.

Taecyeon and Yoona were having a date today as today was Yoona's birthday day. Taecyeon had prepared a surprise for Yoona. It was a romantic dinner with a beautiful atmosphere. It might be usual like other people's surprises but Taec knew that Yoona would be love it.

It did work. Yoona felt happy and of couse surprised. She liked the surprise. Taecyeon also didn't stop like that, he brought a gift for Yoona. To be surprised, the gift was a necklace that Taecyeon had bought when the day Yoona back to Korea after a long time studied in other country.

"Oppa.. I don't know you bought this? Thank you so much oppa! I really love today's surprise and today's gift." Yoona said with happy smile and hugged Taecyeon. Taecyeon felt happy with  Yoona's happiness and return her hug and patting her head.

--

It has been a month also for Victoria to have a warning  mode. It has been a month since a guy from her past workplace came to get her. She was so worried if that guy would suddenly came again like that day or even worse, could hurt Nichkhun. She couldn't tell Nichkhun what had happened to her before so she was still hiding this thing to him. After that day happened, Victoria did blank a lot. She thought a lot of things about that.

"Vic? Vic? Baby!" Nichkhun waved his hand in front of her face and no response. He touched her shoulder and sat beside her.

"Oh? Yes Khun? What did you say?" Victoria startled and flustered and smiled nervously.

"I didn't say anything. I just feel weird with you, Vic. What happened to you? It has been a month since I see you like to blank a lot. Are you sure fine? There nothing that you want or need to tell me?" Nichkhun asked.

"No Khun. I'm fine. Really. I just...just have something to think but it's not really important." Victoria said convincing him.

Nichkhun who saw Victoria's answer like that can't do anything except accept it. Nichkhun realized a sudden change of Victoria since that day when she  felt scared and felt like she was got chased by someone, but he couldn't do anything since Victoria just didn't want to tell him and he didn't want to force her because he knew she would be hurt.

"Khun, I need to sleep now. You should go sleep too. Don't sleep too late, you must go to work tomorrow right? Good night." Victoria stood up and about to left but Nichkhun held her wrist.

"Wait, Vic." Nichkhun stood up and gave her a warm hug.

"Sleep tight and have a sweet dream, oh? Don't too much thinking. It's not healthy. Good night, dear." Nichkhun said a warm words which made Victoria's heart felt warm and flattered.

"Thank you Khun. I will." Victoria tighten her hug to Nichkhun. Yes, she needs Nichkhun to be her power to not thinking too much altho she was worried.

"Okay then, let's go to the upstairs together. I want to sleep too." Nichkhun smiled at her and so did she.

That night made Victoria could sleep a little bit more relax not to thinking about that guy would come again. Thanks to Nichkhun.

 --

"I knew it from the beginning she isn't that kind of lady! How could Nichkhun not tell me about this?! This is why he didn't tell me?" Mrs. Horvejkul was sitting on her chair in the bedroom. She was holding all her man's investigation of Victoria's background and all. She finally knew about Victoria's past job or it could say 'force job'.

Knowing this fact after obtained the information by herself made Mrs. Horvejkul was kinda furious and couldn't stand the fact that her son is dating someone that isn't good. Yoona eventually knew too that her mother finally knew the truth. Because of that, Yoona was worried if her mother would do anything bad for them to split.

--

Nichkhun and Victoria were finally arrived at Nichkhun's parents' house. It was such a nervewrecking for both of them especially Victoria. Yes, they were invited by  Mrs. Horvejkul to came to their house. Nichkhun was told by Yoona that their mother finally knew the truth of Victoria's background. Nichkhun was already trying his mother to calm down the day when she called him to came over to the house, but it seemed fail. She kept insisting them to come and need a proper explanation.

"What should I do now. Nichkhun's mother finally knew about my past. Would she be okay? Or she will make me to never related to Nichkhun?" Victoria was worrying too much.

"Good afternoon, mom." Nichkhun greeted his mother who standing in front of them.

"Good afternoon, auntie." Victoria tried tot still calm down.

Without greeting back, Mrs. Horvejkul only looking sharply to Victoria. Meanwhile, Nichkhun saw what his mother was doing now still holding Victoria's hand to make her strong.The three of them spent almost hours just talking and debating about that thing. Mrs. Horvejkul who kept her decision to make Nichkhun and Victoria split up. 

"I couldn't believe that you, Khun didn't tell me about this woman! No wonder you keep resisting not to tell me. Listen Nichkhun, you really make me so mad. Your father knew it already and he really disappointed to you." Mrs. Horvejkul spoke up.

"Mom listen, I'm not doing this on purpose, okay? I was just waiting for the right time to tell you guys because it was hard for Victoria. And also, I know your type mom. You would judge her right away and see? You did it to her now." Nichkhun sighed.

"Mom, look. You should try to see the real Victoria, for me please? She's not that kind of woman that you are thinking, okay? It was just a force job." Nichkhun tried to explain as much as he could do.

"Force job but it had been for years, Nichkhun. Do you think it was a force job?" Mrs. Horvejkul kept her stubborness.

"Mom please. She tried many times to ran away but at the end she always failed." Nichkhun tried to explain again. "Mom please, you should try to know Vic and you will learn how kind and nice she is." Nichkhun convinced her again.

"I still can't trust her, Nichkhun." Mrs... Horvejkul said in her stern voice.

Yoona who was listening their conversation since beginning was so tense inside. She wanted to show up and supported what her brother said but she knew their mother would always keep her stubborness before she won. Yoona sighed and just looking at them who were debating.

Meanwhile, Victoria felt so bad and guilty inside her. She was the reason the family were debating now. Because of her. She braved herself to speak. She gripped her hand to gave herself a courage to speak. She needed to stop their tense talking before someone was hurted (she should the one who hurted though).

"Khun... Please stop debating yourself with your mother just because of me." Victoria suddenly stopping their conversation.  "Auntie, I'm sorry because I made your son debating himself with you. I didn't mean to. Auntie, I really like your son well I can say love him. My job in the past was purely out of my desire. There was something in my past life that I couldn't say to you but please trust me, I'm not a bad person. I pure love your son without wanting to ruin him or wanting something bad happen to him. If you still can't trust me, then I will prove to you, I will show you that I'm not that kind of woman." Victoria finally said everything that she wanted to say.

Mrs. Horvejkul who saw her braveness suddenly just in silent. Nichkhun was surprised of her braveness and looked at her with big smile and Victoria turned her head to Nichkhun and smiled weakly to him.

Victoria was afraid that Mrs. Horvejkul would more angry and even maybe did something that really bad, but at surprised Mrs. Horvejkul only turned her body after her silentness with her thinking and sat on the couch.

"Khun, I will try to accept your relationship with her, but.. It doesn't mean I accept her the whole. I just want to try. Like you and she said. I will see if your words are true, Ms. Victoria. If something bad happen to my son and it's because of you, I will not let my son with you again. Do you understand?" Mrs. Horvejkul said after long sighed from her nose.

"Mom... Are you just accepting our relationship just now??? Right?? Oh Mom, thank you so much for trusting and give us the chance! Thank you so much! I will not let you down! I will show you that Victoria is a great woman and you will be proud I have her than other women in the world." Nichkhun surprised what his mother said and just smiled happily.

Victoria who was scared before turned had a big shock. Her eyes couldn't shut and really opened big like bunny eyes. Yoona who was overhearing their conversation from the beginning in a big shock too. She was really happy also that her mother finally could try to believing and trusting her brother.

--

After a big talk in his parents' house, Nichkhun and Victoria excused themselves to went home. Mrs. Horvejkul didn't accompany them to the front and she went to her room right away their talk had finished. Yoona was with them and congratulated them for being "little" accepted by her mother. She hugged Victoria and smiled. They said good bye to each other and Nichkhun and Victoria left together only now.

"I'm glad our problem about telling my parents finally ended with nice ending. You know, you were really brave then and I was happy to see your braveness. See? My mom even could convince with your words. I couldn't even convice her like you. You are really amazing, Vic." Nichkhun spoke to her with praising her. 

Victoria just smiled back at him and blushed. Nichkhun found her blushed was so cute. Without she realuzed it, Nichkhun peck her left cheek so sudden. Victoria who was seeing the road suddenly surprised and blushed even more. 

"You blushed, Miss Victoria." Nichkhun .

"Nichkhun, you should pay attention to the road. You're driving right now. Don't do that again." Victoria said trying hard not to talk about her blushing and 'liking' bcs his sudden kiss.

"Eiy, just tell me you like it that I pecked you just now." Nichkhun smiled sheepishly.

"Whatever you like. Let's just go home now, Khun. Drive well." Victoria avoided the continue of their 'sweet-cheesy' talking

"I have better idea. Since we have plenty times a lot today, Why don't we go to have a date? You know eat dinner, walking on the park near that street and such. There is a beautiful night park around this area you know. Shall we?" Nichkhun asked.

"Okay.. Whatever you like, Khun." Victoria said and Nichkhun was driving the car focusly to arrived at the restaurant that he wanted to go with Victoria to have a dinner.

--

 

"Auntie..." A voice from front door of Horvejkul's house was come out.

Yoona who was sitting on the couch saw who was coming.

"Eunjung-ah.." Yoona called her name.

"Yoona-ya..." Eunjung called her too.

"Ehm... Are you coming to see my mom?" Yoona said it with a little bit awkwardness between them.

Since the day when Eunjung knew that her brother and Victoria were together, they hadn't been talking anymore. It felt bad and sad because they missed chatting and having fun also hanging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter