Chapter 25

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria was so much worried. Nichkhun was in the operation room for one hour and she was standing outside with Taecyeon. Taecyeon did his best to calming Victoria down and luckily she was calmer than the first time arrived at the hospital. She was so much hysterical. The guy that shot him already taken care by police but Taecyeon til now hadn't known what happened actually. He wanted to ask Victoria so bad but seeing her condition now, it didn't the right time. 

Taecyeon had called Yoona what happened and Yoona was on the way and also with her mother while her father was on other city so it was hard to come.

Victoria really blamed herself so bad. If she just followed what the guy wanted, if only she didn't know Nichkhun, if only they never met to each other and if only they weren't dating. It wouldn't happen to Nichkhun. It was all her fault!

Yoona had arrived to the hospital with Eunjung. Yoona's face and Eunjung's were telling everything that they were so much worried. Yoona and Eunjung were hanging out together before Taecyeon told her so Eunjung came here also. 

"Unnie, where's Khun oppa? What happened? How could he get a shot? Unnie? Please tell me." Yoona was crying right now and holding Victoria's shoulder and shaking it for make Victoria told everything.

"Yoona, calm down." Taecyeon stood besidr him and took off Yoona's hands on Victoria and calming her.

"Unnie please....please tell me....." Yoona still crying.

Victoria blanked. She didn't know what to explain. It hurted her also. She was really a right person to blame. She was ready if everyone will be blaming her now. 

"I'm sorry..... I'm really sorry..... It was my fault... It was my fault...." Victoria was crying and talked in her sobbing. "I know the guy who shot him. He was one of men in my used to work place and you know what was it. He searched for me after this long time and he wanted me to back to that filthy place again but I kept resisting. I didn't tell this to Nichkhun because I didn't want to make him worried or did something reckless to that guy because they are really evil people and can do everything." She explained.

"I tried to convince him to not coming back again but he kept following me and he even dared to hurt Nichkhun because of my resistance. It was my fault! I should just go with him so Nichkhun will be fine. No, I should never meet Nichkhun so this thing will never happen to him." Victoria squatted down and cry harder. She really blamed herself for everything happened now.

"Unnie... No... It's not your fault. He was on the fault. Please stop blaming yourself. You did a right choice to not coming with him. You can't back to your old job. It's such an unmoral job. Why you should come with him? You can't... Don't blame yourself please, we're not blaming you, right oppa? Eunjung?" Yoona came closer to Victoria and hugging her with crying too. She was worried about her brother but she was worried also for Victoria now since she blamed herself with what happened to Nichkhun.

"Then, if he kept treating you and as you said his team could be call as 'illegal work' why don't you just report this to the police? It would be easy right from the start?" Taecyeon asked her.

"You don't know how much powerful that work place is, Taecyeon. They pay the police team in the whole that area and those polices are covering them til now." Victoria told her with sad tone.

"No wonder." Taecyeon said, "you know what? I will make them and the police team in that area pay for covering something illegal. They shouldn't do their job like this." Taecyeon continued after a short break.

"You...you can do it?" Victoria asked.

"I'll try. I have a little connection to their police team center." Taecyeon said.

While Yoona was still calming Victoria, suddenly Mrs. Horvejkul had come to the hospital. In a shock, right after she came, the thing that she did was... Slapped Victoria.

"Mom!" Yoona shouted surprisingly

"Auntie!" Taecyeon and Eunjung said at the same time, surprised also.

Victoria was just quiet. She deserved this. That was what she thought.

"How could you make my son like this, huh?! I try to trust you to having a relationship with him yet you made him like this! I've heard everything what you explained to Yoona, Taecyeon and Eunjung. It was your fault! If you didn't meet Khun and didn't have any relationship with him. This wouldn't be happen!" Mrs. Horvejkul was really mad at Victoria.

"Mom, please don't make any noise in the hospital. Nichkhun oppa was still in operation room right now. And please, stop blaming unnie. She didn't do anything wrong mom! She just didn't want to go back and it was the right thing. This was that guy's fault!." Yoona tried her best to explaining everything to her mother now so she wouldn't scolding Victoria again.

"Be quiet, Yoona! Stop supporting this person. She was the one who made this tragedy was happened! Don't you remember when Khun never met her before? His life is perfectly fine and no danger and no enemies everywhere, but after she came Nichkhun was in danger now." Mrs. Horvejkul kept blaming Victoria and Victoria didn't even see Mrs. Horvejkul's face.

"I...I'm sorry Auntie... I.. didn't mean to make Nichkhun like this. I didn't want hurt Nichkhun. I'm really sorry." Victoria said with crying in her talk.

"I didn't want you in here waiting for Nichkhun. You can be the jinx for him. I want you to go from here. Go!" Mrs. Horvejkul said in terrifying tone. 

"Mom, you can't do this. Victoria unnie needs to be here. She needs and deserves to know Nichkhun oppa's condition. She is so worried, mom." Yoona said.

"Yoona, it's okay. I will leave. She is right. I may be a jinx for him if I stay here. He needs to be save. I'll leave. Good evening, Aunt Horvejkul." Victoria said in sad tone and bowed to Mrs. Horvejkul who didn't even want to look at her.

Victoria started to walk but Taecyeon stopped her.

"I will take you home." Taecyeon said with serious look.

"No Taecyeon. You should stay here. I'm okay seriously." Victoria rejected him.

"No. I will go with you. Not in your condition like this." Taecyeon kept insisting and had a look on Yoona and Yoona nodded to him. 

Mrs. Horvejkul just didn't care about Victoria's leaving. She just turned her body and let her go. Yoona really couldn't stand her mother yet she couldn't make Victoria to stay. She let Victoria.go with heavy heart with Taecyeon and Taecyeon assured he would take care of her which made Yoona was more calm. 

On the other hand Eunjung saw everything in front of her. She just surprised with everything. The truth about Victoria's past life and how the accident happened. She couldn't believe it that. She couldn't say anything but only standing seeing all things happened in front of her.

--

Tacyeon is driving his car now accompanying Victoria to Nichkhun's house. The atmosphere between them was so quiet. Victoria was in her deep thought with eyes close which actually made Taecyeon was more worried to her. They arrived at the house.

"We have arrived." Taecyeon said, broke the silence.

"We are? Oh yeah, thank you Taecyeon." Victoria opened her eyes and said in sad tone.

Victoria opened up her seat belt and about to open the car's door before Taecyeon stopped her.

"Wait, Victoria." Taecyeon held her lower left arm.

"Yes?" Victoria asked.

"You must be calm down, okay? Don't too much thinking about what Aunt said. She was just worried about Nichkhun and couldn't do nothing but blamed you." Taecyeon said.

"No, it's okay. It was my fault. And Aunt was right. I just made things bad for Khun." Victoria said with hurt smiling.

"No. Don't say that please, Victoria. You weren't do anything. Trust me. I will catch those bad people." Taecyeon cheered him up.

"Thanks. I will go now. I need rest. If...if Khun wakes up, I hope you can call me and tell me okay? Although I can't meet him but I really want to know his condition." Victoria said.

"Okay, you should rest. And of course! I will call you right away if Nichkhun wakes up." Taecyeon assured her.

"Okay. I'll get going now. Thanks for the ride once again. You should be careful in your way back." Victoria smiled.

"Yes, I will. Thanks." Taecyeon said with smile and Victoria got out from his car. She waved at him when his car was going far away from the house and Victoria walked to enter the house after seeing Taecyeon's car in no sight again.

--

After having almost three hours in operation room, the doctor had finished operating him. Nichkhun was moving out to the patient room now. Mrs. Horvejkul, Yoona, Taecyeon and Eunjung were staying outside from his room. Just then, the doctor told them that Nichkhun was okay but still couldn't gain any concious. The doctor said Nichkhun would be perfectly okay if he would wake up tomorrow. 

Four of them were staying outside his room and hoping that he would wake up soon.

"Mom, I think you should go home now. You too Eunjung, aunt must be waiting for you. Oppa, you too. You have to go work right tomorrow? It's late already. I will be here, staying with Khun oppa." Yoona suggested. 

"No Yoona. Mom wants to stay here." Mrs. Horvejkul said.

"Mom, please. I know you are worried but you need to rest well and you can't be tired or sick just because of this. Trust me. I will wait here with him and take care of him." Yoona took her hands.

"But..." Mrs. Horvejkul about to say something but Eunjung cut her off.

"Aunt, Yoona is right. You should go back and rest. Let me go with you, okay? I need to go home soon. My mom has called me just then and what a time that Yoona said about this." Eunjung said to Mrs. Horvejkul.

"Yes mom. Just go with Eunjung. You are going with your driver right, Eunjung-ah?" Yoona convinced her mother again and asked Eunjung.

"....Okay. But you should tell me soon if he awakes already, okay Yoona?" Mrs. Horvejkul said.

"Of course, mom. Eunjung just go now. Take care of my mom and be careful on your way." Yoona said and Eunjung nodded with smiled.

Before they left, both Mrs. Horvejkul and Eunjung came inside the room and saw Nichkhun's condition. He slept in peaceful. Then, they were bid goodbye to each other and left with Taecyeon and Yoona now inside the room.

"Oppa, you should go home soon. You need to go work right tomorrow? I don't want you to be tired tomorrow. Beside, you have waited for a long time, even from helping Khun oppa and Vic unnie. Just go home." Yoona said in tired tone.

"No, I can't lwt you stay here alone. It's so late and it's so quiet here. I need to stay with you. Don't worry about my work. I an just sleep here right? And then tomorrow morning I will go home to take a shower and get ready." Taecyeon smiled.

"But...." Yoona wanted to argue but Taecyeon just cut her off.

"No but. I can't make my baby stay here alone." Taecyeon said.

Yoona pouted and Taecyeon just smiled at her cheek.

"Now, shall we sleep? I will sleep in that chair and you can sleep on that long sofa." Taecyeon said.

"What? No. You will be tired if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter