Chapter 22

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoona!" Nichkhun shouted his sister's name after he saw her crying and hands full of blood waiting for Taecyeon who was in the emergency room now.

"Oppa!" Yoona answered back, still with crying and hugged Nichkhun right away. 

Victoria who was in Nichkhun's side patting Yoona's head and kept saying 'calm down and it's okay' to her. She also helped Yoona to clean the blood which covering her hands with the water. At least the blood didn't dirt her clothes so it was easy to be cleaned up.

It had been one hour since Taecyeon was in the Operation Room but no doctors or nurses who came out Yoona couldn't stay. She kept wandering and felt scared and worried about him. Yoona had told Nichkhun and Victoria about the incident and thanks to Yoona who saw the plate of the car accidentally, it could make them easier to find the culprit. They could find someone who tried to harm Yoona and injuried Taecyeon.

"Yoona, did you call uncle and aunt about Taecyeon already?" Nichkhun asked.

"I did. They were worried about him. They were about to come here but it was already this late and I don't want make them tired or something so I made sure to them that I would stay beside him all the time and call him if he awakes already or something else happens." Yoona explained.

Nichkhun who already heard what happened, told Victoria to take care of Yoona and called him later if any news about Taecyeon was coming out already. Nichkhun excused himself from Victoria and Yoona and went to a police station near that area and wanted to tell the incident. He didn't want to see any person would try to hurt his sister again nor his best friend. 

--

Yoona on the other side was still worrying about Taecyeon who was inside and Victoria stayed beside her and calming her down.

When Yoona was still worrying Taecyeon with wandering, suddenly the operation room's door was opened and the doctor came out.

"Doctor, how is he?" Yoona right away attacked the doctor with the question.

"Miss Im, He was losing lots of blood and we need to get a blood's transfer. His blood is AB type. Maybe one of you is AB type?" The Doctor asked.

"Ah, what should I do? I'm not AB type. I'm A type. Unnie, what is your blood type?" Yoona asked Victoria in hurry.

"My blood is AB type. I will donor mine. Don't worry Yoona." Victoria calmed her down and walked with the nurse to bring her to the blood's transfer room.

After about 10 minutes, Victoria was back and saying the blood transfered success and they needed to wait now.

"Why does the doctor need a long time to treat Taec oppa? Unnie, is he not going to make it?" Yoona said in her sobs.

"Shussh! Yoona, don't say that. Taecyeon is going to fine. You need to calm and pray he won't get anything serious." Victoria said to her.

After Victoria saying that, the Emergency light on the top of the door turned off and the doctor and nurses were coming outsidr already. Seeing that, Yoona was right away went near them and asked them with worried face.

"Doctor, how's his condition?" Yoona asked.

"He is such a strong man. During the operation, he was almost lost his heart beats but luckily he could make it." The Doctor smiled to Yoona and Victoria.

Victoria and Yoona who listened that felt happy and glad that Taecyeon was okay now.

"Thanks doctor." Victoria thanked him.

"Yes, thank you doctor. Where is he now?" Yoona hurriedly ask the doctor where was Taecyeon.

"He's in the patient room now. You can come to his room but he is still unconcious for now. He maybe will awake tomorrow morning because the injection before." The doctor explained and Yoona and Victoria nodded. They both thanked the doctor once again and went to the room that the doctor said.

Victoria who felt glad right away called Nichkhun and told that Taecyeon was okay now but was still unconcious.

Yoona and Victoria arrived in front of the room of him and entered the room. Taecyeon was still unconcious sleeping.

--

Nichkhun arrived at the hospital and walked to Taecyeon's room.

"Vic, Yoona." Nichkhun called them who was sitting looking at Taecyeon.

"Oppa! So how's going? What did the police say? Will they invistigate this matter?" Yoona who saw Nichkhun right away asking him.

"Yes, they will start tomorrow morning. Yoona, I hope the police team will find the culprit behind all of this soon. I don't want you and neither Taec got into this kind of incident again." Nichkhun said with worried looks.

"Yeah, I hope so." Yoona nodded.

"Let's just pray." Victoria added.

"Yoona, Victoria it's late already you should get home now. Let me call a driver to get you two home." Nichkhun was about to take his phone.

"No oppa. I want to stay here. I want to wait for Taec oppa til he awakes. Please." Yoona begged.

"Yoong, I don't want you to stay here alone. I don't want if maybe that bad guy will come to you or do something bad to you. I will wait for Taec instead and will let you know if something happens later." Nichkhun said.

"No! I want to stay here. You and Vic unnie can go home and rest. I know you're going to work tomorrow oppa. I want to be with Taec oppa." Yoona kept resisting to go home.

"But..."

"No but. Oppa, I'm not a kid anymore and I will save and protect myself if someone may be do something bad to me. I will lock the door too. Don't worry. Besides, lots of doctors and nurses who have 'night work time' and security who patrols, so don't worry oppa. Just go home." Yoona smiled.

Nichkhun sighed and only could let her stay. He and Victoria said goodbye to her and left. Yoona was alone now. She couldn't really sleep actually. Not because of the incident earlier that made her afraid maybe the guy would comeback, but because she was thinking about Taecyeon. She was thinking how glad she was Taecyeon was okay now and wasn't in bad condition, altho she was kinda worried that Taecyeon wasn't concious yet. She was looking at Taecyeon's face and holding his hand.

"Oppa, wake up soon please. I'm sorry for making you like this." Yoona said with sad looks.

--

Another day had come again, and the sun was shining Taecyeon's room. Yoona overslept with sitting position with her had beside Taecyeon's body with hand holding his. A figure of Taecyeon which was still sleeping suddenly started moving his finger a little bit and moving his head with opening his eyes slowly. His eyes caught a sight of Yoona who looked sleeping in uncomfortable position. Taecyeon sighed and glad that his girl was okay. 

He felt his throat was in thrist and slowly moving his body without making Yoona to woke up, but unfortunately Yoona reacted at slowly move and awaked.

"Oppa? You were awaked? Ah I'm glad! I was worried about you. What do you want? Drink a water?" Yoona who saw Taecyeon's eyes which like speaking to her that he was thristy.

Taecyeon nodded and Yoona took a glass of the water that she poured it and gave it to Taecyeon.

"Oppa, I will call a doctor first, okay?" Yoona smiled and called to get a doctor there.

After few moments checked up on Taecyeon, the doctor said that Taecyeon was okay now. He could discharge tomorrow after today's more check up. After saying those words, the doctor excused himself and there was Taecyeon and Yoona were alone again.

"Yoona, I'm glad you were okay. I don't know what would I do if something bad happened to you yesterday." Taecyeon suddenly started the conversation.

"Ya! Oppa! I'm the one who should say that! I'm glad you were okay. Why did you do that? Why did you hurt yourself just because of me? Did you know how much I was scared seeing you unconcious with lots of blood? You lost lots of blood yesterday and I thought I were going to lose you! And did you know that your heartbeat was stopped for awhile in the operation room? I'm the one who must worried!" Yoona suddenly blurted her feeling about yesterday and started to cry.

"Shussh... Why did you cry? Don't cry babe. Okay, I was wrong. I'm sorry for making you worried about me, okay? I'm okay now. I'm fine. Don't cry." Taecyeon came closer to Yoona and hugged her. Yoona was still crying and sobbed on his shoulder. Taecyeon patted her hair and calming her down with his words.

After Yoona was calmed down, Taecyeon released his hug to her.

"Yoona, you didn't go home yesterday? You are still wearing yesterday's clothes. You haven't taken a shower, right?" Taecyeon asked.

"Yes, I didn't. I was here since yesterday to stay beside you oppa. Next time, you mus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter