Chapter 3

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Victoria-sshi, you can sleep here. It’s a guest room so you can use it for you.” Nichkhun opened a bedroom for her. Victoria came in and looking the whole with her big eyes.

“Is this called a bedroom? Woah~ It’s really big.. Omo!” Victoria thought and glanced at Nichkhun and he smiled at her.

“Thank you, Nichkhun-sshi” she bowed to him

“No problem.” He smiled and she smiled back

“No need to bowed anyway and.. you can wear these outfits.. Don’t worry, it’s my sister’s outfits.. She isn’t here right now so you can use it. I will tell her later. She’ll understand.” Nichkhun said and brought lots outfits to her.

“Oh.. Ne, thank you once again.” She said

“Okay, you need to rest now. I need it too. Good night, Victoria-sshi. Have a nice dream.” He walked to the door. “Oh and one thing, if you need something at the midnight, just wake me up, I’m okay with it. Across this room is my room.” He explained

“Oh, ne. I got it.” She nodded lightly

“Ok great! Good night once again, Victoria-sshi.” He smiled and left the room.

--

It’s on midnight; Victoria woke up suddenly and couldn’t sleep. A scary scene of hers still clear in her mind. She’s really scared. She gets up from her bed and walking slowly to Nichkhun’s room and slowly opening the door. She doesn’t want to awake Nichkhun actually but she’s too afraid and can’t sleep. She’s braving herself to awake him slowly.

She’s reaching his bed and comes closer to him. She looks his peaceful sleeping and how calm his face when sleeping.

“What happen? My heart.. suddenly thumping like this *touched her chest* Aissh~ why?” She keeps shook her head and before she wakes him up, Nichkhun suddenly awakes from his sleep and talked with his sleepy eyes and tones.

“Oh? *hoam* Victoria-sshi? Why? Something’s happening?” He rubbed his eyes.

“Omo! How can his face look cute like that?”  Victoria shocked when seeing Nichkhun talked with his sleepy looks and posture

“Victoria-sshi? Victoria-sshi? Did you hear what I said to you?” Nichkhun said with confused because she didn’t reply his question.

“Oh, mianhae.. Ne.. I.. I’m sorry for disturbing your sleep but.. I had a bad dream and.. I’m really scared right now. I..”

“Oh, really?? Do you need a friend to talk?” Nichkhun asked

“I… I just..” Victoria flustered to say. She just needs Nichkhun to tell her a place that have a fresh air since sometimes it makes her more calm and not scared.

“Well, I think its yes. Let’s go downstairs. Maybe we can talk about something or play a game.” Nichkhun smiled and takes her wrist and they go to downstairs. Victoria couldn’t say anything again. Maybe, talking with him can make better too.

--

After they’re in his living room, Nichkhun just decided to have a chat with her but since it’s boring after several minutes, Nichkhun suggested to watch a movie and Nichkhun showed her a cartoon funny movie. He thought maybe it will useful to make her smile.

It did work. Nichkhun smiled how Victoria laughing hard at the funny scenes and sometimes he thought that she is really cute. After a half hour Victoria suddenly gets sleep on his shoulder and he shocked a lil bit. He stopped the cartoon and slowly moved her head a little bit and carrying her gently to her bedroom upstairs.

He entered the room. He puts her down on her bed and covering her with a blanket carefully and turns off the light besides her, too. And this is the first time she looks carefully to her.

“She actually looks cute too. *grinned* When she laughed and smiled, she just lovely and beautiful. Why does she remind me of childish Yoona? Aigoo.. What did I think? Stop Khun!” He shook his head what just he’s thinking and just leave her room and back to his room. He needs to rest well since tomorrow morning at 9.30am. He needs to go to the airport for Yoona.

--

A new day has come and so the morning. It’s 8.30am now and Victoria already woke since 2 hours ago and already took a shower. Nichkhun too. He did wake already and preparing to go to the aiport.

“Victoria-sshi, I will come back later. Just enjoy yourself here. Don’t worry. You can watch a movie or something do you want. It’s okay. I need to go right now. Bye, see you later.” He said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter