Chapter 13

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa, what’s wrong??” Yoona surprised and looks worried.

“Nichkhun just told me that…Victoria is missing. She isn’t at house.” Taecyeon said slowly and still surprised.

“What?!? Victoria unnie is missing??!” Yoona widened her eyes with full of surprised.

“Yeah! Kaja! Let’s go to your brother’s home now.” Taecyeon said to Yoona and she nodded.

--

Nichkhun is full of worries right now. He tried to search Victoria near his neighborhood but there’s no any results. He’s worried that something will happen to her.

“Where are you, Victoria?” Nichkhun keeps wandering outside his house and keep looking in the street. He can’t believe that Victoria is missing and didn’t leave a message for him or anything. He feels so sad and worried.

“Victoria was being weird after we met Eunjung in that restaurant. Is there related with that?” Nichkhun thinks harder what kind of thing that make Victoria can leave him so sudden.

Taecyeon’s car is coming fast and stop in front of Nichkhun who’s wandering. Yoona got out from the car and asked him bunch of questions.

“Oppa! How can Victoria unnie left?? Are you sure?! Maybe she’s just walking near this area?” Yoona asked worriedly.

“I was thinking the same with you before, Yoona but I was walking like 2-3 times around this area but I don’t see any Victoria’s figure!” Nichkhun said and sighed hopelessly.

“How could she missing Khun? Do you know why? Or you have a fight or said something that offended her before??” Taecyeon asked curiously.

“I don’t know either, Taec. I didn’t say anything bad to her. But she has gone quiet after we met Eunjung when ate dinner.” Nichkhun said.

“Eunjung?! After that she stayed quiet?” Taecyeon asked to make sure. Yoona surprised that Eunjung name came into the topic.

“Eunjung? Did she say something to Victoria unnie?” Yoona thought suspiciously.

“Yes, she kept quiet in the car. I started a conversation with her, well she smiled but something was weird. She even promised to me that she would be help me as a model for my next painting but now? She’s just nowhere!” Nichkhun is sad and sighed once again.

“Oppa, let me find her. How about we divided into 2? I go with Taec oppa and you go alone. I will call you right away if we find her. How’s that?” Yoona offered and calmed her brother.

“Okay. I will take my car’s key first. You can go first.” Nichkhun said and Yoona nodded and Taecyeon and Yoona come into their car again and start the engine.

--

Victoria is walking slowly. Step by step. Going far away from his house area. Victoria doesn’t know where to go. She is just keep walking. Only following her foot. She feels sorry to Nichkhun for leaving him without words but she’s afraid to burdening him again. Victoria keeps walking, walking and walking until she reaches an area that she feels that she had been there before. Victoria stops for a while to think about that area, until she hears a similar voice scolding. A scary guy is pushing some of guys and scolding them.

Victoria shocked and her eyes open widely. She runs to hide somewhere as long as that guy doesn’t see her. She just almost bumps into that guy. The guy that makes her life into miserable. Who insisted her to do that disgusting job.

“How can be? *looking around* Ah right, this place a place that usually he makes us work. How can my foot walked to here?” Victoria is scared. Her heart can’t calm. She’s afraid if someone will recognize her. She doesn’t know what to do. She slowly changed her direction and tip toed at first until

“Ya! You’re Victoria right?! Don’t you dare to run away! Ya! You b*tch!” She’s surprised that that guy saw her right away and shouted her name and she starts running hard so no one will chase her. That guy is about to chase her but luckily someone calls that guy and he didn’t chase Victoria.

While Victoria is keep running. Without she realizes she hurts her ankle again. Luckily she has gone far from that dangerous area. She sees a wide park area and she’s slowly sit under a big tree that. She rubs her hurt ankle. Without she realizes, tears are coming out from her eyes. She feels sad. She misses got cares and got loves. Although maybe Nichkhun and Yoona are always nice to her, but maybe because felt pity on her but at least it’s the first time she felt that after years ago before her parents died.

She wiped her tears away but her mind keeps thinking that. And few seconds after that, a big rain is pouring on the earth. She stays under the tree but she keeps getting wet. She feels cold, but she can’t do anything because she hurt her ankle and no one can help her right now.

--

“Oppa, where are we going again? We almost wandering all Seoul but we can’t find her! Victoria unnie is so fast! And look! It’s raining now! Big raining! What should we do??? The street doesn’t look clearly too because of the rain.” Yoona keeps commenting. She’s  really worried about Victoria.

“Let’s go to that way. I think we haven’t go there.” Taecyeon suggested. Yoona agreed and they both went there.

So sudden, Yoona’s cellphone is ringing. It’s her mom.

“Yoona-ya~ Where are you dear?! It’s midnight already! You said you just went with Taecyeon for dating.” Mrs. Horvejkukl said worriedly.

“Oh, I’m sorry mom! I’ve forgotten to tell you. I think I’m not going home tonight. Me, Taecyeon oppa and Khun oppa are searching for Victoria unnie.” Yoona said without hesitant.

“What?! That girl who lives with Nichkhun? That Victoria? Why are you searching for her? She’s missing? Run away?” Mrs. Horvejkul surprised.

“Yes mom. Unnie is missing! Now we’re looking for her.” Yoona said worriedly with her eyes keep looking for Victoria.

“If she’s running away from Nichkhun’s house then let her go Vic! She isn’t a little girl either. Why are you….” Before she can continue, Yoona rolled her eyes with annoying and cute at her mother’s words.

“Mom, I don’t have time to debate with you right now. I know Victoria unnie isn’t a little girl but she’s missing in the big rain like this! What if something bad happen to her? Just talk later mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter