Chapter 27

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun and Victoria had finally arrived at Jeju International Airport after one hour flight. Nichkhun was excited and so did Victoria although she was actually still worried about Nichkhun's condition, but she tried to not think as she believed Nichkhun could take care of himself too.

Two of them took a step outside from the airport and searched for a taxi to bring them to the hotel to check in. After 30 minutes on the way to the hospital, Nichkhun and Victoria had finally reached the hotel. Both of them were walking to the receptionist to get their key rooms. 

"Good evening, sir. May I help you?" One of the receptionist guy greeted Nichkhun.

"Yes, I want to check in. I want to get the keys that I have booked 2 days ago." Nichkhun said.

"What's your name, sir?" He asked.

"Nichkhun Horvejkul." Nichkhun said.

After few moments checking the data, the receptionist guy finally found Nichkhun's name and proceed what he should do.

"Ah, Mr. Nichkhun. You have booked 2 rooms around 2pm 2 days ago. Am I right?" He made sure.

"Yes, you're right." Nichkhun smiled.

"Okay, let me give you the key rooms, sir. Wait for a while." The receptionist guy said.

Before the receptionist guy walked to bring the keys, Victoria suddenly spoke up and stopped him.

"Wait a minute, sir." Victoria said. "Khun, you booked 2 rooms? In this big hotel? It's too expensive." Victoria then turned to talk to Nichkhun, a little bit mind with Nichkhun using his money just for a little vacation for them.

"Well yes? Do you want us share the same room?" Nichkhun asked mischievously.

Victoria blushed. He was right though. If not 2 rooms, it meant they should share the same room right?

"Not that what I mean, Khun. I mean, we will stay in this expensive hotel and I'm sure you spent lots of money, right?" Victoria then snapped herself to ask what she was meant it.

"I'm willing it, babe. So it's fine and don't feel pressured about that. It's okay seriously." Nichkhun smiled warmly at Victoria.

"But I'm not fine. You have helped me many times, gave me a life and now you spent money for my room expense?" Victoria really felt bad.

"Then what should I do then? Do you really want us to share a bedroom?" Nichkhun asked quickly as he glanced and didn't feel good to the receptionist guy.

Victoria glanced at the receptionist guy as Nichkhun's eyes glanced too and definitely she couldn't argue about this thing in a long time. As Victoria felt bad, she finally answered,

"Okay then. Let's just share a room, Khun. I really don't want you to waste your money too much." Victoria said.

"Okay then." Nichkhun smiled and told the receptionist guy to change his reservation with 1 room only.

After few minutes taking care things in the receptionist, Nichkhun and Victoria could finally go right away to their room. A bell boy came to them and helped them with all suitcases and things. 

After they arrived at their room, Nichkhun and Victoria had finally entered the room. Victoria's eyes went really big. She couldn't believe that the room was this big. Victoria kept wandering the room while Nichkhun helped the bell boy put down their things and gave the bell boy a tip and then closed the door.

Nichkhun smiled ear to ear seeing how cute what Victoria was doing. Nichkhun was walking closer to her who stucked seeing the scenary through the big glass window.

"What are you doing, Vic?" Nichkhun back hugged Victoria as he whispered with his husky voice  that question at her.

"Khun! You startled me! And you tickled my neck just now by talked right in my ear!" Not answering Nichkhun's question, Victoria complained about what Nichkhun did to her.

"I ask you dear." Nichkhun just smiled cheekily still back hugging Victoria.

"You know, you ruined my mood to looking that beautiful scenary through this window." Victoria let go the back hug and faced Nichkhun.

"So you were seeing the beautiful scenary outiside there?" Nichkhun smiled.

"Yes. Look how beautiful that sea is, right Khun?" Victoria was back with her mood as she was really happy seeing the sea in front of his eyes through the window.

"Yes, it is. That's why I brought you here. Because I know you must be happy seeing sea and such. And I'm right, right?" Nichkhun said as he was proud could predict what Victoria would happy.

"Please, don't flatter yourself too much, Khun." Victoria rolled her eyes as she chuckled and walking to her suitcase.

"What are you going to do now?" Nichkhun was confused at Victoria was walking away from the window.

"I want to go to that sea nearer. Let's go, Khun." Victoria persuded him.

"But aren't you tired? It's night already. Let's just visit the beach tomorrow. How's that?" Nichkhun replied.

"I want now, Khun! The night scenary and weather are perfect. Come on." Victoria tried to persuade him once again and pouted cutely.

Nichkhun sighed and smiled, "Fine. Let's go!" 

"Great! Let's go! Let's bring the jacket since the weather looks kinda cold." Victoria smiled widely.

--

Taecyeon and Yoona had a date together as they went for had a dinner together. They spent their dinner in one of their favorite restaurants.

"Oppa, I have something to tell you." Yoona said.

"About what?" Taecyeon asked.

"I will start to work at dad's company from tomorrow!" Yoona saod exciting.

"Really? Finally! You took part now!" Taecyeon felt proid and pat Yoona's head mischievously and made Yoona's hair was a little bit messed up.

"Oppaaa!" Yoona whinned and pouted as she took Taecyeon's hand to get off from her head and tidying her hair.

"Okay okay, I won't tease you again. Let's continue our dinner." Taecyeon smiled and chuckled.

After around 20 minutes, Taecyeon and Yoona had finished their meals and continue their date with chatting and such. Taecyeon called the waiter to pay the bill. After paid the bill suddenly, Taecyeon's phone was ringing and Taecyeon was quite surprised that it was from his police's friend. 

"Hello." Taecyeon said.

"You what? That's a good news. I'll be there soon. Wait for me there." Taecyeon said with shocked tone which made Yoona was so much curious what Taecyeon just heard that made him surprised like that.

Taecyeon hung up the phone and stood up from his seat.

"What happened oppa? Why did you look that surprised? And why did you stand up?" Yoona asked a lot since she knew nothing.

"Let's go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter